.
May 8th, 2013

In Honor of Teachers

It's Teacher Appreciation Week, and here's another place where you can shout out your favorite teacher.  (If you want to go for extra credit - at least from us - tell us what your favorite teacher does that makes him or her stand out!)

Please remember to include only your first name when commenting.

Filed under: Feedback • News Coverage
  1. Gabriella

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Hupton because she is a fun social studies teacher. Social studies is awesome.

May 8, 2013 at 6:55 pm |
    • Chris

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Kelm she stands out the most, funny, and makes learning even more fun.

May 9, 2013 at 11:25 pm |
    • Heather

Ms.Fish is the BEST Math teacher ever!I never knew math could be so fun until i met her!

May 10, 2013 at 6:05 pm |
  2. Tate

As a teacher I want to acknowledge my students. I enjoy watching them grow from the time they enter middle school until the time they leave. They are a special group that makes my job so fulfilling.

May 8, 2013 at 6:56 pm |
    • jalen

because mrs whitfield is my favorite worldhistory in ms whitfield she is the best teacher ever in the full 601 class thank you cnn student new

May 11, 2013 at 12:44 pm |
  3. Phabien

My teacher Mr.sauve keepsmy class on topic and has his funny moments

May 8, 2013 at 7:09 pm |
  4. Hanna

I want to say thank you to mrs.yzenski (mrs.yz) for making learning fun and for making want to come to school everyday

May 8, 2013 at 7:10 pm |
    • Becky

The best teachers make everything fun!

May 10, 2013 at 11:50 pm |
  5. Anahi

Mr.Kroon

May 8, 2013 at 7:12 pm |
  6. Muhammad

Master Sergeant Guthrey of the Marine Corps is a wonderful Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps instructor! While he is forced to be scornful sometimes, he puts up with us "knuckle-heads". He has an excellent way of teaching us Naval Knowledge. Thank you for your dedication Master Sgt.

May 8, 2013 at 7:18 pm |
  7. Sanjida

I Would Like To Give This Shout Out To My Homeroom Teacher Mrs. Ficsor . Your Awesome And Great . Your Serious When You Have To Be . But I Want You To Know Your The Best . ❤ ❤

May 8, 2013 at 7:30 pm |
  8. Samantha

The best teacher in the world is Mrs.Locaputo. She always helps me with my work and is caring for everyone. I always love coming to school because I get to see her smiling face. She is so funny and always makes me laugh. Mrs.Locaputo is a teacher who I would consider her my friend.

May 8, 2013 at 7:36 pm |
  9. Jillian

I want to shoutout Mr. Piglia because hes funny and is a great motivator for my life.

May 8, 2013 at 7:36 pm |
  10. Mary

Mr. Piglia is our favorite teacher because he's so kind to us and makes learning about U.S. History so intriguing and exciting with his fun Jeopardy review games.

May 8, 2013 at 7:38 pm |
  11. Samantha

The best teacher in the world is Mrs.Locaputo. She is the best teacher ever because she always puts a smile on my face. Also she is so caring for everyone. She is the only teacher I have ever met that I would consider her my friend.

May 8, 2013 at 7:39 pm |
  12. Felicia

I would like to give a shout out to Mrs. Whetstone. Everyday, she puts aside some time for us to watch Cnn student news. She makes social studies fun and energetic. When I was younger, I didn't like Social Studies. But thanks to Mrs. Whetstone, I love Social Studies!

May 8, 2013 at 7:40 pm |
  13. Samantha

Mr.Federman is a awesome teacher. He is so funny. Also he always helps me with my work. He is the best teacher I have ever had!

May 8, 2013 at 7:40 pm |
  14. Larkin

I dunno what to say 'bout Mr. Odeh, although he's a laid back, pretty chill U.S History teacher. He deserves some appreciation, for all the things he does for his students. He knows a lot about the States' history, and is a great teacher of the subject. Stay class, Mr. Odeh.

May 8, 2013 at 7:46 pm |
  15. Zakeyah

Mr.Lips is my favorite teacher. He mixs humor with education. He also teaches us life lessons all the time.I exceeded in his classes and think he's the best teacher ever! Thanks Mr.Lips!

