.
May 21st, 2013

Disaster in Oklahoma

Wednesday's show will be entirely devoted to coverage of the tornado disaster in Moore, Oklahoma.  You'll hear about the storm itself, the rescues taking place, and some of the efforts to help survivors.

If you'd like to share your thoughts on this tragedy, you're welcome to here.

Filed under: Feedback • News Coverage
  1. Randy

That is so devasting that the storm killed that many people. I'm praying for the families of the deceased. I can't imagine going through something like that. That has to be hard. Pull together, Oklahoma, and stay strong.

May 21, 2013 at 2:44 pm |
    • Mari

Although this is a devastating event I think it just goes to show how we as a nation are strong and dedicated to helping out fellow citizens in need. That just proves how much this country is bonded in many ways. I hope all the victims stay strong. LIVE ON OKLAHOMA!!!

May 22, 2013 at 11:11 pm |
    • Emili

this is so devastating. wishing the best to all.

May 23, 2013 at 8:14 pm |
    • Juliette

Hey guys who were in the disasters........ I feel really bad for you and hope i never experience any of those terrible storms. My prayers are with you guys!!!! 🙂

May 23, 2013 at 9:52 pm |
    • Justin

Well said Randy. I hope that thay will ne strong and make it through it.

May 24, 2013 at 3:56 pm |
  2. Emma

I was watching the news this morning. In one of the schools that was crushed, a woman was reunited with her son. That is a terrible thing that happened. But at least it wasn't a terrorist attack and it was a natural disaster. But, it is still terrifying. Stay strong Oklahoma.

May 21, 2013 at 3:30 pm |
  3. Riley

This is a sad story that will bring tears to your eyes. This is a horrible tragedy that can not be stopped, only repaired. This disaster is something everyone should come together to help. If everyone comes together we can make a good impact on this heartbreaking story.

May 21, 2013 at 3:51 pm |
  4. Matt

I think the tornado was terrible. People were killed, and buildings collapsed. It was a big catastrophe, nobody likes when that happens.

May 21, 2013 at 4:20 pm |
  5. Rylan

I feel horrible about the tornado in Oklahoma and i pray to the people that died during the storm.

May 21, 2013 at 5:14 pm |
  6. Alyssa

I'm sending my love to those strong people out there in Oklahoma! This was a devastating and catastrophic event that put a lot of people in difficult situations.

May 21, 2013 at 5:24 pm |
  7. Sue

I think the tordado was really horrible for it took people's lives and their shelter to live in.

May 21, 2013 at 5:52 pm |
  8. Kenzie

I hate when natural disasters like this happen. I know that my family would be devastated if we lost just half of what the people in Oklahoma have lost. I hope that they can stay strong and get through these tough times. If they can rebuild their towns they will only be stronger than they were to begin with.

May 21, 2013 at 6:28 pm |
  9. Kenzie

I hate when natural disasters like this happen. I know that my family would be devastated if we lost just half of what the people in Oklahoma have lost. I hope that they can stay strong and get through these tough times. If they can rebuild their towns they will only be stronger than they were to begin with!

May 21, 2013 at 6:29 pm |
  10. Daniel

This is so devastating that so many kids were killed and, so many buildings were destroyed. So many teachers and staff from that school risked their lives and did everything they could to save those innocent kids lives.

May 21, 2013 at 7:10 pm |
  11. Katherine

The tornado was terrible, but we might have learned something from this tragedy. We could learn more about how to protect people and make buildings stronger so something like this won't happen again. God bless the people in Oklahoma!

May 21, 2013 at 7:27 pm |
  12. Rebecca

I think that this was horrible. So many people were killed, and 20 or so children were killed in schools. Unfortunately, we can't stop this, but we can try our best to work on helping the victims and repairing the damage. No doubt, this was devastating and i send my hope and love to all the victims

May 21, 2013 at 7:31 pm |
  13. Gerry

This is a devastatingly tragic story, and my feelings are towards the people of Moore.

