.
September 18th, 2013

Saggy Pants

...Not every day I get to blog about that.

Fred Davis, a former civil rights activist, has bought out a billboard in Memphis, Tennessee.  His message to young men:  "Show your mind, not your behind."

Part of his concern is that folks who sag their pants are actually hurting themselves by projecting an image that would cause people who don't know them to judge them.  Yet some of those who wear their jeans low say the only statement they intend to make is a fashion statement.

Where do you stand on the saggy pants debate?

Please remember to include only your first name when commenting.

Filed under: Feedback • News Coverage
  1. Harsh

I think saggy pants is, first of all, not cool. I don't think it harms your future as long as you do well in school; but it definitely makes people think bad thoughts about you.

September 18, 2013 at 7:18 pm |
    • Lucio

Sagging is cool. Don't Hate Appreciate!!

September 19, 2013 at 11:18 am |
      • Nea

No its not!!! Sagging is not swagging, pull up you pants!!

September 19, 2013 at 2:12 pm |
      • Kendra

I totally disagree it's not cool. Its embarrassing walking around every where sagging. No one wants to see your behind especially the older people. Its very disrespectful.

September 19, 2013 at 3:04 pm |
      • Thomas

sagging is showing your Hello Kitty underwear to the world.

September 19, 2013 at 4:24 pm |
      • Dylan

It's a bit hard to appreciate something if a major side effect is waddling. Seriously, they look like ducks. Kinda' funny, but it's getting old.

September 19, 2013 at 4:44 pm |
    • bryan

I strongly agree with you. Because if you work hard and you sag it shouldn't affect you.

September 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm |
    • Shadow

I think that saggy pants gives you a bad impression I mean if you buckle your pants under your butt that's just stupid you might as well ditch the belt it isn't helping you if you have to hold your pants up as you run across the street you look like a fool just pull your pants up no one wants to see that.

September 19, 2013 at 6:43 pm |
    • Xander

Saggy pants are NOT SWAG no swag at all

September 19, 2013 at 9:44 pm |
    • Xander

Saging is no no no not today or EVER!!!

September 19, 2013 at 9:45 pm |
  2. Tanvi

My opinion is that saggy pants do project an image most people don't want to see and that it can decide your future for you like if are applying to a college and during the interview you have saggy pants they might not accept you. The main reason saggy pants are a problem is that they aren't professional looking and aren't exactly what people want to see when you turn around.

September 18, 2013 at 8:09 pm |
    • Rebekah

I agree with you. If you have your pants like that when you are at an interview, it doesn't really give you a hard working and professional look.

September 19, 2013 at 2:14 pm |
    • Shelby

Exactly! It's not that if your pants sagg you won't have a good future, it's just that it doesn't give a very good image, which can affect your future.

September 19, 2013 at 2:17 pm |
    • Alyssa

Clothes are big part of how others perceive you, especially when it comes to matters of education and jobs. Saggy pants can give employers and other people we may depend on for our futures the wrong impression: that you are too casual. Unfortunately, people often take this as a reflection of your personality and work-ethic which can hurt your future opportunities.

September 19, 2013 at 2:50 pm |
    • TeacherLA

I think your opinion is grounded in institutional racism. Sagging pants is a mark of urban solidarity. The act of urging people, especially students, to pull up their pants is akin to exerting dominant white / middle class values on everyone. self-expression, clothing for example, is an outward extension of the self and the group that you identify with. There are countless examples of disrespectful clothing trends found among white middle class suburban teenagers, but the trends don't end up on CNN student news for commentary and critique. Challenging the trend of sagging pants is an example of exerting dominant hegemonic values on to youth who are demonstrating outward solidarity to a group in which they find acceptance. The act of sanctioning this particular trend is a biased and prejudiced example of dominant culture marginalization of urban youth expression and identity expression.

September 23, 2013 at 11:44 pm |
      • jose

It has nothing to do with race or racism, anyone with their pants down looks stupid I don't want my kids looking at people's underwear just because they think is cool.

September 24, 2013 at 2:14 pm |
  3. Lizzie

I think its pretty gross and disgusting when anyone wears their pants below their waist. Yeah, I can see how it could hurt your future.

September 18, 2013 at 8:21 pm |
    • Kyra

Maybe the people that wear saggy pants think that something you wear or you do is disgusting. We should all be who we are and not determine who we are because someone don't like who we are.

September 19, 2013 at 12:07 pm |
    • Blake

You are right saggy pants is gross.

September 19, 2013 at 2:17 pm |
    • hannah

i completely agree with you but you cant expect everyone to be prefect they are original and i honestly believe that its just fashion for the moment its just style

September 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
    • Kasey

I think saggy pants are gross and disgusting.

September 19, 2013 at 3:21 pm |
  4. Anna

I think that saggy pants are inappropriate and immodest. It's not nice to look at at all. Use a belt!

September 18, 2013 at 8:24 pm |
    • josh

dont hate on people

September 19, 2013 at 2:11 pm |
    • Kendra

I agree with you totally. It's very innapropiate. They do need to use a belt ... if they don't have one they need to get one.

September 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm |
    • Savannah

I agree, i have spent almost my whole teenage life looking at people sagging people think it makes them have "Swagg" but it doesnt at all it makes them look trashy in many ways,

September 19, 2013 at 3:12 pm |
    • Nikki

Sometimes you see them with a belt on... just cinched under their butt!

September 19, 2013 at 4:31 pm |
      • TeacherLA

Choosing to use the term "them" demonstrates otherness. You are separating yourself from a group in choosing to say "them." As in they are not like you. This is a common strategy that people have used historically to separate themselves from others. It is unkind and racially biased.

September 23, 2013 at 11:47 pm |
  5. Francesca

I do not think "Sagging your pants" is a right thing to do. Though, I do not think we should judge them on their opinion and their thoughts. I do not think it will affect your future because isn't "Don't listen to the haters" a motivational quote? They should be able to do what they want, and we should leave them alone.

September 18, 2013 at 9:02 pm |
  6. Bob

Saggy pants do not affect you in anyway because it is just a fashion statement and it doesn't say anything else about you.

September 18, 2013 at 9:22 pm |
    • ally

i don't think pant sagging could affect your future but it is defiantly unnecessary and no one wants to look at that.

September 19, 2013 at 2:17 pm |
    • Cheyenne

I agree with Bob. Saggy pants are just a fashion statement.

September 19, 2013 at 3:17 pm |
  7. nick

saggy pants are telling you are in the wrong lane to the wrong place you don't look right ether it makes you look well stupid younger heading to the wrong place at the wrong time buster brown

September 18, 2013 at 9:33 pm |
    • josh

its ok to sagggg

September 19, 2013 at 2:15 pm |
  8. Jueun

I agree with the advertisement. Saggy pants don't show that they are cool. It might make others think that you are not adequate for certain jobs. Also, in my opinion, i don't think it looks good.

September 18, 2013 at 11:21 pm |
    • ally

completely agree with you

September 19, 2013 at 2:18 pm |
    • Savannah

I agree, sagging pants do not make you look cool they actually make you look trashy

September 19, 2013 at 3:08 pm |
  9. Matthew

I personally oppose saggy pants. I think that it is not decent, and not attractive or fashionable. I also think that it indeed does give a negative first impression on a person. There are other ways to be fashionable, yet decent. You don't need to show your behind to be cool. You can be cool by BEING YOURSELF!

September 19, 2013 at 1:31 am |
    • Bailey

I agree, it is disrespectful to older people, and it does not give people a good first impression of you.

September 19, 2013 at 2:13 pm |
    • Weston

Agreed, I think that because of the negative attention surrounding the topic it does give someone a bad impression and there are many other ways you can present yourself as fashionable.

September 19, 2013 at 3:04 pm |
  10. Brian

It's very simple,,,If you wanna look like a hood crook you will act like a hood crook.

September 19, 2013 at 2:26 am |
  11. Mugzee4

It's funny to watch these "Saggers" run from the Police..............when their pants drop.............they drop!

September 19, 2013 at 4:03 am |
  12. Ariel

Men should not sag their pants. Most girls do not even think it looks good. If you sag your pants when you get a job the manager is probably going to be like He has no class. Plus nobody wants to see what boxers you had to waer that day.

September 19, 2013 at 8:12 am |
    • Ellie

Yeah i agree, i think that sagging should not be allowed because, it is definitely not attractive. Also it makes you look bad

September 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
  13. Johnny

I think people who sag their pants look ridiculous.

September 19, 2013 at 8:47 am |
    • Nea

I truley agree!! No one wants to see your Scooby-Doo boxers

September 19, 2013 at 2:14 pm |
  14. Kendall

Sagging is awful. It defiantly has an impact on your future if your doing because everyone else is. If you fall into peer pressure that easily, it could (possibly) lead to other things like drugs.

September 19, 2013 at 9:09 am |
  15. Nae

Since when is showing your underwear considered cool? If the future generation are as mindless as this, then we are in trouble.

September 19, 2013 at 9:09 am |
  16. Jason

People should be able to dress however they want to. If you are showing skin, that's one thing, but boxers ARE an article of clothing. I personally think its a stupid look, but who am I to judge? Every generation does something rebellious to annoy their elders. People say: I don't want to see your pants hanging off. The thing is, if these guys were just wearing boxers and no pants, no one would say anything because they would just look like shorts. No one says anything about women who wear bras under see through blouses, so what's really the difference?

September 19, 2013 at 9:12 am |
    • Shelby

Okay, I see what you're saying about it being their choice and their opinion on how it looks. Personally, I think it looks bad, and this is my generation. But regardless, I don't think anyone would wear boxers because they think they look like shorts. They aren't shorts. And I can say I've seen first hand countless girls called out in the hallways and sent to detention over tanktop straps. Not bras. Not underwear. Just the tanktop straps. Sometimes out in public they may have respect enough not to say anything to a random stranger about the way they dress, but people certainly have issues with it. Sure they may complain about guys sagging, but they would do the same if it were girls. After all, they already do. It's not a matter of gender-specific things or how much you can see of them, it's a matter of wearing underwear in public where people can see it.

September 19, 2013 at 2:25 pm |
    • Hanna

This is your opinion and yes you are entitled to it, but I don't believe anyone should relate it directly to gender. Women and Men may be unequal physically, but that does not mean we can't do the same things. Women and men in mindset are and should be of almost equal stature. Gender does not give special privileges to anyone. Anyone and everyone can and most likely will be called out on something someone else finds inappropriate. And this fashion trend IS affecting people. Sagging is quite ridiculous. Who in their right and just mind would do this if the standard intelligent citizen of America knows that this fashion trend is a get to jail free card. And children on no circumstances should even attempt to do this. I know we can't tell anyone what they should and should not do, but we can at least show the consequences of those that do attempt. We cannot have a society based on a fashion trend that started in prisons as something much more inappropriate. People are judgers, yes they shouldn't be, but they are and you can't change that. No one can. I am simply stating the fact that most people are offended when such things are related back to gender and that this fashion trend is a problem. I would like to apologize for your lack of knowledge on the subject.

September 19, 2013 at 2:35 pm |
    • Rebekah

I do respect your comment but I do disagree with one thing. The fact that you said that women get no grief for wearing see through shirts is not very true. In fact if a woman does that she is most likely to be publicly shamed for it. Men who sag may only get some disapproving looks, women who dress like that get confronted in PUBLIC. They will also have the worst things assumed about them. I have to say that there is a MAJOR difference between the reactions in these two situations. In both these situations however you see that there is an issue with what is being shown with the clothing. If guys were to wear their boxers on the outside, I would have to say that there WOULD be quite an uproar about it. Also, kids being rebellious to their parents has nothing to do with this issue. I am in fact a part of this generation and I have to say it really has nothing to do with that fact. I do see what you were trying to say with this, but I must say that next time you really need to think about what you say.

September 19, 2013 at 2:35 pm |
  17. Bill

It's very tacky, disrespectful and rude. I would never hire a person dressed that way and I certainly want nothing to do with guys who wear their pants like that. I wouldn't even let them take my order in a restaurant etc... But then again most of them don't work and they like to portray themselves as thuggish gangbangers. They look stupid anti-social and prejudiced. And I can't understand their lazy talk. They need to improve their English language skills. I avoid them. They are inferior creatures who have a chip on their shoulder.

September 19, 2013 at 9:20 am |
  18. Joe

I believe that the folks who sag their pants should not be told what to do, because that is their pants and their decision.