May 8, 2013 at 7:52 pm |
    • Zakeyah

Please put on CNN Student News! My teacher has gotten any appreciation so I would for Ms.Kimbrell to come up on the shoutout please!

May 9, 2013 at 8:15 pm |
  16. Zakeyah

Ms.Kimbrell is a teacher that makes things fun for students. She's had us act like gods during our lessons in mythology and now we are reading The Outsiders and we are dressing up as greasers and Socs. Thanks for being the funnest teacher in Blackmon Road history!

May 8, 2013 at 7:54 pm |
  17. Carrie

My music teacher Mrs.K is my favorite teacher because she always gives 1000%. She always puts a music show on for each grade, helps with D.A.R.E. graduation, helps with regular graduation, and she even does the talent show. If that's not enough she even has another school that she goes to almost every day. Also in Mrs. K's free time she gives piano lessons. Thanks for all you do for us Mrs. K!

May 8, 2013 at 7:55 pm |
  18. Simon

Mr. Kastelic is an awesome teacher that knows how to mix science with humor. He makes the topic interesting and fun even if the topic isn't all exciting and fun.

May 8, 2013 at 8:02 pm |
  19. Laurel

I think my teacher Mrs. Whetstone is an amazing teacher. She never gives us any thing without explaining it first. She always works hard to do her job and I think she is an amazing teacher and person!

May 8, 2013 at 8:02 pm |
  20. Shukri

I am thankful to my former Calculus teacher Jonathan Winn from Crawford High School. He is an extraordinary teacher who made AP Calculus easy to comprehend. Due to his dedication and my commitment, I am pursuing a bachelor degree of biological science in California State University San Marcos.

May 8, 2013 at 8:16 pm |
  21. Brendon

I would like to nominate Ms.Gibbons because she has a good attitude and has lots of patience when it comes to school

May 8, 2013 at 8:22 pm |
  22. Michael

Thank you Mrs. Berndt for being such an excellent teacher! She makes us feel like we're learning from a best friend! You're a great geography teacher!

May 8, 2013 at 8:27 pm |
  23. Payton

Mr.Roark is my favorite teacher. he makes science and social studies fun for every one. We are all glad to have him at our school.

May 8, 2013 at 8:28 pm |
  24. Dayna

Mrs. Ventresca!!!! She always makes everyone smile. Also she is always caring, kind, and never puts other people down. I LOVE YOU, MRS. VENTRESCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2013 at 8:28 pm |
  25. jordyn

In honor of teacher appreciation week I want to thank my social studys teacher Mrs. Brocksmith for making her class fun and most of the time interesting! 🙂

May 8, 2013 at 8:31 pm |
  26. Ellen

My social studies teacher Mrs.Goza is always so happy and seems to never be in a down mood. But even when she maybe is she still knows she needs to be their for her students

May 8, 2013 at 8:56 pm |
  27. Christa

Mrs. Passi is the best International relations teacher at Bay Shore high school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

May 8, 2013 at 9:06 pm |
  28. Freddie and Jared

I would like to recognize my Social Studies teacher Mr. Reed for all that he does. He always comes in to class happy and full of jokes. I never really liked History class until this year thanks Coach Reed for all you do

May 8, 2013 at 9:06 pm |
  29. Elizabeth

Mrs.Seiler because she is caring, kind and smart and makes learning fun. And she is just plane Awesome!!!

May 8, 2013 at 9:09 pm |
  30. Kevin

My favoraite teachers are the ones that are strict, but funny. Serious when work needs to be done, but can take a laugh with the rest of the class. Can listen to each students question without getting impatient. In my opinion, those are the best kinds of teachers. And even though teachers say they aren't your friends, I think teachers are some of my best friends; I can turn to them whenever need be.

May 8, 2013 at 9:10 pm |
    • Becky

Good point, strict teachers help the keep classroom going smoothly, but a funny one makes an efficient yet amazing teacher.

May 10, 2013 at 11:53 pm |
      • Sunny

I feel the same here.