May 21, 2013 at 8:04 pm |
  14. Sarah

this is bad my prayers are with Oklahoma I hated the part about the schools can't imagine happening to me

May 21, 2013 at 8:30 pm |
  15. Ryuku

I personally have not witnessed a disaster this large of a scale, but I will definitely pray for all those affected by this devastation.I also want to thank and bless those who have volunteered to help with search and rescue.

May 21, 2013 at 8:44 pm |
  16. Anamay

You don't really know how bad these disasters are until they happen to you or your family.

May 21, 2013 at 9:01 pm |
  17. Sandra

I hope the victims are able to recover and find their loved ones. May God bless them.

May 21, 2013 at 9:23 pm |
  18. Samantha

I feel that the United States is a strong country and it will never give up–no matter if it is a marathon bombing or tornado. Stay strong Moore, Oklahoma. America is, and always will be, there for you.

May 21, 2013 at 11:48 pm |
  19. brittany

This is just so hard to take first there are murders,then their are terrorists, and now this like you said our nation is strong and it will always have faith and hope

May 22, 2013 at 1:29 am |
  20. Bruce

It is horrible,but i think if we have confidence to overcome it ,something would be nothing,never give in in frong of difficulies,We are brave Americans,Nothing crushes us.

May 22, 2013 at 3:38 am |
  21. Wisteria

The poor people who were victims of this devastating tornado. But, like always, we will get through this, because we are a loving and caring nation. We will help repair the damage and give love to all of the victims.

May 22, 2013 at 7:56 am |
  22. Arianna

I heard that the people may be building tunnels in Oklahoma... I wonder if it will help in future disasters...

May 22, 2013 at 8:44 am |

Yea, The tornado was terrible, but I think that if we all work together then we could help the people who are in Oklahoma.
    My heart goes out to all of the people who have died and are trapped under the rubble and their families.

May 22, 2013 at 9:43 am |
  24. Victoria

It's devastating when a storm like that rips through a city like Oklahoma but then it's so nice to see all of the helpers coming. Like Mr.Rogers once said "Look for the helpers"

May 22, 2013 at 10:24 am |
  25. Lawrence

I'm truly sorry to everyone who has been hurt by this tornado. I feet miserable that I can't not help out with this in person. I would give it my all to help these family's rebuild and try to start a new life. I wish you all good luck and my thoughts go out to you.

May 22, 2013 at 11:02 am |
  26. Atiyah

it was really sad to see all the MESS on cnn today. i think a tear came down my cheek. i was a sad to see all the people standing outside of there homes and some dont even know where their homes are. i am so blessed that that didnt happen to us. thats why my mom tells me dont take advantage of today because tomarrow it might be gone. i will never forget that saying becauses thats what happened with Oklahoma the people that took advantage now they wish they didnt with money and all the other things that now they could use to help bring their homes back. like i said what happened i will make sure to keep them in my prayers tonight. thanks for leting me share

May 22, 2013 at 11:06 am |
  27. Shaneka

I wish everyone in Oklahoma the best. To the parents that lost their kids, have hope and stay strong we feel your pain. We wish you all the best.

May 22, 2013 at 11:07 am |
  28. Brandon

Thank you to the teacher( who saved the kids).

May 22, 2013 at 11:13 am |
  29. Demario

what happen in oklahoma was very sad, i hope we honor the people that died from saving our lives and we thank them for that.also we can send money to help them rebuild there homes, and help the childrens hospitel too.

May 22, 2013 at 11:17 am |
  30. Aris

I feel sorry for all the people that died. It was sad how all the peoples houses were down all because of the tornado. My friends faimly lives in Oaklahoma. I hope they are not dead because if they are even the people that I dont know i will pray for them every single time i go to bed. The tornado dameged all the things that were in the school and out the school. I want all of you guys to pray for the people that was in the school even the teacher who died. Im going to give all the people hope that died. I hope that they all went to heaven.

May 22, 2013 at 11:19 am |
  31. Carl

I feel really bad for what happened in Oaklahoma. I think that if people can donate money to Oalahoma , i think they shold if they can. We should help Oaklahoma as much as we can because pretty much everything they had got destroyed and people died, so we should try to help them a lot. Plus they helped us for Joplen, Missouri, so we should help them in return.