September 19, 2013 at 9:24 am |
    • jaiden

you probably sagg your pants cuz people who sag their pants say the exact same thing and how do you expect to get a job with your pants on the ground looking like a fool with your pants on the ground

September 19, 2013 at 1:16 pm |
    • abbie

sagging is not cool because you look like a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 19, 2013 at 2:16 pm |
  19. Emma

I think that seeing somebody with saggy pants makes you jump to conclusions. I do agree with Davis about the situation, but you cannot assume that somebody is a bad student, lazy, or mean just because they sag their pants.

September 19, 2013 at 9:36 am |
    • carly

i think if they didnt want people to jump to conclusions they wouldnt sagggggg.

September 19, 2013 at 2:19 pm |
  20. richard

well i dont do it. idc what other people do. thats them not me.

September 19, 2013 at 9:39 am |
  21. Breanna

i think if guys want to sag their pants they shouldn't be judged or ground upon. Its just a style. And saying their not going to succeed is totally bull crap! People should be able to wear their close however they want and not have to worry about people judging them!

September 19, 2013 at 9:39 am |
  22. Bugg

I think that dudes shouldnt sag, espically if he has a girlfriend because thats not only disrespecting him, but also thier relationship. Its giving other girls the impression that its alright for them to look at the guys behind because he is showing it off..

September 19, 2013 at 9:40 am |
    • Quan

Look Boys Can Sagg If They Want To,Its The People Fault For Looking At Their Butt.
      If Yall Stop Disrespecting Our Privacy And Stop Looking Down There,You Wont Ever KNO.
      ITS NOT YALL BUSINESS LOOKING DOWN THERE ,ITS OUR BUTTS AND OUR BODY AND CLOTHES SO LOOK UP AND THEIR WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM WITH US SAGGING.OK?OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 19, 2013 at 1:11 pm |
      • rosie

well sagging isnt swagging and sagging isnt cool because you look like a fool!

September 19, 2013 at 2:21 pm |
  23. Lindsey

I think people who sag their pants set a bad example for themselves. Saggy pants do NOT make you look decent, it makes you look dumb. A lot of young gentlemen and older gentlemen sag their pants, to look as they would say "cool". Sagging pants is definitely NOT "fashion", you're showing your behind. Which is not good fashion, nor does it look nice on anyone.

September 19, 2013 at 9:40 am |
  24. Raul

As a guy, I dont need to sagg my pants to look cool or fasionable. This makes no sense to me because I really do not see the purpose in doing this. Sagging your pants is a way of saying that you have no respect towards yourselve. A real man do not sagg their pants because man have class not a dirty diapper attire. The final point is dont sagg just have class

September 19, 2013 at 9:41 am |
    • Francisco

You got that right!!

September 19, 2013 at 2:14 pm |
  25. Diana

I don't think people should wear saggy pants because it's unsafe. Not only is it non-safe, it's trashy. People are more likely to trip on their own pants and fall. And they would walk slow trying to sag. Schools should ban them just like how they ban tank-tops or shorts.

September 19, 2013 at 9:41 am |
    • Lysandra

Saggy Pants Are Distracting To Other Teachers & Student Because Nobody Wants To See Someone Behind, While In Class Or In The Hallway. I Think They SHOULD Ban Them In School, Like Give Them Belts Or Something!

September 19, 2013 at 2:20 pm |
  26. David

this whole thing about saggy pants is so crazy. it is not a fashion statement it is people just wanting to show there behinds to the world . it would be so funny if one of them had streaks in there underpants. that is what I think about this whole sagging situation.

September 19, 2013 at 9:42 am |
  27. halle

I think it looks ridiculous

September 19, 2013 at 9:42 am |
  28. lazaro

i think that if your are saggy is not right and that they need fo pull there pants up but some people doing what to saggy but there pants are to big and they don't have beth but for people that they just said it fashion it not right and some people don't not what saggy mean

September 19, 2013 at 9:42 am |
    • La'Quavia

Use punctuation. It's helpful.

September 19, 2013 at 11:48 am |
  29. Kassandra

Their is a concern with young men sagging their pants. In my knowledge, I think that they should not sag. Nobody wants to their behind. An mainly we sure don't want to have an unpleasant view of them. They should not be sagging, it gives them a bad image of themselves. To others guys that sag they don't mind. They do not see the wrong in it. They think is fashion but is not. It has an awful view. They should have at least a lack of consideration for themselves. Where are they going to get in life if they always dress the improper way.

September 19, 2013 at 9:43 am |
  30. Dylan

If you sag your pants, you have messed up your present already. You would have to work very hard to change your future. People who sag their pants are not very smart to project an image like that.

September 19, 2013 at 9:44 am |
  31. Austin

I have always been taugh not let your pants sag. i know what my mama or deddy willl do. I dont like doing it any way. Girls dont like it and its not gentlemen like. if you loking for job and your pants sagging they not going to give you that job. you have to be presentable!

September 19, 2013 at 9:44 am |
  32. Tristan

I honestly think that the idea of saggy pants is inappropriate for those who want to have a good education, family, and job.

September 19, 2013 at 9:45 am |
  33. Teagan

my personal opinion about the saggy pants is that it doesnt even look profesional and your given off a bad appearance

September 19, 2013 at 9:45 am |
  34. Claudia

I feel that you shouldn't wear saggy pants. But to be honest it really don't bother me as long as their pants are not sagging all the way down to their knees. But also they shouldn't wear saggy pants is because it does make a bad impression on others that don't know you. It really ain't decent for man or young guys to wear their pants to their knees.

September 19, 2013 at 9:46 am |
  35. Ethan

I do think saggy pants do put a negative image on people because people might respect you more if you wore more respective clothes and acted better.

September 19, 2013 at 9:46 am |
  36. cali

i think most people sag thier pants because its just a fashion statement but others think its them trying to be a "thug" when they really arent.

September 19, 2013 at 9:47 am |
  37. Thomas

I am 100% against saggy pants, many people worked so hard for the right to and equal education and now these people are making a thuggish look for themselves and not using these rights.

September 19, 2013 at 9:47 am |
  38. Megan

I think having saggy pants looks really bad. If you walk into a job interview with saggy pants, you're obviously going to be judged. also, you can't run, it will go right to your ankles.

September 19, 2013 at 9:47 am |
  39. Gage

I think that it can be showing a image that is easy to judge or just be a fashion statement. It depends on the person. I also think that it depends on the person who is looking at it.

September 19, 2013 at 9:48 am |
  40. Rin

I would prefer it if guys would stop sagging in the first place. It gives them a bad image and reputation. The original meaning for saggy pants were for prison inmates to show that they are wanting to "do it." Also, it is not professional. It's not only a "fashion statement." It shows that your insecure and that you just want to go with the flow. Even if sagging your pants my not show how you really are, your fashion choices reflect on your personality.

September 19, 2013 at 9:48 am |
  41. Madison

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with yo pants on the ground." -American Idol

September 19, 2013 at 9:49 am |
  42. Riley

My opinion is that it there choice to sag there pant if they want to smoking make a bad impression but there is still people that do it. So its your choice to do it or not

September 19, 2013 at 9:49 am |
  43. Dreamer

My stand on saggy pants is that it is not good for peoples image, even though now its become a "fashion" now so people are comforatable.But if i was a guy i wouldnt saggg.

September 19, 2013 at 9:49 am |
  44. Elizabeth

The way you appear to other people is the kind of reputaion you are given. Those with saggy pants will not get a good job or good friends. It doesn't look good and I bet it doesn't feel that good either...just my opinion.

September 19, 2013 at 9:49 am |
  45. Marleigh

People think that they look cool but actually it just looks like they have a diaper on.

September 19, 2013 at 9:53 am |
  46. hayden

I think that people who sag their pants get judged to quickly. They should not sag their pants so that they can get jobs and a good reputation.

September 19, 2013 at 9:53 am |
  47. Jacob

I think just because you pants are low doesn't make you cool, hip, or popular.

September 19, 2013 at 9:57 am |
    • elliott

Agree because it make you have friend that sit a bad term in the long term.
      Also make you just right stupid.

September 19, 2013 at 2:25 pm |
  48. Jacob

I think wearing your pants low doesnt make your cool or popular.

September 19, 2013 at 10:01 am |
  49. Kris

The choice of style (sagging in this instance) is one that elicits a response from the person who views you. Everyone has their choice in what they wear, but many do not think about the response they will receive. If you are going to sag your pants, you must be willing to accept the response you might get at a job interview because of it. There are people like those that hire workers who are rightly in a position to refuse to hire you based on your choice of clothing. Someone who chooses to "sag" should understand the implications of their choice.

September 19, 2013 at 10:04 am |
  50. Zach

yes i agree with him because I have seen some people who have sagged there pants and they had there pants pulled down on purpose to make fun of them, so you shouldn't were your pants saggey

September 19, 2013 at 10:05 am |
  51. Pathways

It does not look attractive. It makes people look like they are dumb, like they do not care what they look like. You can not have a job and sag.

September 19, 2013 at 10:05 am |
  52. pablo

i perfear saggy pants because its a cool and decent fashion statement.

September 19, 2013 at 10:06 am |
  53. Cathy

I don't think its that bad. It just makes you look like a mess.

September 19, 2013 at 10:07 am |
  54. Noah

I think that people shouldn't sag their pants. The people that do it don't realize how embarrassing it looks, but if you want to make yourself look bad go right ahead, because that's not my decision to make.

September 19, 2013 at 10:09 am |
  55. Raeven

I think you should show your mind because you will get far in life with your mind than your behind. Saggy pants isn't even a fashion statement because you are showing your behind. Mind is an amazing thing you have so use it to your advantage!

September 19, 2013 at 10:09 am |
  56. Lexi

Personally, I don't think men need to sag their pants. It gives you a look that portrays you don't care about your self image, or what people see in you, which could depend on your future in jobs, college, etc. It's a trashy look that isn't needed.

September 19, 2013 at 10:09 am |
  57. anthony

i don't think its right for people to judge people on what there are wearing, but if it is an interview you want to look sharp and clean looking.

September 19, 2013 at 10:10 am |
  58. Miguel

All people have their own sense of fashion, no one should judge you on your looks but only on your personality. You ont really know anybody until you actually talk to them.

September 19, 2013 at 10:10 am |
  59. devonte

I agree Fred Davis. I agree with him because my mom use to always tell me that you might be a smart person but the way you dress will change to scene of how you are. If a person see you sagging their going to think that you're a bad influence but you might be smart at the same time. Its about the way you look and act, if you sag or any type of bad style people won't give you a job based on the way you look.

September 19, 2013 at 10:10 am |
  60. Michael

I agree that sagging your pants can hurt your future because some businesses might not hire you if you dress like that.

September 19, 2013 at 10:10 am |
    • Weston

Not just businesses, but colleges and schools might not want you there either because of the way you could represent the school as a person sagging, no school or business wants what.

September 19, 2013 at 3:09 pm |
  61. Bella

if they are looking for a place to work they wont get the job, the workers there will judge you on how you look. if you pull up your pants and maybe get the job!!!

September 19, 2013 at 10:10 am |
  62. jose

I think Fred Davis is right, why would you care what ours think of you, what matters is how smart you are not how you dress.

September 19, 2013 at 10:11 am |
  63. Noah

I believe that you should not sag because it can tell people that you dont care about your standards or priorities so it will make job interviews more about does this person care about this job and its standards.

September 19, 2013 at 10:11 am |
  64. Kaitlyn

i don't think you should sag your pants. in my honest opinion i don't want to be looking at your underwear guys. its not a fashion statement when your pants are meant to be pulled up.

September 19, 2013 at 10:11 am |
  65. dain

i think u shouldn't sag your pants during a job interview or a meeting,also many people in gangs may also sag there pants. But if u are with your friends and u do think of it as a fashion statement u shouldn't judge people by that

September 19, 2013 at 10:11 am |
  66. Anna

I am totally anti- sag. Sagging was created in prison for certain reasons and it was not created for fashion reasons. Employers see sagging as how it was used in the prisons and employers do not intend to hire anyone like that. Plus, sagging is COMPLETELY unattractive and not fashionable at all.

September 19, 2013 at 10:11 am |
    • Matt

If you don't like saggy pants don't look at them...ignore it.

September 19, 2013 at 3:29 pm |
  67. tori

i agree with Fred Davis, if you go into a college or an interview sagging you pants they might think different of you. You can choose how you want to dress but you should think if its a good choice before wearing it.