May 13, 2013 at 5:03 pm |
  31. Aaron

Mrs.Hassmann ,Because she makes an boring read from a history book into a role playing game that's fun and funny. GO MRS HASSMANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2013 at 9:17 pm |
  32. Smithy

Mrs Detlef . because she finds these fun math games that help you on a quiz or test and she also make sure that everyone is caught up and is under standing everything we are learning

May 8, 2013 at 9:20 pm |
  33. Zion

I appreciate Mrs. Marrato because she teaches the kids in riverside middle school. Mrs marratto makes learning sound fun. Mrs. Marratto is the best teacher ever

May 8, 2013 at 9:21 pm |
  34. Destiny

I would like to nominate my teachers: Mrs. Whitney and Ms. Plantz for being the most awesome teachers in the world and for dedicating their time to teach us and give us the most best education they can!

May 8, 2013 at 9:21 pm |
  35. Samuel

Mrs. Robinson because she is always making me laugh!

May 8, 2013 at 9:34 pm |
  36. Dominic

I would like to give a shoutout to Mr. Muetzel. He's not always serious and he's my favorite teacher of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2013 at 9:47 pm |
  37. Fatalia

I'd like to shoutout my favorite teacher Mrs. Slender because not only does she make the classroom a fun place to be, but she also makes you understand what you are learning and gives you a one on one if you don't understand the lesson.

May 8, 2013 at 9:48 pm |
  38. Mrs Olands 4B class

Our Social studies teacher is a great teacher in so many ways. She helps kids all the time and she has a great teaching ethic. Social studies os one of those boring subjects but she finds ways to make it fun.

May 8, 2013 at 9:52 pm |
  39. Zachary

Mrs.tooley is my favorite why because she tries hard to make sure every body understands that's why she my favorite teacher

May 8, 2013 at 9:58 pm |
  40. Becky

I want to thank all of my great teachers, they are all the most likely to do the best in everything they do

May 8, 2013 at 10:00 pm |
  41. Ryan

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Clarke. You could not ask for a nicer teacher! Her class is loads of fun and we learn so much! She makes Civics easy for us! I know so many people who say that Mrs. Clarke is their favorite. I look forward to her class every day!

May 8, 2013 at 10:08 pm |
  42. Jennie

My teacher Mrs. Daniel is the greatest teacher ever of all times! She always jokes around in class, and she's always fair.

May 8, 2013 at 10:15 pm |
  43. elizabeth

I love Ms.Parker she is the best teacher in the world

May 8, 2013 at 10:21 pm |
  44. Timbriel

My mom Mrs. Paris is the best teacher ever because she gives out candy and prizes to kids that be good!!

May 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm |
  45. Crystal

Mrs.Ross is a great teacher she care for any student and she help in my reading I use to not love reading but Mostly read every day in reading class it not we actule read very good book that would make read them for ever.

May 8, 2013 at 10:36 pm |
  46. brenden

the teacher that i appreciate is my world studies teacher mrs.sherin at Olympic middle school. She has taught me so much about the USA states and capitals. i think that she is the best world studies teacher there is.

May 8, 2013 at 10:49 pm |
  47. maiyah

My favorite teacher goes out to Ms.McClary. She is a funny teacher and has a good personality. No I would not say she is mean all the time, she is mean sometimes.

May 8, 2013 at 10:50 pm |
  48. Rylee

My shout out goes to Mrs. Burke! She's funny, bold, and even makes disecting a sheep's eye fun!

May 8, 2013 at 11:05 pm |
  49. Elmwood Park High School 4th Mod History Class

We love Mr. Sylvester our history teacher because he teaches with enthusiasm and his lessons are always attention-getting and lots of fun! He also loves CNN News so we hope he sees this comment and it brightens teacher appreciation week for him.

May 8, 2013 at 11:21 pm |
  50. Marisa

Hey Ms. Monserratte! Thank you for being a great teacher and advisor this year. I can't thank you enough for teaching not only the past of our government but how to be ready for my future in college. Not only do you care for your students but you are open to our problems and that is something I am truly grateful for. Thanks Ms. Monserratte! Have a great Teacher Appreciation week!!!

May 8, 2013 at 11:22 pm |
  51. Colton

My favourite teacher would be Miss Annie, our school secretary. She is most likely all of the students' best friends at the school and pretty much runs the school.