May 22, 2013 at 11:19 am |
  32. Emma

I'm praying for you Oklahoma!

May 22, 2013 at 11:20 am |
    • Jonathan

Me too

May 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm |
    • Madison

Mr three

May 23, 2013 at 7:35 am |
  33. Mia

I was in tears watching this today. It's really hard to watch people suffer, especially when all these people lost there homes, their schools, their hospitals, their lives. Our hearts are with you, Oklahoma!

May 22, 2013 at 11:21 am |
  34. Jacob

Wow, I really feel bad for Oklahoma with that big tornado. In the video I saw that houses got demolished, rubble fell on many people, and the tornado blasted through 2 schools! Oklahoma is a tough state though, so i think they can make it, even through all the destruction the tornado made.

May 22, 2013 at 11:21 am |
  35. Max

This year has been a sad year so far. First the Boston Bombers, then the assissination attempt with Ricen, and now the Tornado. I hope 2013 will become a lot better soon!

May 22, 2013 at 11:22 am |
  36. Deandre

The tornado in oklahoma was a disaster people house fell down schools destroyed thats horrible if i was rich i would give you one billion dollars so you can get food wate and your state running again and im sorry for you're lose for the teacher that took her life for three kids.

May 22, 2013 at 11:23 am |
  37. ishman

i hope they cna save more lives and fix there homes and i hope everyone try to help them and support them i know i support them good luck! 🙂 and i want to wish the parents and others a good luck stay strong.! 🙂

May 22, 2013 at 11:24 am |
  38. Jonathon

this is terrible I feel really bad about Oklahoma but at least every one didn't die and I hope alot of people help out and i'll tell you that Oklahoma people are tough and i'm sure they'll make it through but it looks like Oklahoma got hit by a tornado and a hurricane mixed it's a really terrible tragety

May 22, 2013 at 11:24 am |
  39. Makayla

I feel so bad for these people and what they are going though, but god will be there and help heel those who got hurt badly. I'm thinking everyone who is doing there best to help these family's to clean up there town. There is no way that ;god can stop us from helping those who lost there home and all there belongings I just hope and pray that this disaster will be cleaned up and if I could I would go spend my summer helping those so there houses will berebuilt and help them get stuff for there lost ones for memorial day well ill keep all of you in my prayers and make sure that I donate at least 1000 dollars to help build back country.

May 22, 2013 at 11:25 am |
  40. Kelreonnah

Today on CNN STUDENT NEWS was just a heart break, my dad was saying just last night that we are sending love to the hurt the ones who are looking at there home asking "how did this happen" or "why did that come." I pray for the victims losing people are staying strong, my teacher just said " dont live your life scared be pepared because you never know if you will be standing the next day i give my love and thoughts to the victims that are going though this pain i want you to know im in this

May 22, 2013 at 11:25 am |
  41. aidan

The school didn't have safe room when they lived in the middle of tornado alley. But it is amazing what the teachers did to try to save the children the best they could. Also for all the people helping find other victims even though there house was destroyed. Residents that helped search for people and the teachers are heros.

May 22, 2013 at 11:25 am |
  42. Mia

I was in tears watching this today. It's hard to watch people suffer, especially when they live in our Country. People lost their homes, their schools, their hospitals, their lives. This was absolutely devastating... Our hearts are with you, Oklahoma!

May 22, 2013 at 11:27 am |
  43. Jaydlen

it was upsetting when i saw it it would break my heart if my wonderful home was sucked up and i wouldnt be happy but look those people are looking at the bright side i wouldnt but their strong so stay strong power to the world

May 22, 2013 at 11:32 am |
  44. Lauren

I am so sad! ): So many!

May 22, 2013 at 11:37 am |
  45. Logan

This is a tarrible thing and I wish I chould help any time that I could.