September 19, 2013 at 10:11 am |
  68. Shelby

They can wear what they want to wear, its their decision, but I do agree with Fred Davis that when they sag their pants, it gives them a bad image and makes people they don't know judge them. I'm not saying they should try to blend in with everyone else and wear the same exact clothes as everyone, but at least just wear your pants normal!

September 19, 2013 at 10:12 am |
  69. devonte

I agree with Fred Davis. I agree with him because my mom use to always tell me that you might be a smart person but the way you dress will change to scene of how you are. If a person see you sagging their going to think that you're a bad influence but you might be smart at the same time. Its about the way you look and act, if you sag or any type of bad style people won't give you a job based on the way you look.

September 19, 2013 at 10:12 am |
  70. Miguel

All people have their own sense of fashion, no one should judge you on your look but only on your personality. You don't really know anybody until you actually talk to them personally.

September 19, 2013 at 10:12 am |
  71. Devon

I agree on some parts of it. You can wear it for fashion but if your going to a interview or something of that sort you should wear proper clothes.

September 19, 2013 at 10:12 am |
  72. Bradley

people will judge others who sag even if they like that as fashion because those people might look like they are with gangs or something no one wants to get involved in. The people that sag possibly wont get a job, reason be they don't look professional enough to earn the job

September 19, 2013 at 10:13 am |
  73. Jessica

I agree with Fred Davis because wearing saggy pants doesn't give you the best oppurtunity when you are getting job. No employer wants to see your behind at an interview and you will probably not get as good of a chance you could have gotten had you not worn saggy pants.

September 19, 2013 at 10:13 am |
  74. Benjamin

I believe that wearing saggy pants in certain areas and situations is OK. As a society we are always projecting that it is fine to dress how you want and that you should not judge a person based on how you are dressed. Wearing saggy pant in your home or at a party should be fine. What these people should not do is wear these clothes to a job interview. You want to make a good impression and saggy pants are normally viewed as unprofessional.

September 19, 2013 at 10:13 am |
  75. Christopher

I agree with Fred Davis' statement because it makes perfect sense how you act and how you dress effects your impression on the people around you.

September 19, 2013 at 10:13 am |
  76. Michael

I think it'll hurt your future because some businesses won't hire you if you're dressed like that.

September 19, 2013 at 10:13 am |
  77. Zach

I believe that saggy pants are not a very good thing because it makes you look like a little thug with no future or life.
    The civil rights activist did not help get you more rights to let you degrade your self and make you a little punk.

September 19, 2013 at 10:13 am |
  78. skyler

i say no because if they go for a job interview with saggy pants they might not get the job. i would not hire anyone who came in for a job interview with saggy pants.

September 19, 2013 at 10:14 am |
  79. Kayla

People who sag may-be trying to make a fashion statement but like we sing, ¨Pants on the ground,pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!¨ Its not attractive when you sag! So STOP!

September 19, 2013 at 10:14 am |
  80. Devon

i agree on some parts of it. You can wear what you want but if your going to a job interview or something of that sort you should wear proper clothes.

September 19, 2013 at 10:15 am |
  81. Aaron

If employers see your pants sagging they could see you as a gang member. When they see it, they will practically say hi and goodbye.

September 19, 2013 at 10:15 am |
  82. Nivin

I think it is true because you when you go to get a job and you saggy your pant because you are used to it . Then people saggy there pant in front of public and children start doing because they see a adult sagging there pants. I think it is wrong and people should not saggy pant in front of public. But some people say it is "fashion' but i don't think its fashion at all. "Show your mind not your mind",said Fred Davis.

September 19, 2013 at 10:15 am |
  83. Jacqueline

I stand AGAINST saggy pants. We can't help the fact that people look at each other and immediately judge them by their looks. If people judge others by their clothes, why not take advantage of that and dress nicely? Part of our knowledge is to know about this world and use that to be successful. Wearing saggy pants is saying that you don't know how to do that.

September 19, 2013 at 10:16 am |
  84. theresa

i think that making a fashion statement is cool but it has to be the right statement.You don`t want people to think you are a thug or criminal because you have saggy pants not only that but the people around you might not appriacate the view.What you wear tell people about who you are.

September 19, 2013 at 10:16 am |
  85. juan & edward

if we saw someone walking down the street sagging we would think is is trouble

September 19, 2013 at 10:22 am |
  86. Humboldt HS

Most of students agree that it is not okay to sag pants. Students say that it looks silly, ridiculous and is embarrassing. Students do not want to see others' underwear.

September 19, 2013 at 10:29 am |
  87. Sarah

My first period sixth grade social studies class would like to weigh in on this topic. We took an anonymous vote and 16 out of 25 people voted that people who wear saggy pants do not have as good a chance at a bright future due to that fashion choice.

September 19, 2013 at 10:35 am |
  88. Zach

I believe that saggy pants is not just a fashion statement. I think it could effect your future.

September 19, 2013 at 10:42 am |
  89. Brandon

I I think people don't realize they're sagging sometimes and other people were brought up that way and think that's the way they should look.

September 19, 2013 at 10:43 am |
  90. Dontay

Ii thank people shouldn't do it because it brings a negative pictures on people that do it.

September 19, 2013 at 10:44 am |
  91. Maya

II think saggy pants Is a bad thing. It bring a negative part of you and people shouldn't do it.

September 19, 2013 at 10:45 am |
  92. SARA

i think it is true because u need to pay attention to you education not about your pants down to your ankles.

September 19, 2013 at 10:45 am |
  93. Laiken.

Young, And Older Men Need to stop sagging their pants. I mean, honestly they look awful.

September 19, 2013 at 10:45 am |
    • destinie

I agree with you , But these young man look up to rappers with there pants SAGGING ! And they think it makes them look good when it dont

September 19, 2013 at 3:10 pm |
  94. Daniel

I think that people that wear saggy pants to try to fit in with other people. I also thin that nobody wants to see tour underwear. Because nobody cares what they look like.

September 19, 2013 at 10:45 am |
  95. Lacey

Personally, I think your image is a very important factor on how people perceive you. First impressions stick and can determine how a person looks and thinks about you. A simple gesture such as sagging your pants can be a bad start to a good first impression.

September 19, 2013 at 10:46 am |
  96. clay

I dont know how wearing saggy pants can be a fashion statement? People dont like to see your butt.

September 19, 2013 at 10:46 am |
  97. nichoals

saggy your pants i think has somewhat to do with a fashion statement to an extend because when you sagg your pants your telling people around you that i am not respecting myself as well as others.

September 19, 2013 at 10:46 am |
  98. Jordan

iI think saggin' can't determine your future, because a person that sags does't mean that they are a "gangsta" or a "thug". Sometimes saggin' is a fashion statement.

September 19, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  99. Katie

My thoughts on saggy pants is that it is making a bad image for themselves. No one wants to see your underwear. What people need to care about is not sagging your pants it's showing your intelligence.

September 19, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  100. Breona

II do think saggy pants is a fashion statement because that's just the way people wear there pants. They think it's cool to sag thier pants so they go to school that way.

September 19, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  101. Lillian

I I think its more of a fashion statement to guys, than anyone else. They think it's "cool" and they feel like they need to do it to fit in!

September 19, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  102. Sierra

I agree with Fred Davis because I think that it is disgusting to see someones pants sagging It makes it seem like you have no class and aren't educated.

September 19, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  103. Mackenzie

My opinion on saggy pants is that I do believe that people whos pants are sagged are judged by the sagging of their pants. I do believe that we should encourage them to pull their pants up, but I also believe that its their choice and we should not judge them for their choice.

September 19, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  104. savannah

i think its insane to sagg your pants any ways i agree with the billboard they need to stop focusing on sagging and focus on thier school work i think they need to make it illegal to sagg just because no one wants to see their underwear plus they should show thier underwear to females they need to jave some respect for thierselves and girl!!!!!

September 19, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  105. Aaron

This makes you look bad like a thug.

September 19, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  106. brittany

iI agree with what Fed Davis had said about saggy pants that it will have an impact on the future for the boys that sag.

September 19, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  107. AMBER

you have have to pay attention to want you doing not you pants all the way down to your angles

September 19, 2013 at 10:49 am |
  108. laquandria

when it comes to sagging pants it depends on where you are and what you are doing. If you are going to a job or college interview then no saggy pants are no acceptable because it shows that you aren't serious about getting anywhere in life, but if you are at home or just hanging out with friends then its fine because you are just hanging around the house and your not really going anywhere or doing nothing

September 19, 2013 at 10:49 am |
  109. Joshua

Well i think that it is a trend because well it real wont Ruben your life

September 19, 2013 at 10:49 am |
  110. leroy

i think it shows ingnorence

September 19, 2013 at 10:50 am |
  111. Anna

I think that saggy pants is just a way boys want to show their big and bad. To me it just shows how disrespectful they are say that their in church or out in public no one wants to look at their backsides.

September 19, 2013 at 10:50 am |
  112. Haley

jI agree with Fred Davis. I believe that saggy pants is not a fashion statement. I think it shows that people just don't care. People need to keep their pants pulled up. People need to worry about important things like grades instead of non important things like saggy pants!

September 19, 2013 at 10:50 am |
  113. Ryan

II feel that sagging is pointless, but I also feel that sagging can't determine your future because people can change, and you don't know that person on a intellectual stand point.

September 19, 2013 at 10:51 am |
  114. Grace

I think its very unattractive.Being a human I see a guy wearing saggy pants and I feel like if he is being disrespectful.I did not come to town to see your underwear! What you don't have a belt then maybe you should buy your pants a little smaller.All I know is no lady should have to see that.No girls think its cute.So please stop wearing your pants on your knees! They are meet to cover up your undies not flaunt them.

September 19, 2013 at 10:51 am |
  115. Brandon

I just think swagging is stupid.

September 19, 2013 at 10:51 am |
  116. Oscar & Tayvee

I ( Tayvee ) Think That Saggy Pants Are Very Disrespectful & Is Very Inappropriate. I Think That People Do NOT Want To See Anyones Underpants & People Do It Because They Think It "Cool" But Its Not. I (Oscar) think that sagging is not cool. Sagging was a trend made in prison.

September 19, 2013 at 10:53 am |
  117. Derrick

Where did thisfansh,ion trend come from.

September 19, 2013 at 10:55 am |
  118. stephen

I think it is stupid and its not cool at all.

September 19, 2013 at 11:11 am |
  119. samson

if someone wants to show their behind its up to them. if I forget to wear a belt I don't want people to be looking at me like im trouble.

September 19, 2013 at 11:14 am |
  120. Shantana

I Think Sagging Is Cool If The Right Kind Or Boys Are Doing It Or If They Have Alot Of Swag

September 19, 2013 at 11:15 am |
  121. Jessica

I think sagging is cute. Boys should sag it makes them look more laid and fly. Leave the high waist pants to the girls!!

September 19, 2013 at 11:15 am |
    • Sydney

i respect your opinion but you think seeing boys underwear and pants almost falling down is cute? also high waist shorts show most of a girls butt so i guess you like exposure of the behind.

September 19, 2013 at 6:49 pm |
  122. Kaye

As a young lady saggy pants do not catch my attention at all. I think males shouldn't wear their pants below their behind. People will judge them and not even know them. No girl wants to see a males underwear showing. If you do that you might as well go ahead and show your behind basically.

September 19, 2013 at 11:16 am |
  123. Jaye

I personally think that sagging pants is nasty. It's very unattractive. If guys knew what it stood for they would pull them up. Most guys that sag anyways are either trying to be a gangster or they are just a follower. That's not a good look it's just hyping stereotypes. How do you expect to run from the police like that? Some guys are so predictable, Sagging has nothing to do with swag or fashion because you look foolish with your pants down to your knees.

September 19, 2013 at 11:17 am |
  124. Ron

i dont really care, just stay your way and i'll stay my way.
    i dont do it so i dont care and dont judge nobody if you dont know them
    RON OUT lol

September 19, 2013 at 11:17 am |
  125. Luke

i thank its OK but they should not be to your knees like some others but me its better to wear a belt but that's how i was raised.

September 19, 2013 at 11:17 am |
  126. Bradley

I think saggy pants is very inappropriate and very disrespectful. It does make cause people that do sag, have a bad picture of them self. Last no one wants to see your butt, its just weird.

September 19, 2013 at 11:18 am |
  127. thomas

I think some people should sag but the again I may be miss leading cause some people say saggy pants come from the jails cause most boys were saggy pants in the jail today

September 19, 2013 at 11:18 am |
  128. Beast

I think it is not good that other kids like to sagg because it doen't look right. Also i think that it would be bad for somoeones future because what if you try to get a job and you are sagging your pants, would you get the job?