May 8, 2013 at 11:26 pm |
  52. Raegan

Mrs. Brennan because she is very responsible, caring teacher that can add humor to her lessons... Thanks so much Mrs. Brennan!!!

May 8, 2013 at 11:29 pm |
  53. Josh

Mr. Krieger. Makes history interesting.

May 8, 2013 at 11:34 pm |
  54. Johnathan

Frau Swan

May 8, 2013 at 11:35 pm |
  55. Josh

Mr. Krieger. Makes history interesting

May 8, 2013 at 11:35 pm |
  56. Connor

Mrs. Bailey is vey appreciated . She teaches her lesson like its alive. I am always looking forward to the end of the day to have her class. She make learning fun and exciting. She will explain the lessons until we get it for us to understand.

May 8, 2013 at 11:48 pm |
  57. Tanveer

My favorite teacher is Mr. Adams he is really funny and makes Math sound fun. he is really cool and has tech class that is really fun.

May 8, 2013 at 11:52 pm |
  58. Spencer

I choose Mr Smith my current events teacher.Everyday I can't wait to go to 4th period and watch CNN Student News because of him. I really enjoy this class, and honestly this is my favorite class. He makes current events much more fun and I enjoy coming to his class everyday. Mr Smith has been a big influence on me this year (well this semester) and I really am enjoying his class.

May 8, 2013 at 11:56 pm |
  59. Tiffanie

My favorite teacher is Mr. Marquez. He is a awesome history teacher. He teachs us to have good citzenship and he always helps us learn about what we need to know while still having fun at the same time.

May 9, 2013 at 12:06 am |
  60. Davieonna

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Turner she's nice and a very caring teacher.

May 9, 2013 at 12:16 am |
  61. Angel

Mr. Smith is a really funny teacher and can always brighten a persons day... he probably won't believe i sent this in.

May 9, 2013 at 1:16 am |
  62. Matthew

Mr. Demke, He is enthusiastic, funny and always doing what he can to make us prepared for doing our best in our future.

May 9, 2013 at 1:52 am |
  63. Hương

Although I only learn with him once a week, each time for about 45 minutes, my teacher in Physics (he teaches Physics in English for my class) is my most favorite. He has a whole new way to teach us students. When asking us to do his (very difficult) Physics exercises, he always tries to fool us into choosing the wrong answer (even when the answer we choose is absolutely right). He really has the gift of the gab, that's why all the things he says is very persuasive. But in the end, he always shows us why the answer has to be a or b or c and not d or e or f, which helps us understand the lesson more clearly. After learning with him, the students in my class begin to not take all what the teacher says for granted, but to raise question during the lessons, and to be more careful when doing exercises or tests. My teacher is the one who makes one hard subject become more easy for my peer and me. Thank you!

May 9, 2013 at 5:20 am |
  64. kevin

Mrs. Toth is a good texture at medina high school

May 9, 2013 at 6:24 am |
  65. Avery

Mrs.Ouellette,
    She is a fun teacher and when she teaches she gets the point across easily

May 9, 2013 at 6:58 am |
  66. Devon

Mrs.Short is the best! She always try's to make learning fun. She is most likely to keep teaching many classes.

May 9, 2013 at 7:06 am |
  67. Devon

Mr.Hogan is the best student teacher ever! He shows us videos and reads us books. He is most likely to continue on in the teacher business.

May 9, 2013 at 7:09 am |
  68. Devon

Mr.Archie is awesome! No other band teacher could top him. He is most likely to compose music for movies.

May 9, 2013 at 7:11 am |
  69. Jamie

I appericate my teacher Mr.Evans because, he tries very hard to make school work fun. He also maybe cheesy but he always puts a smile on our faces.

May 9, 2013 at 7:14 am |
  70. Jamie

I appericate Mrs.Jones because, for me reading is boring. But she always makes it fun, our class always has a great time. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. JONES!!!!

May 9, 2013 at 7:17 am |
  71. Giovanna

hi cnn my name is giovanna and i think my social studies teacher mrs. cardino is the best teacher ever!