May 22, 2013 at 12:00 pm |
  46. MaKayla

Us Iowans are sad to hear about this tragedy. We have had powerful winds, pouring rain, and severe thunderstorms. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

May 22, 2013 at 12:39 pm |
  47. Cassie

I am very sad about what has happened...... I wish there were some way I could help with this and it just brakes my heart that such things happen to people that didn't even no it was coming...

May 22, 2013 at 12:47 pm |
  48. Mrs. Jake

Our class in Phoenix, AZ offers our condolences towards the people of Moore

May 22, 2013 at 12:56 pm |
  49. Jake

Our social studies class offers our condolences to the people of Moore.

May 22, 2013 at 12:57 pm |
  50. Juan

Very very sad. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to all victims.

May 22, 2013 at 1:13 pm |
  51. ELA Class

Prayers sent from Port Huron Michigan... Seely's 7th grade class

May 22, 2013 at 1:49 pm |
  52. Charitee

I am very sad by this but also thankful for I believe that the kind people in the United States will help I wish there was something for me to do.

May 22, 2013 at 2:23 pm |
  53. Anthony

Why would you live their you will just keep rebuilding your house

May 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm |
  54. Mia

I feel horrible about this disaster. I would never be able to live like that. Brave people they are!

May 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm |
  55. Vincenza

If I could I would go to Oklahoma and help rescue as much people as I could. My ❤ goes out to everyone who survived and those who didn't survive. God Bless You!!! 😉

May 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm |
  56. Victor

All I want to say is good luck trying to get over the devastation Oklahoma.

May 22, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
  57. Giselle

I feel really bad for all those people in Oklahoma. I wonder how the people are living without a home.

May 22, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
  58. Miguel

I feel very bad at the people who died and I would do anything to help the environment and the people

May 22, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
  59. Jeremy

I am so sorry for the people that have lost love ones and the people that have lost there home.

May 22, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
  60. Aidan

I though it was sad that the tornado had destroyed homes, kill people, and inured people.

May 22, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
    • Anastazja

it is sad that so many people were hurt by this but we got to remember that nows the time to do what we can to help. wether thats donating to the redcross or simpliy praying for the families.

May 23, 2013 at 1:28 pm |
  61. Jonathan

I am so sad and I believe that gods will help them

May 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm |
  62. Meaghan

This was a terrible thing that happened to Oklahoma. This tornodo was sooooooo powerful. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in the middle of a school day and have this f5 tornado knocking down your school and your home. Picture of the damage are horrific and it is frightful that many family's were killed.

May 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm |
  63. Justin

I wish this did not happen and god bless the people that are hurt in Oklahoma and wish this will never happen again

May 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm |
  64. Stevie

It is terrible, hopefully the recovery won't last as long as Hurricane Sandy

May 22, 2013 at 2:40 pm |
  65. Macie

My heart goes out to the families in Oklahoma.

May 22, 2013 at 3:18 pm |
  66. Sarah

Omg I feel so bad for all the people in this terrible storm. It's so sad:,( I say tht a tornado should never hav been created cus it brings so much pain to people. Best wishes to Oklahoma<3

May 22, 2013 at 3:36 pm |
  67. Katie

It is absolutely terrible what happened in Oklahoma. My mother used to live there with her family, so I still have a lot of family that lives in Oklahoma. Within the past few days, my grandfather actually went to Oklahoma for his 50th class reunion and it scares me just how close it came to where he is right now.

May 22, 2013 at 3:51 pm |
  68. Caity

Our hopes and prayers are with you Oklahoma! Stay strong.

May 22, 2013 at 4:00 pm |
  69. Mr Snows class

This was a bad disaster we wish them good luck and prayers.

May 22, 2013 at 4:01 pm |

This is so sad but we cant stop mother nature from tragedy's like this we just have to keep our head high and try to stay strong. Hopefully in the future we can get the technology to predict this weather better, and also make stronger buildings.

May 22, 2013 at 4:21 pm |
  71. Catherine

Hello Oklahoma, "where the wind comes sweeping down the plane!" Our hearts will be with you now and forever when everything "goes your way" again.