September 19, 2013 at 11:18 am |
  129. Tyler

boys and men tend to walk around anywhere with there pants low they think its cool. When one person does it the rest of the boys do it , its and all around the world thing. boys and men don't know that that's embarrassing and no girl don't want to see your behind.

September 19, 2013 at 11:19 am |
  130. Sierra

He's basically saying that pants are made for your behind not to be worn down to your knees and some of the boys I see wearing saggy pants just makes me sick because that's just too much mess they be showing they need to be respectful and wear them right they're setting an example for the young to follow. But yet they have a saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover".

September 19, 2013 at 11:19 am |
  131. Tori

Some People Think its cool to wear your pants saggin I think its ugly and looks nasty ad very disrespectful and inappropriate.

September 19, 2013 at 11:20 am |
  132. Ro'darius

sagging is not cool or what they call swag because how do you expect people to treat you when you saggy compared to someone who don't saggy and is respectful

September 19, 2013 at 11:20 am |
  133. Le'Andra

Sagging isnt cute to me, Its imature and it has no pupose. Like if i could find the person to start sagging my question would be to them is 'WHY', why start this horrible trend, for our generation to wear out in public & everywhere else. So as you can see i dont really dislike sagging. I wouldnt even like to talk to anybody if their pants are low. I simple ask if them can or will they pull em up trying to talk to me.

September 19, 2013 at 11:20 am |
  134. Alysia

I think its disrespectful that people sag their pants because they are setting an example for younger people, but younger people see what the older people does and they think they should do the same.

September 19, 2013 at 11:21 am |
  135. Sofi

First of all I think saggy pants is no where near attractive, people are exposing something they are not suppose to. They are not only disrespecting theirselves, they are showing the world that they really don't care about theirselves in general. Saggy pants is no where near fashion, its just dumb. Seeing your underpants is unpleasent! Grow up and care more about education instead of looks!

September 19, 2013 at 11:21 am |
  136. Julia

I think its a good idea. Most young men wear their pants extremely low, without realizing where the trend originally came from. The saggy pants trend came from prison inmates... look it up, its pretty interesting. Think before you sag your pants.. it doesn't even look attractive.

September 19, 2013 at 11:23 am |
  137. Kade

I think that saggy pants is just a fashion trend for the most part. I don't think saggin' your pants is a big deal unless too much booty is showing.

September 19, 2013 at 11:23 am |
  138. Alec

I think saggy pants is kind of dumb, but i still think that if people want to dress that way, we should let them.

September 19, 2013 at 11:25 am |
  139. Timothy

Saggy pants is something that would be known as a very large "generation gap." I fail too see how having your boxers showing represents anything cool...or awesome, or whatever we are calling it these days. I honstely have NO idea to where this ridiculous 'trend' even came from. I believe it should be banned nation wide.

September 19, 2013 at 11:26 am |
  140. kiara

sagging your pants is a fashion trend these days. girls walk around with their cleavage hanging out of their shirts, boys walk around with their pants down around their ankles. twelve year olds are wearing makeup and dressing like high schoolers. the only people it effects are on the person who is wearing the 'fashion'. if they want to look like that, they need to accept both the negative and positive comments.

September 19, 2013 at 11:27 am |
  141. Tess

People should be able to express themselves through the outfits they wear, why take that away from them? There is a certain line you shouldnt cross but as long as they dont cross it, then it shouldnt be that bad.

September 19, 2013 at 11:28 am |
  142. Gavin

Although I am no fan of seeing kids walking down the streets myself, I do not agree with this law. It is not appropriate for the government to say what we cannot wear. Private buildings such as schools should be able to regulate how their students portrait themselves in their building but outside of that they should be free to be who they want. We can't make people do what we want them to just because we have a different viewpoint.

September 19, 2013 at 11:29 am |
  143. Wyatt

I don't care that much. I think it looks unprofessional and could effect your chances of getting a job or something like that. But if they really feel the need to, go ahead, it doesn't bother me.

September 19, 2013 at 11:29 am |
  144. Bradley

if your with your friends or hanging out somewhere in private it dosent matter but if your going to a job or something pull your pants up!!!!

September 19, 2013 at 11:29 am |
  145. Misty

In my opinion, 'saggy pants' are an inappropriate fashion statement that shouldn't considered 'cool'. There are better ways to show how cool you are.

September 19, 2013 at 11:31 am |
  146. garrett

well in montana their isnt a big problem with extremely saggy pants i mean their might be that one kid that forgot his belt or something but most people dont want to be known for saggy pants, personally i like pants that are the right size and i dont get a breeze wherever i go but people should just pull up their dang pants

September 19, 2013 at 11:31 am |
  147. Uriah

I firmly agree in the new laws. I think that saggy pants should be banned because its a form of indecent exposure. showing your boxers isn't "cool". Honestly...

September 19, 2013 at 11:39 am |
  148. La'Quavia

I think that sagging does not determine anything about you or your future. If you want to sag your pants, then sag your pants. It's your decision. As long as you cover up your behind, and don't cause trouble, everything is fine.

September 19, 2013 at 11:47 am |
  149. Makenna and Elton

I find it very inappropriate and extremely unprofessional. If you were interviewing someone for a job, who would you accept? The man in the suit and a tie, or the man in the saggy pants? Get a belt, please!

September 19, 2013 at 11:48 am |
  150. Tabitha

I think that in some cases yes, it does matter if you sag your pants because it could escalate and lead to other, more serious things.

September 19, 2013 at 11:48 am |
  151. Oliven

i think that he's right i walk around all the time and see people sagging their pants. i tell them to pull up their pants because no one wants to see peoples underwear.

September 19, 2013 at 11:49 am |
  152. dylan

I think people have a right to where there close how ever they want to. So what if people make opinions about them as long as they think they are doing great then they are doing great.

September 19, 2013 at 11:49 am |
  153. Elton and Makenna

I think sagging your pants is a dumb idea because it's not good to show off your behind. And if little kids see that they may want to do that as well. So the people that are sagging their pants they aren't showing a good example to other people.

September 19, 2013 at 11:50 am |
  154. Nick

I think that people shouldn't sag their pants not only because they are a bad influence on little kids but there is no point of sagging at all. i don't see how sagging is cool or even good looking so i think sagging is bad

September 19, 2013 at 11:50 am |
  155. Jared

It does look very unprofessional but if that's what they want to be seen as by other citizens we cant stop them from doing it, if someone wants to look like that let them.

September 19, 2013 at 11:50 am |
  156. Noah

I think young men shouldn't have their pants low because it's setting a bad image for those who are younger and don't know the difference between right and wrong.

September 19, 2013 at 11:51 am |
  157. Josephine

Like Fred Davis said, they fought for freedom, for what they could do, and not portray a bad image to people like they did back in the 60s. As time went on they starting showing a bad, thugish image of themselves which isn't what they fought hard for in the first place. I disagree with sagging because it's a careless look that most people, including me, have a bad opinion on.

September 19, 2013 at 11:51 am |
  158. Bryce

if you sag your pants that's just telling people you don't care and what's the point of pants if you just sag there's no point of pants then and you show your boxers no body want's to see that it not our business to now what your boxers look like

September 19, 2013 at 11:52 am |
  159. isaiah

I think sagging your pants is ok cause alot of people like to sagg they pants and it's a habbit.

September 19, 2013 at 11:52 am |
  160. nathan and olive

we think that it does make a bad impression. but if thats how they want to dress let them dress the way they want to.

September 19, 2013 at 11:53 am |
  161. Hunter

I stand to say that i does provoke a thug like persona but it is just a fashion statement even if others think it destroys them it takes on a fashion that was taken and turned in to a thug like manor but it wasn't before that it was just a way to dress people just made it up to be something just so they have a reason to make fun of others but there are people who were it to be a gangster but it means nothing!

September 19, 2013 at 11:53 am |
  162. Joya

I think that boys that wear saggy pants do set a bad image for themselves. I know that when I see people sagging I think that it is the most disturbing thing ever because so times I see little boys, teens, and even old men sagging while they are walking down the street. To me when I see people like this I think that they are showing that they want someone to be starring and there behind and that is just plain wrong.

September 19, 2013 at 11:53 am |
  163. Caleb

I think it doesn't matter and people should stop making a big deal out of saggy pants.

September 19, 2013 at 11:54 am |
  164. Jared

We shouldn't be bothered by this. We are not the ones wearing the clothes so it shouldn't bother us we should just keep our opinions to ourselves and let them sag on

September 19, 2013 at 11:54 am |
  165. Toby

I think that the saggy pants style does make other people judge you. Other people see saggy pants and they immediately think that you're begging for attention or that you're mot very smart.

September 19, 2013 at 11:55 am |
  166. Gabrielle

i do not agree because you are judge a book by a cover. We can not can change a person on how they dress.

September 19, 2013 at 11:55 am |
  167. Jared

It's not our clothes and we shouldn't care if we don't like it we shouldn't tell them to stop doing it we should just ignore and let everyone be happy!

September 19, 2013 at 11:56 am |
  168. Cody

I think sagging your pants will put a negative image on yourself. If you plan on having a future no one will take you seriously. It's showing that you don't care and it will only give a feeling of laziness to the person that is interviewing you. Your going to have to grow out of the little trend sooner or later anyways.

September 19, 2013 at 11:57 am |
  169. Holli

Sagging your pants is not attractive and won't get you a very great first impression. I believe that the billboard makes perfect sense.

September 19, 2013 at 11:57 am |
  170. Shelby

I think people that sag their pants look unprofessional and like dont care if they even go anywhere In life. I think it has a bad impression on yourself and what people think of you.

September 19, 2013 at 11:57 am |
  171. Kaci

I'm not a big fan of seeing people walk around with there pans down. I think this leaves a bad outlook on you when going to get a job or get into some where. I think it leaves a bad impression. But people will do what they want to feel good about themselves and if that means wearing your pants lower then so be it....

September 19, 2013 at 11:58 am |
  172. Kyra

I think Saggy pants show your style not who you are. That's like saying that someone who wheres all black and appears them self as goth is a dark person when all reality they could look and dress like that because of how they think they look. Same with saggy pants, some do it to show where they come from and some do it to show who they are. Some people don't give different people a chance. Just because you wear saggy pants does not mean your not smart. why cant we show our butts to show who we are and show our minds to become someone?

September 19, 2013 at 12:02 pm |
  173. Lilly

I feel that people should be allowed to express themselves anyway they want including saggy pants. People should stop judging them based on the way they look and just leave them alone. Sagging your pants doesn't make you a bad person or any less intelligent. So my belief is that people should be allowed to sag their pants without being discriminated against.

September 19, 2013 at 12:04 pm |
  174. Teashya

i think that people that have saggy pants are not going to have anything in their life.Because none is going to want someone work for them if they cant even keep their pants up or wear a belt.So i think there should be more signs in a lot more places so other people can read it and wear their pants right. i know people that wear there pants like that and there is a lot of people that look at them when they walk down the street. so that's why we need more signs in more places

September 19, 2013 at 12:09 pm |
  175. jenni

sagging pants is a stupid fashion statement,but then again have you seen lady gaga's fashion sense?although i like people showing off their individuality with fashion,sagging pants...just no...no

September 19, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
  176. Laura

In my opinion sagging pants is ridicules, it make people look bad

September 19, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
  177. Brian

The way you dress really does affect people's opinion of you. For instance, I was in the city once sitting at a stop light and three guys walked in front of us with their pants sagged and everything. My immediate opinion is that they are bad people. I don't even know them, but their inappropriate sagging in public gave me that impression about them. Is it that hard to get a belt????

September 19, 2013 at 12:12 pm |
  178. Leslie

i honestly believe wearing saggy pants looks awful. i mean who wants to see anybodys butt.

September 19, 2013 at 12:14 pm |
  179. Kylie

Personally, I don't see the appeal in saggy pants. All they do is make the person wearing them look ridiculous and walk like a penguin. So what's the point of them?

September 19, 2013 at 12:15 pm |
  180. Chantel

Saggy pants, should be acceptable because it is a freedom of expression and creativity. As long as their under clothes srent showing it should be fine

September 19, 2013 at 12:16 pm |
  181. isaac

I think saggy pants is nothing harmful and should be allowed. Also people dont want to see poeples underwear. So i think people should be allowed to sag their pants because its not hurting anybody or distracting anybody as well

September 19, 2013 at 12:16 pm |
  182. Jacob

I think it's kind of dumb how sad they're pants without considering others people's feelings. But if people want to be perceived as "ghetto", then that's their choice. Some people like piercings, some people like tattoos, and some people like to sag their pants. I think all they're saying by sagging their pants is that they can express themselves and that they don't care what people think. That's why I feel it's dumb, but that people should do what they like.