May 9, 2013 at 7:25 am |
  72. Joshua

I think my teacher, Mrs. Doyal is the best because she makes sure we learn, even if we are annoying

May 9, 2013 at 7:35 am |
  73. liam

miss fender because shes the reason we love cnn student news and your "punny" puns carl. shes a great teacher in general!!!!!! 🙂

May 9, 2013 at 8:17 am |
  74. Conner

As home schoolers, we may only have one teacher, but our mom is great at helping us through every subject and problem we have.

May 9, 2013 at 8:43 am |
  75. collin

my favriote thecher is my mom

May 9, 2013 at 9:12 am |
  76. Tianna

I think my teachers mrs. Zimny and mrs. Pison are the best teahers ever. I have learned a lot from them this year. They should have a shout out for being the best teachers ever!

May 9, 2013 at 9:30 am |
  77. Kate

Mr. Lasch is totally the best student teacher ever! He in already done with school but loved us sooooooooooo much he is staying for the rest of the year! I so hope I have him again as a teacher or coach. he is teaching along side of Mrs.Zimny in science. he is really positive.

May 9, 2013 at 9:31 am |
  78. Julio

My favorite teacher was mr.K because he knew how to mix learning music with fun

May 9, 2013 at 9:32 am |
  79. Kayla

Mrs.penfold she is the best social studies teacher ever

May 9, 2013 at 9:33 am |
  80. Sheela

Mrs. Perry our 9th grade AP Human Geography is an AMAZING teacher because she never leaves a student behind and makes sure that every student knows the information. She also is constantly coming up with new ways to teach her students even though we might not be the best listeners

May 9, 2013 at 9:35 am |
  81. Bree

I'd like to shout out a fantastic teacher, and a great person. Mrs. Bertrand has helped us all out, and has defiantly made this school year a great one! (especially since she shows us CNN Student News everyday!) Thanks Mrs. Bertrand!

May 9, 2013 at 9:50 am |
  82. Chris

My favorite teacher is Mr. Western because he helps me understand things better. Mr. Western Rocks!

May 9, 2013 at 10:06 am |
  83. Maddie

I'm home schooled, so I would like to give a shout out my mom. My mom always tries her hardest to stay calm with me, make sure I understand what I'm learning. 🙂

May 9, 2013 at 10:19 am |
  84. Danyelle

MY favorite teacher is Mrs. O'niel she is my teacher, she is fun to talk to and always listens.

May 9, 2013 at 10:19 am |
  85. Erin

Mr. Hansen is an awesome social studies teacher, and has actually made it interesting.
    Mr. Baceick made math fun.
    And
    Senora Sampson is an awesome Spanish teacher!

May 9, 2013 at 10:23 am |
  86. zach

i would like to nominate ms whalberg for not only being a good teacher but a great friend as well

May 9, 2013 at 10:25 am |
  87. Tierra

My Favorite teachers are Mr.Monda and Ms.Quast.I believe they deserve reconition for being the niciest awesomest teachers at Treadwell Middle they are the ones who help eagles soar! CONGRATS!

May 9, 2013 at 10:26 am |
  88. Evan

My teacher is most likely the best only because she is my mom. Having your mom as a teacher takes a burden off you, and your siblings. But what makes her stand out is her Determination to help us learn.

May 9, 2013 at 10:35 am |
  89. Tine

Mr. Blackburn, because he always brings history back to life and keeps the class interesting.

May 9, 2013 at 10:42 am |
    • Alec

He sounds great

May 9, 2013 at 4:17 pm |
  90. Victoria

We appreciate Mr. Bluedorn because he works with us to reach our potential and he knows how to crack everyone up! 🙂 He is also a great social studies teachers! # Bludron Rocks!

May 9, 2013 at 10:42 am |
  91. Victoria

We appreciate Mr. Bluedorn because he works with us to reach our potential and he knows how to crack everyone up! He is also a great social studies teachers! # Bluedorn Rocks!

May 9, 2013 at 10:43 am |
  92. Emma and Tiffany

Mrs.JUstus because she cares about us! And is fun!

May 9, 2013 at 11:11 am |
  93. Marissa

I have a great teacher. She is my mom! She homeschools me, my brother and my sister. Three different grades! Plus all the house work she does. So if there were awards for the best teacher, my mom would be number 1!

May 9, 2013 at 11:13 am |
  94. Tiffany

I want to give a shout out to Mr. Taylor's World Culture Geography class at Boca Ciega High.
    He really knows how to entertain and teach at the same time. He's always so generous. Bless his heart.