May 22, 2013 at 4:37 pm |
  72. Claire

I've been to Oklahoma many times, I feel so sad for anyone who has been affected. I wish nature wouldn't have to take it's toll. But, I guess that is just life. I send all my thoughts and prayers to those affected by the tornadoes.

May 22, 2013 at 5:01 pm |
  73. Claire

I ❤ you Oklahoma!

May 22, 2013 at 5:02 pm |
  74. Jacob

This is extremely scary considering an EF2 tornado hit my house 2 years ago, I know exactly what they are going through, my thoughts and prayers are with every single family affected.

May 22, 2013 at 5:14 pm |
  75. Edgar

This is bad for Oklahoma and I feel bad about this stuff that happened and how their houses are destroyed and that is sad because they payed a lot of money for that and I hope they have their houses back.

May 22, 2013 at 5:33 pm |
  76. Ayla

It is realy sad that people have to go through that. My Aunt and other family was only 5 miles away from the tornado. I now that Oklahoma is strong and i give them my hopes and prayers.

May 22, 2013 at 5:58 pm |
  77. Sue

I've never experienced a hurricane or tornado in my life but I'm fully aware of all those huge disasters and innocent deaths would happen. Oklahoman, just remember that hearts of countless people including me will be with you now and forever.

May 22, 2013 at 5:59 pm |
  78. ridwan

its so sad all those people who gtave there lives for other poeple so sad 😦

May 22, 2013 at 6:07 pm |
  79. Rachel

All I can say is I'll be praying for them for a long time.

May 22, 2013 at 6:14 pm |
  80. Roxanne

When I was watching CNN today and saw the pictures I was in total shock! I didn't want to look, but I did. When I heard about the teacher under the car, protecting two students! That was brave! You will get through this Oklahoma! I would do anything to help them get through this. Don't let the tornado break you down. It's only picking you right back up. Be strong.

May 22, 2013 at 6:17 pm |
  81. Ayla

It is realy sad that people have to go through that. My Aunt and other family was only 5 miles away from the tornado. I now that Oklahoma is strong and I give them my hopes and prayers.

May 22, 2013 at 6:28 pm |
  82. Kaitlyn

I am in Tornado alley but where I am, we didn't get hit like the way Oklahoma did. We had tornadoes but not as bad as the one in Moore, Oklahoma. My prayers go out to all of the families that were in Oklahoma.

May 22, 2013 at 6:41 pm |
  83. Hana

Its very hard to see the images and videos of what has been happening in Oklahoma. Everybody should send there love and support to Oklahoma. People from all over the world should send there support and love.

May 22, 2013 at 7:00 pm |
  84. Madison

We will talk about this about the way we talked about 9/11. I was crying about this while my class was doing CNN student news. Most of my family lives in Suffer,Oklahoma and tornado area. It is hart bracing to write so much. On 5/21 of this year we went home for thunder storm waring and a tornado watch.I can't imagine a tornado coming like that with the elementary schools like that. In class we take notes and it was so hard to write. If we get the notes bake I'm not reading it. I can't read the notes for hart brake. When we were doing CNN student news people were giggling. In a minded and hatred what person wold giggle about this. So many lives were lost and nine were kids like us. When I found out about this I was upset. We come together as a country and hath mast at Washington D.C. is a big deal. I what to start a thing for those who lost their lives which is to write More, OK 5/19/13.
    Bless this town and respect the dead.- Madison

May 22, 2013 at 7:16 pm |
    • Madison

The same one it is 5/20/13

May 22, 2013 at 9:25 pm |
  85. Shiv

I felt that his was a heart breaking tragedy. I hope that we can learn to make buildings stronger so that we can keep people safer. In Florida, we have hurricane proof windows. I wish that the same way, we could have tornado proof buildings in Oklahoma and wherever else tornados are possible to hit.

May 22, 2013 at 10:16 pm |
  86. Anamay

Just when you think nothing can get worse then this, it does.