September 19, 2013 at 12:17 pm |
  183. Dustin

I think wearing saggy pants is weird, shows no self respect and is stupid. I think this because when you are sagging your pants, you have your boxers showing. Its also harder to get a job when you dress like this. Maybe saggy pants isn't a big deal but it is stupid to me. This is why i don't like saggy pants. It shows no respect, it's weird and stupid.

September 19, 2013 at 12:18 pm |
  184. Blake

Sagging is very disrespectful and wrong for that it is often gang affiliated and shows how you carry you're self

September 19, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
  185. Mallory

Well, Carl, saggy pants are a bad 90s trend that should have stayed buried along with mesh shirts and eyebrow piercings.

September 19, 2013 at 12:19 pm |

Personally, I don't understand the appeal of sagging. If people might have bad dreams about being in public, in their underwear, what's the difference in real life when someone sags. In my opinion, it doesn't set a good first impression.

September 19, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
  187. Dylan

Saggy pants is a very stupid fashion trend. It is very rude and unpleasant to the public. I also believe it is disrespectful. And no where near fashionable.

September 19, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
  188. Dylan

It doesn't matter on what you wear, it matters what type of choices you make in your life. If you want to "sagg" then go ahead and "sagg" , just don't make dumb decisions.

September 19, 2013 at 12:26 pm |
  189. alexius

i agree with fred davis. Now a days people are really judge mental but to be honest i think that saggy pants represents your reputation i think it ruins your reputation....

September 19, 2013 at 12:27 pm |
  190. Brandon

I believe that sagging your pants is wrong. In some places it is a sign of disrespect. In other places some people might think you mean something or anything that could possibly offend them and take it out on you. It is also a safety issue where if you have your pants to "saggy" you could trip and fall.

September 19, 2013 at 12:29 pm |
  191. Regan

Anti sag-Personally, I think saggy pants are ugly. It is very unattractive to me, but I do not think it affects how you do in school. Just because your pants are down to your knees it may make you look like you're unintelligent but you may be the young Einstein.

September 19, 2013 at 12:29 pm |
  192. Landen

(Anti-Sag) Saggy pants are not a big issue, but I honestly don't see how this kind of dressing can make you popular. It's just wrong.

September 19, 2013 at 12:29 pm |
  193. Keeley

While I agree with freedom of expression, sagging pants is simply pointless. I support ¨show your mind, not your behind¨ because when you walk into the world, what kind of example do you want to set for everyone around you? Would you rather be known as an educated person or a thug? Think about that, and set your example.

September 19, 2013 at 12:30 pm |
  194. Mason

I think sagging your pants is not cool at all and its a stupid for whoever made up sagging.

September 19, 2013 at 12:30 pm |
  195. Ncholas

I think sagging is wrong. It makes you look bad when you are around people and you can lose your job. People will think your are trying to act cool in front of people.

September 19, 2013 at 12:30 pm |
  196. zach

i feel like sagging is not the fashion because it reflects on you. and other people don't see you in the way your so some how some way. you have to express who you are and what your about.

September 19, 2013 at 12:30 pm |
  197. Aailyah

ANTI-SAGGING!!!!!!!!!!! I think boys shouldn't sag because it brings a negative image to them even though they might have a different background on how they were raised they should keep in mind that there are little kids that watch them and instead of setting an example by pulling up their pants they pull them down to where the little kids think its okay for them to do it but we are trying make this world a better place not a nasty place.

September 19, 2013 at 12:30 pm |
  198. lucas

pro sag- i think sagging is a fashion, i dont think you should judge people who do it. some people are against it but im not. its that persons life who does it and they can where there pants how they want, whether sagging or not.

September 19, 2013 at 12:30 pm |
  199. MARIAH

Anti-sag. I think it does project on your future because when you apply for a job they might look at your facebook or twitter and see pictures of you and might think that's a bad image for their company.

September 19, 2013 at 12:31 pm |
  200. Aaron

Antisag. To be honest ' saggy pants' are dumb and useless. lets say you are applying for a job and the company finds a picture of you with you're pants 'sagging' they wont want to hire you. thats how i feel abou 'saggy pants'.

September 19, 2013 at 12:31 pm |
  201. Brittney

Anti-sag because it shows you disrespect yourself and you aren't dignified enough to keep yourself covered. College scouts will think you will disrespect them and the school name. If you want to catch someone's attention, use your brain and come up with other ideas or show them the brainpower you possess instead of showing them your behind.

September 19, 2013 at 12:31 pm |
  202. Nick

People shouldn't worry about what others think about them, they can dress how the want and that is their right. As long as you do good in school it shouldn't be a problem. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but we still shouldn't judge others on the way they dress.

September 19, 2013 at 12:31 pm |
  203. Zack

Anti sag- You should not sag because it makes you have a bad image and nobody should want a bad image because if you are going to something important nobody wants to see you sagging!

September 19, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
  204. Neethu

Anti Sag- I think that saggy pants are inappropriate and they make an impact on your future. If you walk into a room with saggy pants people will think you're unintelligent and if you go into a job interview you probably are't going to get hired if you're sagging.

September 19, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
  205. colin

if you sag its your fault.

September 19, 2013 at 12:32 pm |
  206. Mya

I think that sagging pants is okay. Just don´t go overboard with it. Just because your pants is sagging doesn't mean you are a thug or a lazy person who does not care about school or anything else.

September 19, 2013 at 12:33 pm |
  207. janay

i think that guys who sag think its cool but there are going too get so use to it. That its going to lead in to the future and you cant get no where sagging.I do not think sagging is decent or cool its trashy not classy.

September 19, 2013 at 12:33 pm |
    • mary

I agree sagging is not cool which people think it is.

September 19, 2013 at 2:18 pm |
  208. Abdi

I really dont think that should be a problem because first and for no one needs to be lookin at someone else behind in the frist place and some people do it just for the comfort.

September 19, 2013 at 12:33 pm |
  209. jade

i think that saggy pants are immodest and are highly incriminating...people that were saggy pants need to think about all of the younger kids look up to them and they see someone who is smart and intelligent and they don't wan to see someone who doesn't know how to dress appropriately

September 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
  210. Alec

I believe that sagging is dumb. It doesn't make you look cool. # ANTISAG

September 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
    • mary

I agree, sagging doesn't make you look cool.

September 19, 2013 at 2:16 pm |
  211. Isaiah

I think saggy pants is just a fashion thing.
    I see people do it all the time and it looks like a fashion thing.
    There for I think its a fashion thing.

September 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
    • jaiden

okay if its just a fashion thing then you are easily forced into peer pressure and if you do that what else would you do

September 19, 2013 at 1:21 pm |
    • elliott

Why would you think of something so crazy saggy make people want to think how would they be in the long term.
      And saggy make the person thing of the bad and not the good in life.

September 19, 2013 at 2:20 pm |
  212. john

I think saggy pants is wrong because it show low maturity

September 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
  213. katlein

i think that is nasty showing your underwear . some people lough at you because you r showing your underwear. people don't want to see your underwear. pull them up. you can do that at home butt not in public. i don;t agree with saging

September 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
  214. davion

sagging is just fashion. you do not have to judge someone off there appearance. mama always said do not judge a book off its cover

September 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
  215. Neethu

Anti Sag- I think that saggy pants are not attractve and they make an impact on your future. If you walk into a room with saggy pants people will think you're unintelligent and if you go into a job interview you probably are't going to get hired if you're sagging.

September 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
  216. Jenna

I think boys should be able to choose sag or no sag. It only makes the rest of us educated people look better. So let them make fools of themselves, and when we´re in college, making good grades, then they can realize their mistake.

September 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
  217. dakota

anti sag- the only thing that sagging achieves is a bad impression! Looking like a fool with your pats on the ground.

September 19, 2013 at 12:35 pm |
  218. Maddi

I don't agree with saggy pants because I think if that is how you want to wear your pants go right ahead it wont affect me, your only affecting yourself from getting a job or being judged and making a fool of your self.

September 19, 2013 at 12:35 pm |
  219. Kaytlin

honestly, I don't think sagging your pants is not that big of a deal. It does not show what kind of person you are inside. You shouldn't judge a person by their cover, Just because they sag their pants. Everyone has their own fashion style and what they think looks good on them and maybe, that's one.

September 19, 2013 at 12:36 pm |
    • Bailey

I agree because people should be able to dress as they wish, however people should not walk around with their underwear hanging out of their pants. They should have enough respect to others and more importantly to themselves.

September 19, 2013 at 2:16 pm |
  220. Sofie

I disagree with ¨Show your mind, not your behind¨, because I think it is degrading to have people think against the way you dress, or how you choose to look. It is a civil right, and people should treat it as such.

September 19, 2013 at 12:36 pm |
  221. Mya

I don't think saggy pants should be showing cause no one wants to see that.Put a belt on do whats right.As a human show your pride.Show your stripes.And let the whole world know you got the eye of the tiger.And your a champion.And let the world know your going to hear me roar.

September 19, 2013 at 12:37 pm |
  222. Malik

Where did this trend come from, and since when do people have such small minds to believe walking around with hardly any coverage is okay .

September 19, 2013 at 12:38 pm |
  223. Alejandro

I think its bad to do stuff like that because they might be a bad person for doing that but your really not

September 19, 2013 at 12:38 pm |
  224. Mia

Honestly i think sagging pants gets annoying but i get how guys don't like to wear their pants at their waist, but come on. Seriously my brother sees guys wear their pants all the way down on their ankles with is boxers just completely hanging out. Now that is just totally ridiculous and they get a bad impression about that person. People who have saggy pants may think its "Cool" but really your making yourself look like a fool.

September 19, 2013 at 12:39 pm |
  225. Arianna

It is a current trend, and, as any noble people, we need to recognize freedom of expression.

September 19, 2013 at 12:39 pm |
  226. carly

I don't like it when I see people sagging their pants. It's distasteful and frankly i don't want to be seeing your briefs and bottom. I think its rude and embarrassing to the person doing it.

September 19, 2013 at 12:41 pm |
  227. Brenda

If employers see your pants sagging they could see you as a gang member. When they see it, they will practically say hi and goodbye

September 19, 2013 at 12:41 pm |
  228. Dylan

I think it doesn't matter because it matters in what you think about yourself and if you believe in yourself or not.

September 19, 2013 at 12:42 pm |
  229. johnathon

saggy pants make you look like a idiot that cant dress them selves. its an eye sore for people who have to look at you and its looks like you have no self pride. saggy pants don't make you look cool or anything you just look to dumb to wear a belt

September 19, 2013 at 12:42 pm |
  230. Matt

I think that saggy pants is bad. For one, it sends a bad message to people about your fashion sense and ideals. For another, people could trip on their pants.

September 19, 2013 at 12:43 pm |
    • Blake

Your right I don't want to be near someone who has saggy pants

September 19, 2013 at 2:14 pm |
  231. Shayna

If you were to see Carl Azuz walking down the street with his pants sagging, wouldnt you think less of him ? The same thing goes through the minds of employers and coworkers.

September 19, 2013 at 12:44 pm |
  232. YAMI

FASHION AND SWAG

September 19, 2013 at 12:45 pm |
    • addison

Just because its 'fashion' doesn't necessarily mean its 'swag' in everybody elses view it looks trashy. SHOW YOUR MIND NOT YOUR BEHIND. and be modest in who you are in yourself.

September 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm |
    • Daelynn

Disagree. Sagging pants do not make you have swag. Don't you think about the people who look at you everyday. People don't want to see your underwear!

September 19, 2013 at 3:10 pm |
  233. Tashe

I do not think boys should sag their pants. It could also mess up your future.and it could effect your image

September 19, 2013 at 12:45 pm |
    • jada

I can see where you are going but it is certain guys that go to far with it.

September 19, 2013 at 3:05 pm |
    • Kaylee

Saggy pants do not look cool the look like you don't have belt that holds them up right. No girls like saggy pants!!!!!

September 20, 2013 at 8:54 am |
  234. Sarai

Everyone should be able to dress the way they want to. First impressions mean a lot but most guys know when and where it is appropriate to dress that way. At the end of the day it's your mind that matters not the way you dress. You can't judge a book by its cover!