May 9, 2013 at 11:26 am |
  95. Dana

My favorite teacher was Mr. Moore. He was my History teacher in high school. We alway had heated discussions!

May 9, 2013 at 11:29 am |
  96. Jack

Mrs. Nord because she the teacher that organised the school's entire yearbook!

May 9, 2013 at 11:45 am |
  97. paco

i what to say thanks to ms lemmenss

May 9, 2013 at 11:47 am |
  98. Giovanni

My favorite teacher is Ms Yoder she makes learning fun by having lots of activities with the classes which give us a better understanding of what we need to learn.

May 9, 2013 at 11:50 am |
  99. Sam

I would like to thank Mr. Samuelson for being such a wonderful teacher.

May 9, 2013 at 11:56 am |

My teracher, Mrs. Shultz is teaches us great topics, but at the same time makes it fun and exciting. She allows us to do hands on learning to learn the most information.

May 9, 2013 at 12:06 pm |
  101. Yulianna

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Espinoza. She is caring nice and a very helping teacher!!!

May 9, 2013 at 12:21 pm |
  102. Lavanya

My favorite teacher is my mixed martial arts teacher and world champion Professor Korbett Miller because he teaches me ways to defend myself and lots of life skills and how to be a good person. He uses many cool quotes like "Fall seven rise eight," and "A black belt is a white belt who does not quit.". He is very inspiring and is a good role model because he does what he tells us to do. He is also a lot of fun. I love my teacher, and I love going to my martial arts classes.

May 9, 2013 at 12:33 pm |
  103. Nick

Mrs.Rayl Because She Is Always Teaching Us What We Need To Know And Keeps The Class Interseting

May 9, 2013 at 1:03 pm |
  104. Jake

Mrs.Rayl Because She is Always Keeping The Class Interesting

May 9, 2013 at 1:04 pm |
  105. jacob

mrs.weaver she mixes fun with learning and is very awesome

May 9, 2013 at 1:17 pm |
  106. Tom

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Logan. She is my favorite because she is fun and inspiring.
    .

May 9, 2013 at 1:31 pm |
  107. gabby

My favert teacher is miss.been she was my teacher before i moved to texico and she would always be there for me.

May 9, 2013 at 1:38 pm |
  108. Lexi

I appreciate Mrs. Durham because she made every thing fun insted of making it seem like you were doing homework she would make it fun to do it

May 9, 2013 at 1:39 pm |
  109. medez

i appreciate Mrs.Durham because she is a good teacher she teaches you things in diffrent ways so everybody can understand what they are doing. I think that Mrs. Durham is a great teacher because she is not boring.

May 9, 2013 at 1:40 pm |
  110. Sydney

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Reverman from Nichols Elementary School. She was my 5th grade teacher. She is nice, sweet, funny, and an amazing teacher. I love her so much. I love to go back and see her and talk to her. She is the best teacher I have ever had!!!:)

May 9, 2013 at 1:52 pm |
  111. Blaze

My favorite teacher is my dad. i like my dad because he is my dad and its pe and he is very fun.. But sometimes we go in the weight room and run and i dont think that is very fun..

May 9, 2013 at 1:53 pm |
  112. Cheyenne

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Easton because I feel like I can tell her anything, I feel comfortable around her, and she allows us to make jokes about her age. Mrs. Easton is hilarious, sarcastic, and kind, and I think it’s mostly her personality that makes her my favorite teacher.

May 9, 2013 at 1:53 pm |
  113. Melanie

Mr. Harmon is the ultimate greatest teacher. He is the one most likely to make you laugh. He tells so many jokes to make his students laugh, enjoy class, and remember what they learn. He is the only teacher I know of who has students missing his classes. And his main subject: Chemistry is not an easy subject to teach.
    All that and I've never even met him in person. He teaches through satellite on LINC (live interactive network classroom) and has thousands of students.

May 9, 2013 at 1:54 pm |
  114. Stephanie

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Pinson/Phillips! Every lesson she has taught me throughout my 8th grade year has caused me to challenge things I thought I knew, and also put my knowledge to the test. She makes the lessons fun and understandable, she's also really really funny!