May 23, 2013 at 8:42 am |
  87. Alannah

I would like to send prayers to all of the victims in the Oklahoma Tornado. May God be with you

May 23, 2013 at 8:49 am |
  88. Kendall

A tornado is like a paint brush,
    sweeping across a canvas.
    Strokes this way,
    lines that way.
    Destruction in it's wake.
    Pushing through ordinary days that are white. Monochrome.
    Leaving only color and brokenness.
    The tornado throwing blotches and blots across the page like houses.
    Picking itself up, just to drop again.
    Causing more, more, more confusion and chaos
    Less, less, less of familiar and certainty.
    Until the hand guiding it decides to let the paint dry,
    coming back to see it's greater meaning.

Our hearts cry for you, Oklahoma!

May 23, 2013 at 9:09 am |
    • Maddie

Wow, that's an awesome poem! Did you make that up yourself or did you copy it from some author?

May 28, 2013 at 10:49 am |
  89. tucker

Its sad losing most of your stuff but you still got your family.

May 23, 2013 at 10:13 am |
  90. Jeremias

I feel bad for all the people that lost their lives. I hope things can get better.

May 23, 2013 at 10:32 am |
  91. Cornelius

I feel bad for people who live in Oklahoma. May god be with them all the way through, for the other people I hope they stay alive as long as they can.

May 23, 2013 at 10:33 am |
  92. Mike

I feel bad for all the moms and dads whose kids were killed.

May 23, 2013 at 10:35 am |
  93. Maddie

Unfortunately for me, I know about natural disasters. I've never gotten caught in one, but once, a tornado almost hit my city and once before I was born a tornado hit my town. I wish the best for Oklahoma and other states hit by the tornado, and I offer my thoughts and prayers to victims of this disaster.

May 23, 2013 at 10:36 am |
  94. Nataiya

I feel worried and sad about this disaster . I feel bad for all the people.

May 23, 2013 at 10:36 am |
  95. Dasia

I feel bad for the people because of the homes they lost. I feel so sorry for them, seriously. And I feel bad the homes got destroyed.

May 23, 2013 at 10:39 am |
  96. Briana

I feel bad about seeing grown people crying about their kids.

May 23, 2013 at 10:40 am |
  97. ishman

stay strong oklahoma your gonna get through this your strong.

May 23, 2013 at 1:25 pm |
  98. Logan

Such a traghic moment when a disater happens. I never knew it would happen to Oklahoma.

May 23, 2013 at 2:05 pm |
  99. Gbriella

This natural disaster was tragic for anyone who hears about it; and any donations to those people in need in Oklahoma is a miracle.

May 23, 2013 at 5:14 pm |
  100. Emma

My little sister and I are making bracelets and are going to sell them at school. We're sending the money to Moore Oklahoma. We're trying to raise money to help recover everything. I hope everyone is doing better there and there all in my heart!<3

May 23, 2013 at 5:17 pm |
    • Sarah

That's such a great idea. Your a good person and I wish you the best of luck raising the money!

May 23, 2013 at 5:19 pm |
  101. zuggs

I lived in Ohio a northern state that got a lot of tornadoes and I know what its like to hope and pray that u don't lose some one in a tornado. I have friends in Texas and when I heard about the tornado I hoped and prayed every one there and in Texas was alright. They deserve all prayers and help they can get there. I wish u all there a good recovery and pray it doesn't happen again

May 23, 2013 at 6:40 pm |
  102. Erin

This is such a sad story, my birthday was Monday and I was going to save my money for a phone but now I'm going to give half of my birthday money to the Red Cross

Oklahoma, you are in my thoughts and prayers GOD BLESS Oklahoma

May 23, 2013 at 7:11 pm |
  103. Simmara

I think that god has a plan for us and he is showing us it but I believe Oklahoma and I think they will work it out

May 23, 2013 at 7:38 pm |

We are told things happen for a reason, I only wish we knew what reason nature had to create such a disaster. I can only have faith that something good will come out of all the efforts and the awareness people have given to the issue.

May 23, 2013 at 9:57 pm |
  105. Chloe

Being from Oklahoma, I can totally relate to the people suffering form this tornado. I have never-ending respect for their strength to overcome such a devastating event. All my love goes out to them.