September 19, 2013 at 12:46 pm |
  235. john

sag if you want, if they're your clothes wear them how you want

September 19, 2013 at 12:47 pm |
  236. Aaron

Why do people sag pants anyway it just looks dumb but people make their own choices and schools should have rules about that if they dont already

September 19, 2013 at 12:48 pm |
  237. Angel

it is okay to sag but you need know when it is the appropriate time to do it

September 19, 2013 at 12:49 pm |
    • Jamond

Wrong but right

September 19, 2013 at 1:05 pm |
    • vanesa

no its not oaky to sag. at any occasion whats so ever .

September 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
    • addison

ok, and what is the appropriate time? walking into a grocery store? do you think god likes you walking around with you butt showing? BE MODEST IN GOD and in yourself. He gave you a mind so SHOW YOUR MIND NOT YOUR BEHIND

September 19, 2013 at 3:08 pm |
    • Max

Exactly! totally! i agree wholehaertedly

September 19, 2013 at 4:19 pm |
  238. Luis

Although sagging pants is more of a fashion trend it does not mean that a child's future will be destroyed more like a fond memory. Kids now a days that have respect would sag at a certain time children are always trying to look nice especially at school thus sagging would be more frequent.

September 19, 2013 at 12:49 pm |
  239. Kaylee

I thank that someone that anyone that has saggy pants are very lazy and just don't care about what they do.I think that if you have saggy pants that you are a disgrace to your own kind. If you want ware pants that are to big than look to make sure that your pants are not sagging.

September 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm |
  240. haley

it's doesn't look good but has anyone ever thought that the people who can't pay for clothes that can fit them and they see people who can pay for nice clothes and they would like to have nice clothes that fit them. I know this feeling when i saw girls wear too cut short clothes while i have to wear the same clothes for the next 3 years because i can't have the nice things that other can get but i can't because i was more worried about having enough food to eat. so please think again about before you wear pants that can't fit you give them to someone who can because i think this country would become the way it should be if we care for one another.

September 19, 2013 at 12:53 pm |
  241. chris

I think that the reason people sag is because they just think it looks cool even though i don't sag i still think its a fashion statement that makes no sense at all for 2 reasons. The first reason is that sometimes it makes people other than me think that you are a thug or just really stupid. And the second reason is that it just offends some people other than me that don't think its right.

September 19, 2013 at 12:58 pm |
  242. Cambrea

First impression means alot,but you can't judge a book by its cover

September 19, 2013 at 1:04 pm |
  243. Tankeria

Some people think sagging is cute/cool but it's not. Kids walk around,today,with their pants around their ankles having no respect for the older people.
    #StopSagging

September 19, 2013 at 1:06 pm |
  244. lauren

I think that is does effect the image of a person.it could effect them in the further the way they think or how people see them. it also does not look so good.

September 19, 2013 at 1:07 pm |
  245. Audre

As an aspiring young student, I do believe that sagging pants has an enormous effect on your future because when applying or interviewing for a job apearance is everything since the employer has never met you before. The FIRST impression is the MOST important impression!

September 19, 2013 at 1:07 pm |
  246. marcos

saggy pants don't affect your future in my opinion, because you can have saggy pants but get good grades in school, it does make you look bad and give a bad first impression to someone.

September 19, 2013 at 1:08 pm |
  247. caleb

I think people should not sagg because it's not cool and it's not the (thing everybody is doing) it should be stoped and yes it does reflect on what your future will look like.

September 19, 2013 at 1:09 pm |
  248. ally

i dislike sagging pants i men really boys no one wants to see your underwear u think its cool but its not

September 19, 2013 at 1:11 pm |
  249. Matthew

It's dumb; Its looks bad, leads to prejudicial remarks, as well as some health problems later on in life... plus if people knew how it started, i doubt anyone would sag

September 19, 2013 at 1:11 pm |
  250. jaiden

i think that sagging your pants is gross dumb and just plain wrong, these young men need to focus on their school work and pull up your pants and before you do something know where it originates. sagging your pants originate from jail, and prison it men know you are available for other men!!!!!! so are you available think about that next time you sagg

September 19, 2013 at 1:12 pm |
  251. Emily

To me sagging pants does project a image on the person who is wearing them. People today don't judge people by their personalities but by their appearance. The message " Show your mind,Not your behind" should be posted on many billboards not just one.

September 19, 2013 at 1:13 pm |
  252. Ann

I think saggy pants look bad and not very respectable.

September 19, 2013 at 1:14 pm |
  253. Shelbi

I think saggy pants is wrong! Nobody wants to see what kind of underwear you are wearing!!!

September 19, 2013 at 1:14 pm |
  254. Javìer

I think saggy pants make the people look bad and when you look at them you automatically think bad of them and you will never get to really see what they are like

September 19, 2013 at 1:15 pm |
  255. Christen

I think sagging your pants makes you look dumb. It may not effect your college or career but it does not make for a good first impression.

September 19, 2013 at 1:15 pm |
  256. Nosaj

I think saggy pants are not cool. They make people look like uneducated hobos. I don't think they will get to a good college if they can't even use a belt.

September 19, 2013 at 1:16 pm |
  257. Nick

I think that if u sag your pants then you don't have respect for other people

September 19, 2013 at 1:16 pm |

I think it looks stupid and not appealing

September 19, 2013 at 1:17 pm |
  259. Ben

I think that saggy pants do have an influence on what people think of you my personal opinion is that saggy pants are a bad signal to put out to people.

September 19, 2013 at 1:17 pm |
  260. Ty

I think that saggy pants do not have an Impact your future, but I think think that people will see you differently if you wear your pants like that

September 19, 2013 at 1:17 pm |
  261. Clairenyqua

Well...saggy pants are VERY saggy. No one likes people who be all saggy. But if they wanna look like a saggy person well than go ahead and look all saggy. #saggyprobzz #sagginallday

September 19, 2013 at 1:17 pm |
  262. Martin

I think sagging pants are not appropriate or a bad influence for a person in a high possion in a career

September 19, 2013 at 1:18 pm |
  263. Peydon

I think saggy pants makes you look like your out for trouble even if it is not your intentions to do bad things.

September 19, 2013 at 1:19 pm |
  264. Sarah

I think is an inappropriate way to wear pant's.. Pants were manufactured to COVER your butt, not to just cover legs and let it hang out.. NOT a good first impression, nor a good way to influence younger people.

September 19, 2013 at 1:20 pm |
  265. zaria

I THINK THEY SHOULD PULL UP THERE PANTS UP. I THINK THEY DO IT TO LET YOU SEE THERE UNDERWARE.

September 19, 2013 at 1:22 pm |
  266. romana

I believe that young men should NOT sag pants , its not a "fashion statement" . If they want fashion then don't show your behind. If people who sag have personal problems then to please find someone to talk to but not sag.

September 19, 2013 at 1:23 pm |
  267. Dora

I think sagging pants should be illegal, because l don't think that anybody wants to see people's butt. They think it is cute but it is totally not!!!!

September 19, 2013 at 1:23 pm |
  268. Anna

I think it's disgusting and unnecessary. No one wants to see that. And it's defiantly NOT attractive.

September 19, 2013 at 1:24 pm |
  269. Alexis

i think guys pants that sag should not sag. they should not sag because NO one wants to see your draws. and your Butt should not be hanging out.

September 19, 2013 at 1:25 pm |

I dont understand while boys like to walk around with saggy pants. I personally dont like saggy pants and I would never talk to a boy who wears saggy pants. I admit that I do judge boys with saggy pants and think they do it for attention. They think saggy pants is attracting but they dont know how foolish they look. If I was hiring at a business or accepting boys into a university I would never choose a boy with saggy pants, it looks very unprofessional.

September 19, 2013 at 1:26 pm |
  271. Kwonski

Sagging is a choice some people do it for attention some people do it to look better cant say anything about it... ^_____^

September 19, 2013 at 1:26 pm |
  272. bobby

saggy pants isn't really that bad cause its only cloths. people act like we as kids supposed to wear our pants to our waist. but I'm not the person to pull my pants all the way up because I don't feel comfort with my pants like that and im going to tell everybody that im not going to pull up my pants they can bring up everything they want but its my life my body and nobody's going to tell me too pull them up. : ).

September 19, 2013 at 1:27 pm |
    • Autom

Saggy pants r so not cool!!! They need a new faction trend.

September 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm |
  273. Louise

I think sagging is a dumb idea. It doesn't make much sense to sag. it doesn't make you a better person, and to me it makes you look trashy. if you want to make a fashion statement, try to look nice, not like you're late for school and are rushing out the door with your pants half-on.

September 19, 2013 at 1:27 pm |
  274. Hayden

I think people should not sag because it might affect there grade. also people might be mean or say thing about them.

September 19, 2013 at 1:28 pm |
  275. Katelyn

i think that people shouldnt sag. i really dont like it when im in the hallway, and some dudes pants are all the way down to his upper thighs. its digusting.

September 19, 2013 at 1:28 pm |

I don't believe that people should sag but if people want to sag that's them

September 19, 2013 at 1:28 pm |
  277. stephen

Sagging Isn't Proffesional.sagging causes some people not the achieve in life.they want get a job sagging and in public saggibng makes you look real dumb.

September 19, 2013 at 1:28 pm |
  278. Chelsi

anti sagging because you shouldnt sag because it shows a bad image of yourself to other people. Its distasteful to people because they dont want to see your underwear

September 19, 2013 at 1:28 pm |
  279. Dillon

Antisag because it shows your butt and no one wants to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 19, 2013 at 1:28 pm |
  280. Cal

People who sag their pants are actually hurting themselves by projecting an image that would cause people who don't know them to judge them. If some people are in public and sag their pants, some people might think it's gross. Wear the pants right or don't wear them sagging in public. It may be a fashion statement that shows your "swag" but it doesn't show how sophisticated you are. It represents a bad image of you and shows that you are sloppy. OR even show how you really are.

September 19, 2013 at 1:29 pm |
  281. Catilyn

In honesty, when I see someone when with saggy pants, I immediately judge them, I think " what would their parents say if they say their child sagging?" or "what kind of future is he expecting to have in the near future dreesing like this?" Though, its true that people are judged by their attire more than their behavior. However, most kids who do sag, they are influenced by their peers because they also follow that trend, though they don't even know the meaning of saggy pants and how saggy pants orginated.

September 19, 2013 at 1:29 pm |
  282. Sha-Tara

I feel that sagging pants is not a good or bad thing. If someone does it that is them. But they should not be judged by it. If they like it then I love it. But that is just my opinion.

September 19, 2013 at 1:30 pm |
  283. Clarissa

I do not support sagging pants, because it looks bad, and sends the wrong message about the person who is sagging. I don't think it can ruin your career, but I do think it can ruin some people's opinion of you. I would certainly be happy if I stared at fewer butts when I am in a public place.

September 19, 2013 at 1:31 pm |
  284. koya

Saggy pants is a big issiue in todays society. It really makes you look bad. Also it signals that you are avaliable.

September 19, 2013 at 1:31 pm |
  285. Hayden

Pants are met to be worn on your waist, not your knees. Pants are met to be held up by a belt, not buy you hand. To me it does not look good on anyone. You can not get a job with your pants sagging, you will not even get an interview because they will not take you seriously.

September 19, 2013 at 1:34 pm |
  286. elizabeth

I think that every one should have the right to do what they want but I think it is stupid for boys to be showing everything and I think that most of the girls do not want a boy that is showing everything.

September 19, 2013 at 1:37 pm |
  287. kimani

to me sagging is not cool and it is very disrespectful

September 19, 2013 at 1:41 pm |
  288. Avery

Sagging hurts your chances to get a decent job. A job is more important than a stupid fashion.

September 19, 2013 at 1:48 pm |
  289. triston

i agree but my dad said the police like that people sag because they can't run. so they can't get away. i also don't like saging because i don't want to see that and i have 4 littile cuseins and they don't need to see that.

September 19, 2013 at 1:52 pm |
  290. ethan

they shuld not sagging is not cool at all.they shuld not be aloud to do that.some kids think it is cool to do it.some shuld tell them to pullup there pants.they think it's cool but it's not cool.it is a bad thing to do at all.

September 19, 2013 at 1:53 pm |
  291. TARIQ

IF PEOPLE WANT TO WEAR SAGGY PANTS THEY CAN BECAUSE IT'S THERE BUSINESS , BUT THEY ALSO KNOW WHAT THEY GONE HAVE COMING IN THE FUTURE IF THEY COME UP TO A JOB THEY MUST HAVE COMMON SENSE .

September 19, 2013 at 1:54 pm |
  292. james

Shaggy pants is not that bad it cant tell your future but it can show yourself as a bad person. Many people who have shaggy pants can do what they want but it can be disturbing to others.

September 19, 2013 at 1:55 pm |
  293. rachel

Does anyone on here who thinks saggy pants are cool understand what it symbolizes? It has to do with your order of the chain in prison. Look it up.

September 19, 2013 at 2:01 pm |
  294. Dillon

i am anti-sag, because sag doesn't equal swag

September 19, 2013 at 2:06 pm |
  295. Nea

Sagging is not cool!! Pull up your pants, please and thank you!!!

September 19, 2013 at 2:15 pm |
  296. Bailey

You should be able to dress as you want to, but you should have enough respect to not wear your pants so low that everyone can see your underwear. You shouldn't want to sag your pants in the first place; it doesn't look presentable.

September 19, 2013 at 2:18 pm |
  297. Ashlyn

I LOVE ME SOME BOYS WITH SAGGY PANTS!

September 19, 2013 at 2:19 pm |
  298. josh

i dont think sagging is bad along as its not trashy

September 19, 2013 at 2:19 pm |
  299. mary

I think sagging is not cool. It looks very trashy to me.

September 19, 2013 at 2:19 pm |
  300. Blake

Saggy pants is disgusting. Nobody wants to see somebodies underpants.

September 19, 2013 at 2:19 pm |
  301. Francisco

I think saggy is stupid for the boys to do that. mostly some boys do the right thing to not do saggy.

September 19, 2013 at 2:20 pm |
  302. ally

The whole concept of sagging is very dumb and unneeded. and i think it could change the way people think of you.

September 19, 2013 at 2:22 pm |
  303. Dylan

i Belive that Saggin Pants causes a lot of harm to the community becuase little kids see it and then they think its ok to do that and it shows that you have no respect for yourself

September 19, 2013 at 2:29 pm |
  304. Shelby

Personally, I think sagging pants are really not attractive. I don't think if you have sagging pants you won't be successful because of your fashion sense, I think it's a matter of how other people see it. It makes it seem like you don't have a lot of concern over how you dress, which can be an issue when trying to find jobs simply because it isn't a very good first impression.

September 19, 2013 at 2:32 pm |

I think people should not show there butts and the fact that little kid are trying to do it because the older kids are do it and the reason i say that is because little kids look up to us. Me being a junior in high school i know how many little kids do this i have a little brother and he try's doing it and i pull up his pants. I think it wrong like my mom says don't sag your pants ain't a bag.

September 19, 2013 at 2:42 pm |
  306. Kira

I believe that saggy pants aren't a bad thing. It's just a sense of style for people just as a certain type of shoe or clothing is. In the society we live in people are judgmental therefore, people will label someone as uneducated or something else negative just because he has saggy pants. But, I believe it determines how you carry yourself and it represents who and what you are.

September 19, 2013 at 2:52 pm |
  307. Reanna

I don't really care if someones pants are sagging. That's their fashion choice. I don't sag my pants but it makes people look, well, somewhat unintelligent. I don't find it attractive at all but everyone has a choice, if that's how they like it then i guess we should let them sag.

September 19, 2013 at 2:55 pm |
  308. Amara

I personally think it is stupid and unprofessional. They have no respect for others or themselves and from the looks of it, they don't have a good future ahead of them. It is offensive to the L.G.B.T. Community because it started in jail for men to tell other men that they are interested.

September 19, 2013 at 2:58 pm |
  309. Emily

Many stereo types are put on types of people and its not fair to the rest of the people in groups like that because they may be completely different.

September 19, 2013 at 2:58 pm |
  310. Isabella

Guys who wear baggy pants usually look nonprofessional and send a bad message to people. It sends a message that you do not care about your appearance and if your applying for a job it sends the message that your most likely not to care or take your job seriously.

September 19, 2013 at 2:59 pm |
  311. Tre

sagging isn't a issue it more of a trend it will eventually wear out

September 19, 2013 at 2:59 pm |
  312. Heidi

I think that saggy pants CAN affect decisions to give you a job because you don't seem professional. who wants someone to work for them if they wont e[wear their pants right?

September 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm |
  313. Jordyn

I don't understand why people think that it is cool to have your pants hanging under your bottom. I mean if you feel like wearing them like that then thats your thing. But In today society is think kids should so a little class and pullup the pants. Stay classy peeeps!

September 19, 2013 at 3:03 pm |
  314. Tristen

I ALWAYS wear my pants low!!! I don't see what's wrong with it!

September 19, 2013 at 3:04 pm |
  315. damian

people should stop saggy to help them in future

September 19, 2013 at 3:05 pm |
  316. Austin

Sagging is no good bc it shows inappropriate parts!!!

September 19, 2013 at 3:05 pm |
  317. Heidi

Yes, i agree strongly that saggy should NOT be allowed. Saggy your pants makes you look unprofessional.

September 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
  318. Cabel

I think we should do away with pants in general. They are constricting and they hold you back from your full potential. Everyone should just wear compression shorts or compression leggings with thermal barriers that hold in heat or cool to help regulate body temperrature.

September 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
  319. LaFerion

the world would be a better place if sagging wasn't invented

September 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
  320. nancy

its okay to sag just know when and were

September 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
  321. Nikki

i think saggy pants arent nessecary, but i dont really care about them nor do i think they have anything to do with your future.

September 19, 2013 at 3:08 pm |
  322. Heidi and Tristen

I don't see what's exactly WRONG with pants being low, but do you think we would have elected Barack Obama if he walked around with his pants low? probably not;)

September 19, 2013 at 3:08 pm |
  323. Licha

Sagging is not good nobody wants to see other peoples behind

September 19, 2013 at 3:08 pm |
  324. Ryan

Why do saggy pants have to represent something bad? Its a way someone dresses and expresses themselves and who they want to be. Why Judge them? There is noo judgement here.

September 19, 2013 at 3:09 pm |
  325. Jasmine

I think that the people that sag their pants do reflect their future....YESS!!! you should pull up your pants thats ONLY respect for your friends and your self so if you dont have the respect to pull up your pants you dont have respect what so ever Not you, your self, or friends or family...!!!

September 19, 2013 at 3:09 pm |
  326. Joe

Sagging your pants can severly affect your future plans and hurt your chances of being accepted to certain colleges or even getting a job. If you were being interviewed for a job and you decide to sag your pants, do you really think they're going to hire you? Dressing like that makes you seem lazy or that you don't care that much about getting the job. That's fine because there is plenty of other people worth hiring out there. Also, what if there is a certain college you want to get in to that has higher standards? Are you going to sag your pants when you meet the Dean of Admissions? That's really smart. I'm sure they'll accept you. Perhaps it's time to take some responsibility and show your mind, not your behind.

September 19, 2013 at 3:10 pm |
  327. Shae

I believe that "sagging pants" really isnt that bad of a thing. But when you go into a professional setting act (and dress) professional.

September 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm |
  328. Dylin

I LOVE saggy pants

September 19, 2013 at 3:15 pm |
  329. Qualisha

Saggy pants are swaggy pants and don't you tell us different. I don't need a future if I have swag.

September 19, 2013 at 3:16 pm |
  330. Bo

I don't think sagging looks good and I think that it gives people the wrong impression of you. #saggyisnotswaggy #stayclassy

September 19, 2013 at 3:17 pm |
  331. Tatum

I think that saggy pants are cute if the right person is wearing their pants like that and I don't think that they slow you down at al. If a person doesn't get a future job it is the employers fault that they judged a person that they knew nothing about.

September 19, 2013 at 3:18 pm |
  332. Clayton

I think saggy pants make people think they're cool but they look ridiculous. It's not cool and they aren't impressing anyone

September 19, 2013 at 3:18 pm |

I think saggy pants aren't cool. They are a fashion crime! I don't think that people want to look at your butt all day, so stop wearing them. SAGGY ISN'T SWAGGY!

September 19, 2013 at 3:18 pm |
  334. Shakira

Don't hate... Appreciate! It is a fashion statement... It shows who they are as a person. If they want to be a thug than let them be a thug.

September 19, 2013 at 3:18 pm |
  335. Carmen

First of all if you are going to sag don't wear a belt it tells how unintelligent people can be. I think that people should keep there pants up and think about what others think.

September 19, 2013 at 3:18 pm |
  336. Shequefa

You don't need to look both ways when ya got as much swag as these guys, YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 19, 2013 at 3:19 pm |
  337. Boerisha

It doesn't look very swaggie. #swaggienotsaggy

September 19, 2013 at 3:19 pm |
  338. Christin

There is no point in sagging your pants. What is the benefit?? Plus. Saggy pants aren't swaggy. I think this could definitely affect your career or going to school. Showing your behind is not the answer.

September 19, 2013 at 3:19 pm |
  339. Lillian

Saggy is not swaggy (fo sho!!!) literally! Ha I just made my own CNN student news pun!!! Aka its punny!!! Hahahahahahahaha lol I just made another pun!!!

September 19, 2013 at 3:20 pm |
  340. philip

I think people should stop wearing sagging pants

September 19, 2013 at 3:20 pm |
  341. Stormy

It doesn't look good when people have saggy pants(especially boys). People thinks it looks good. But it makes you look like a person makes you look like a bad person #stayclassypeople

September 19, 2013 at 3:20 pm |
  342. Theodore

You may think you look cool, but you look like a fool.

September 19, 2013 at 3:21 pm |

Saggy pants I think can affect your future. If you go to a job interview and cannot keep your pants up they will not hire you. Others may not know you and you could have saggy pants and people are going to think you are a thug and a bad person rather than if you wore a belt and had pants at your waist. I don´t understand why guys feel the need to sag their pants because if you actually know about it, it started in prison and it was a symbol for something not good.

September 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm |
  344. Labroonda

I think saggy pants should continue bra it's a fashion statement and way of life come its swag

September 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm |
  345. Travis

Saggy pants is ok if you want to but for some people it makes a bad first impression. But it won't affect the how good you do in school.

September 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm |
  346. philip

I think people should stop wearing sagging pants. No one wants to see their butts.

September 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm |
  347. Katelyn

Sagging is not cool!! People doesn't want to see guys butts and doesn't want to look at that!!!

September 19, 2013 at 3:22 pm |
  348. Nathan

I think people have there right to choose to sag it could (possibly) lead to academic danger. I personally think they look stupid when they sag but I really don't have any place to judge. I don't sag and hopefully I never will.

September 19, 2013 at 3:23 pm |
  349. allantarvis

Saggy pants is so nasty on so many levels. Dont no one wanna see no other persons underwear. I hope boys dont think thats cool. This sagging thing started from the jail house. Which means if you're sagging your pants in the jail house is a sign that your're available to be another mans girl.

September 19, 2013 at 3:27 pm |
  350. Chase

pull your pants up and tighten your belt so we don't have to look at your boxers and your butt

September 19, 2013 at 3:27 pm |
  351. Quaneisha

Saggy pants have been a controversial debate for many years, the thing is that this debate hasn't been an issue as much as it was maybe 4 years ago. Teen males today are noticing that sagging isn't a good look for them when they try to become something in the future.

September 19, 2013 at 3:27 pm |
  352. Hayden

I think its very odd. I don't understand why sagging your pants and showing off your boxer is such a popular thing.

September 19, 2013 at 3:35 pm |
  353. Daijia

I think saggy pants isn't cute at all. Nobody wanna see boys underwear or butts hanging out. How you dress effects alot & people can see that. Trying to get in the right jobs or the colleges you want probably won't accept you because of the way you look/dress.

September 19, 2013 at 3:38 pm |
  354. Blake

the saggy pants can be offensive to people. it is not a good idea to have your pants sagging below your behind. that is not right and it is sometimes gross. people should just keep them up to wear there comfortable not about to fall off.

September 19, 2013 at 3:42 pm |
  355. Max

Bros, sagging is just stupid and whoever invented it needs to be slapped. its not only innapropriate but, just, why would you do that!?!?!

September 19, 2013 at 4:18 pm |
  356. Devon

i don't mind when people sag their pants, and i don't see how it can affect your future if someone chooses to sag their pants a little. So for all you people that sag your pants, you don't have to change for other people. 🙂

September 19, 2013 at 4:22 pm |
  357. cam

no one wants to see others underwere

September 19, 2013 at 4:23 pm |
  358. Parker

I honestly don't care either way. If someone wants to wear saggy pants, they can wear saggy pants.