May 23, 2013 at 10:51 pm |
  106. Gabby

Say prayers for the children and families

May 23, 2013 at 11:47 pm |
    • Gabriella

Our love and support goes to the families

May 23, 2013 at 11:49 pm |
  107. Gabby

Keep strong and don't lose hope

May 23, 2013 at 11:48 pm |
  108. Rachel

Please stay strong, I belive god will bless you, Oklahoma.

May 24, 2013 at 7:27 am |
  109. Logan

It is so sad that , that had to happen. I have had a tornado happen in my town and it happened 3 years ago and we are still cleaning up it is so sad, because so many animals were killed and a few people. Our favorite stores torn to pieces it was so sad, my home town just torn to pieces. Thank goodness my house and my family's homes were not that close to it.

May 24, 2013 at 8:07 am |
  110. malachi

god will help u on this rough time

May 24, 2013 at 8:10 am |
  111. Lashell

I feel so bad for the family's who lost there children and beloved family members and i give you my prayers i hope you family members. with te lord i hope he finds you family's

May 24, 2013 at 8:11 am |
  112. Charlotte

That tornado was terrible. Oklahoma stay strong!!!!!!

May 24, 2013 at 9:32 am |
  113. Sloan

I realy hope in Oklahoma that stuff isn't bad enuph Than Greensburg Ks. Well I live in kansas and All the states in Tornado Alley are at risk .

May 24, 2013 at 10:25 am |
  114. Delaney

When tragedy strikes, it doesn't just affect those directly hit. It hits the American population as a whole. I know that we can team together, and we will get through this. I feel for you, Oklahoma. But, like in your name, we can make things better.

We can make things OK.

May 24, 2013 at 8:07 pm |
  115. Dariely

It's going to be ok Oklahoma, hang in there we are going to do the best we can to help you out!! 🙂

May 25, 2013 at 11:33 am |
  116. bailey

i cried i mean i don't live there but really it ripped through TWO schools!!!!!! 😦

May 25, 2013 at 4:56 pm |

What a scary experience! My wishes and prayers are sent to those in Oklahoma; lets all hope for the best.

May 27, 2013 at 9:00 pm |
  118. Rebecca

Even though this is such a tragic, horrible disaster, it just shows how strong we are. It brings us together. America is such a united nation. In the wake of tragedy, we come together. One of the most proud moments- seeing how everyone comes together to help complete strangers. Stay fighting Oklahoma. We'll always be there for you.

May 27, 2013 at 9:25 pm |
  119. Zoya

All our prayers are going to Oklahoma. They most definitely needs all the support and prayer they can get.
    It's most devastating to lose a home, a school, and loved ones. But all good things need a beginning, support, and encouragement, right?
    You can do it Oklahoma!!

May 28, 2013 at 7:47 am |
  120. Maddie

I'm so sorry this had to happen to you Oklahoma. I hope you recover soon. You've gotta keep going though. If something shoots you down you gotta get up. Be brave and face the future. The East Coast is recovering from Hurricane Sandy, Newtown, Connecticut is recovering from the Sandy Hook massacre, and Boston is recovering from the bombing at their marathon. If they can do it, you can too. This just proves how tough the people of the USA are. Long live Oklahoma and the USA!

May 28, 2013 at 10:56 am |
    • Maddie

I'm going to try to find a way to donate some of my money to help you rebuild. Good luck, Oklahoma! Maybe Carrie Underwood will find a way to hel p too, since she's from Oklahoma.

May 28, 2013 at 10:59 am |
  121. Alana

I feel very bad for Oklahoma. They lost everything in just one day. Two whole schools were wiped out in about an hour. After watching this footage I am thankful that I have food on the table, roof over my head and all my family members are well.

May 28, 2013 at 7:42 pm |
  122. zayanna

i feel super bad about what happen in Oklahoma i will pray every night in ask people the give money for the red cross for the people in Oklahoma i will to.

May 29, 2013 at 9:23 am |