September 19, 2013 at 4:25 pm |
  359. Stephen

it doesn't matter how you dress it matters how you treat people including woman

September 19, 2013 at 4:27 pm |
  360. kyle

I think sagging your pants has a negative effect on your appearince. If you go to a jib interview theres no way your going to get hired. They will just think your a hoodlim whos up to no good.

September 19, 2013 at 4:32 pm |
  361. rutta

i think thats a good idea because some people dont think that they cant get jobs, some people dont think that people see how they walk in jobs. that a good idea he telling everyone because people dont see how it can effent them

September 19, 2013 at 4:34 pm |
  362. Marquise

saggy pants just make people look like dummies. they have no self respect. some people go to the extreme and go even lower..

September 19, 2013 at 4:36 pm |
  363. Dylan

Maybe it's for the best if this fad fades away. It's kind of hard to take people seriously with sag.

September 19, 2013 at 4:42 pm |

First impressions are everything, and nothing is sophisticated about saggy pants. Though citizens have freedom and agency, other people can determine character traits through a person's appearance. Would saggy pants impress a job interviewer? Definitely not.

September 19, 2013 at 4:42 pm |
  365. Hana

Sagging your pants is more of a "cool" or "swag" statement. Its not a good idea though to sag in a interview or around people you have to respect. I don't think sagging your pants should be that big of an issue though, and if it is you should just calmly ask the person to pull them up.

September 19, 2013 at 4:47 pm |
  366. Tyler

Saggy pants can sometimes cause issues. In society today, many people judge on image. You could very easily judged on your image if you make your pants sag.

September 19, 2013 at 4:47 pm |
  367. Hadley

To some kids, sagging may seem in style, but I feel that sagging your pants may give off a wrong impression to anyone that comes along your path. I suggest that if you want to make good impressions, that may last a lifetime, on adults and even girls, you should be respectful to other peoples morals and not show off your underpants.

September 19, 2013 at 4:51 pm |
  368. Steph

I really like the billboard! The way we present ourselves is very important. I also worry about how slowly a sagger would run when being chased by a lion! Yikes!!

September 19, 2013 at 4:57 pm |
  369. Adriana

There is no reason to judge someone by what they wear. Don't judge a book by its cover .

September 19, 2013 at 4:58 pm |
  370. Sandy

I think saggy pants are just plain gross. Nobody want to see your underwear and other things! I think that people who see you wearing saggy pants create a bad image of you.

September 19, 2013 at 4:59 pm |
  371. Meshach

saggy pants really presents a problem. especially for the young African American population, because all people see is a thug but really when there just trying to be fashionable.

September 19, 2013 at 5:01 pm |
  372. Cloe

I think that you CAN have saggy pants because its your opinion to have them. I also think that if you do have saggy pants, don't get mad when people get the wrong idea about you. It's your choice-people thinking the wrong ideas about you or NO SAGGING!

September 19, 2013 at 5:03 pm |

The billboard is great. No one should be sagging because is shows a lack of decency.

September 19, 2013 at 5:07 pm |

I think that sagging is just disgusting i mean who wants to see what underwear or boxers you wear today the next day or ever!

September 19, 2013 at 5:17 pm |
  375. Amethyst

Saggy Pants, more like a saggy future. I understand that sagging your pants is a "fashion statement," but in the long run, what does sagging your pants actually get you besides negative attention and back problems from all that slouching-just to keep your pants on! If I were interviewing two different people for a job, one with saggy pants, and the other with a nice clean cut look to him, my first impression would lead me to the Clean Cut person before the "thug," as Fred Davis says. Regardless of if you are a thug or not, first impressions are the lasting impressions in any type of progressive situation, whether or not it's "just clothes" doesn't matter, it is whether or not it projecting your intelligence and persona through the clothes. If you don't have enough respect to cover yourself up in respect to those around you, and yourself, are you really ready for a good job or education in the first place?

September 19, 2013 at 5:21 pm |

"Do the crime, pay the time, drop your pants, see the ants". hey I made a rhyme. LOL

September 19, 2013 at 5:25 pm |
  377. Marina

I not agree with the sassy pants because it dose not show respect to people!! People do not want to see guys under pant at events or at work!! I have been at event the said to dress nice they come with your under pants showing!! It can hurt you further i agree with that!! People do not want to see what your wear under your pants!!!

September 19, 2013 at 5:54 pm |
  378. Sarah

I do not think that saggy pants are bad. The goverment is wasting our tax dollars to restrict people's free right. In the contsitution, it states we can do what ever we want to ourselves, and the goverment can't stop it. I personally don't like saggy pants, but I don't like the idea of being fined for not pulling up your pants more. We have free rights, as I have said, and the goverment is condridicting themselves now.... -_-

September 19, 2013 at 6:04 pm |
  379. Nancy

I'd like to address some of the comments here.
    1. Those who say people have the right to wear what they want, are correct.
    2. I also have the right to not hire those that are not what I consider professionally or appropriately dressed. This includes the example of the young lady with a see through blouse where you can see her bra. I wouldn't hire her either.
    3. So yes, they can continue to do what they want, that is their right. In the end, they need to understand it is not easy in today's world to get a good job. This is going to make it much much harder for them. They are only hurting themselves and their future.
    4. My advise is they should respect themselves more.
    5. Most importantly, I don't know many jobs that you can do with no hands, because they are using at least 1 of them, if not both, to hold up their pants. Their productivity isn't going to match those who are not holding up their pants while trying to work. 🙂

September 19, 2013 at 6:06 pm |
  380. Jason

Raise your hand if you think women should be put into long robes with their heads covered because their good looks (or lack thereof) might offend someone? Nobody? Then why care about someones saggy pants. It doesn't really affect my life.

September 19, 2013 at 6:15 pm |
  381. Hunter

I think that the sagging pants is completely inappropriate. I think that people would be able to focus on more important stuff than trying to look cool in front of their friends. But I think that if you do sag your pants that it won't affect your education.

September 19, 2013 at 6:19 pm |
  382. Tori

Unfortunately the 1st impression people get when they look at you is from what you are wearing, and if you are "saggin' your pants" people tend to get the wrong impression. Trying to "act" a certain way could point you down the road in the future!!
    But I also think we shouldn't be the one to judge the person. 🙂

September 19, 2013 at 6:23 pm |
  383. Victoria

Anti-Saggy Pants here!

My motto is "Would you wear it to visit your grandma?" haha

September 19, 2013 at 6:30 pm |
  384. Sydney

I know where the trend saggy pants started. Long ago in jail men wore their jumpers sagging for reasons to explicit to say. So if it started in jail,its probably where the people doing it are going to end up. Guys think it will attract girls but personally being one. I'm not thinking "ooh hes cute", I'm thinking "Do you need a belt or something?, cause i really don't want to see your underwear." That's just my opinion.

September 19, 2013 at 6:44 pm |
  385. Breeana

In my opinion saggy pants is really gross and not really delightful to see in public!! I mean really that is why belts exist! People think they are cool when their pants sags, but it extremely discusting.

September 19, 2013 at 6:50 pm |
  386. Johanna

Sagging pants originates in prisons. When a prison member sagged it was to tell the other prison member that he was available for sex. Martin Luther King Jr. didn't fight for African American rights so the future generation of African Americans could walk the streets saying "I am available for sex". He wanted them to have a brighter future, and I don't see how sagging is going to give them that.

September 19, 2013 at 6:54 pm |
  387. Rylee

OK. From what I'm reading 50% agree and 50% disagree. I get guys, you have great butts and want to show them off(jk) and what you wear expresses who you are. But some of us here find sagging a pain. I mean look at Justin Bieber, he's sagging his pants to his knees!! Though Fred's old and in my mass media teacher's words adorable, he has a point. If you are a smart and educated person, show it through what you where and in your grades too.

September 19, 2013 at 6:54 pm |
  388. Carlye

Your pants are there to hide your behind not show it off.So pull up your pants America.

September 19, 2013 at 6:59 pm |
  389. Samantha

I find saggy pants to be very annoying. It is real disturbing sight to see and countless times I hold my tongue even though I want to tell the guy pull you pants up. Last time I checked, pants and belts make people not see your underwear.

September 19, 2013 at 7:45 pm |
  390. Ruri

Honestly I think it's odd that people think its cool to sag your pants! In children's books that's one of the main things kids would get teased for; "I see London, I see France, I see Ruri's underpants!" (Not that I ever sagged my pants– I find it to be unappealing and sloppy) Nowadays it's almost like if you aren't sagging your pants you're asking to be made fun of! It's a bit ridiculous.

September 19, 2013 at 8:18 pm |
  391. Dalton from Indianapolis

I understand that the need to display your fasion ideals is protected by the constitution. That is the case if clothes convey a message of who we are as people. However, I personally grow weary of my fellows meeting these righteous freedoms with half-witted intentions. Is there any proof in efficiency

September 19, 2013 at 8:32 pm |
  392. Thuan

I have a brother that's in 11th grade, sags his pants, and wears Simpson's boxers. Saggy pants are not cool and they can accidentally rip and show your bottom. People can also assume that you are a lazy, idiotic person that wasn't suppose to belong in the 11th grade.

September 19, 2013 at 8:41 pm |
  393. sam

I think it is gross to see someone's butt like that.
    please pull up YOUR PANTS.

September 19, 2013 at 8:46 pm |
  394. Kenzo

I feel like saggy pants is a personal preference and should not reflect on a person's character. A person can wear a chicken suit, but can still have an important role in society. We shouldn't judge a person by his appearance, but judge him by his character :D.

September 19, 2013 at 9:06 pm |
  395. Rainy

I think it's gross to show your undies. So don't even do that.

September 19, 2013 at 9:18 pm |
  396. Elyse

Saggy pants might be a fashion statement, but its not attractive or cute, pants were made to be worn on your waist not sag below the waist. If the pants sag there to big or you need a belt. So pull up your pants!

September 19, 2013 at 9:23 pm |
  397. Ayo

Sagging isnt swagging So dont do it!!! How does it look a boy taking a girl on a date and u can see is behind? Um..yeah not so good. Just like a girl wearing booty shorts yeah.. um No!!!

September 19, 2013 at 9:32 pm |
  398. RJ

I think that people can sag their pants if they want but it doesn't make them look good at all...

September 19, 2013 at 11:17 pm |
  399. Ana

I think that when you sag your pants the only thing you're doing is giving off a bad impression. It's very rude and disrespectful for people to see you're underwear. To show you're educated, smart, and well-manner, sagging is not the way.

September 19, 2013 at 11:58 pm |
  400. Christian

Honestly, I don't believe sagging pants affects your future. I tend to sag my pants but not ridiculously low. I also have straight A's in all my classes. Though I do it as a fashion and the fashion is commonly used in my style of dancing.

September 20, 2013 at 12:51 am |
  401. david

I think they make it a national law. They should get a fine like $50 for the first offencee and $100 for the second offence. A third offence should be community service. All the money from fines should go back into the schools or the deficit. If pro athletes have dress codes than y should an average person not? Why should people and kids be able to see some ones rear end and underwears. Its redicoulus!

September 20, 2013 at 12:53 am |
  402. Tenikqua

My problem with the sag is less about how off putting it is, and more about how detrimental it is to growth later on. The way they hold up their pants can cause spine and muscle problems. Lots of lower back pain in their future. And what's up with wearing 3 pairs of shorts?

September 20, 2013 at 1:36 am |
  403. Bethany

Saggy pants are not merely a fashion statement. The fact is that nobody wants to see your underwear. An individual who chooses to dress in such a way that his or her underwear is showing is regarded as sloppy, sleazy, and scummy by most, and that certainly includes employers and others detrimental to one's professional success.

September 20, 2013 at 1:58 am |
  404. Paul

Each time I cross a kit (immature) with saggy pants I believe it carry a stinky load, please go home and change

September 20, 2013 at 5:28 am |
  405. Nathaniel

I always wear a belt with my clothing and tuck my shirt in. It makes you look nicer, and that can earn you a reputation that can be really useful later in life.

September 21, 2013 at 7:43 pm |
  406. John

Everyone has the right to look as silly as they want to.

September 24, 2013 at 1:47 pm |
  407. Nataiya

I think boys in saggy pants are cute. I don't think it reflects on their intelligence at all. I like the gangsta look.

September 24, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
  408. Mack

I like the sign, although its true that it a civil right to wear what we want, I don't think we should make ourselves look stupid.
    Besides, girls don't think it's cute, it just makes you look less intelligent.

September 24, 2013 at 6:05 pm |