May 9, 2013 at 1:54 pm |
  115. ray

My favorite teacher is coach Tomas. He teaches alot but makes things fun and not boring.

May 9, 2013 at 1:57 pm |
  116. Jake

Mrs. Rayl Because She Is Always Keeping The Class Interesting

May 9, 2013 at 2:00 pm |
  117. bianca

My favorite teacher is mrs. Logan. shes my fav. teacher because she teaches science and she makes science fun we made fuge and sandwiches it was cool.

May 9, 2013 at 2:01 pm |
  118. avery

My favorite teacher is mrs. peabody. she is because i like her class and it is fun in her class. sometimes it is not fun but most times it is. that is why i like Mrs. Peabody's class.

May 9, 2013 at 2:02 pm |

My favorite and the best teacher in the world is Mrs.Fontanilla because she is so funny she has a great personality and she didnt gaves us that much HOMEWORK 🙂

May 9, 2013 at 2:03 pm |
  120. Mari

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Logan and Coach Thomas because they teach in a fun way.

May 9, 2013 at 2:03 pm |
  121. Baylee

My favorite teacher is Coach Thomas because he lets me sit back at his desk with him.

May 9, 2013 at 2:06 pm |
  122. jacob

Mrs. Fontanilla is my favorite teacher because she is fun and relaxed.

May 9, 2013 at 2:06 pm |
  123. Lacy

I'm homeschooled so my mom is my teacher. The word that most describes her is hardworking because she taches me and my 4 younger siblings.

May 9, 2013 at 2:06 pm |
  124. Justin

I would like to honor Mrs.Hansen for being my favorite teacher and helping me through life! THANKS MRS.HANSEN

May 9, 2013 at 2:30 pm |
  125. cody

I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT TO MR. YOUNG, HE IS SOCIAL STUDY TEACHER HE IS A GOOD TEACHER TO HAVE ITS A TEACHER

May 9, 2013 at 2:33 pm |
  126. JustinF

I would like to honor Mrs.Hansen for being the best math teacher and always having a smile to brighten up everyones day!

May 9, 2013 at 2:33 pm |
  127. Bailee

Mr.Braun is mine because he always is so funny but serious also about our schoolwork. Mr.Braun also cracks us all up.

May 9, 2013 at 2:47 pm |
  128. Madelyn

Mr. Norton is the best teacher because he knows that we all have great potential and wants to help us reach it in any way he can. He also knows how to make learning fun. he makes selfless acts and spends his personal money to
    make our learning expirence better. Some students remember him as the one who plays the guitar but most remember him as the one who motivated, inspired and wanted them to learn.

May 9, 2013 at 2:48 pm |
  129. Tristen and Jordon

we appreciate Mr VanEseltine for all he has done for us and he always has been there for us, hope u can come back soon you are the best teacher ! we would also like to thank Ms Yoder she is the best she always has fun activities for us. she always makes it a good class. we are so glad we got u as a teacher. thanks alot Mr V and Ms Yoder

May 9, 2013 at 3:12 pm |
  130. Noa

Mr. Rapp is absolutly my favorite teacher. He is organized, prepared, and always sets high expectations for the class. He is enthusiastic and always tells funny stories that keeps the class awake and ready to learn. And he loves your puns Carl!!

May 9, 2013 at 3:12 pm |
  131. Andrew

I want to appreciate my science teacher Mr. Merksamer because he can be funny and help us learn things in fun ways at the same time. I also want to appreciate him because he introduced CNN Student News to me and has our class watch it every Wednesday. You're the best science teacher ever Mr. Merks!

May 9, 2013 at 3:14 pm |
  132. Harlee

I appreciate Mrs.Mackie she is an awesome teacher and is very funny she makes learning fun and enjoyable for everyone

May 9, 2013 at 3:23 pm |
  133. Nolan

I would like to appreciate my homeroom teacher Mrs. Mannetta. She always helps us when we need it. She also gives us more time when we require it! I've learned so much in her class. Thanks Mrs. Mannetta.

May 9, 2013 at 3:23 pm |
  134. hanna

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Blatt she makes every thing fun and she has a good way of teaching math. She is very kind and caring.

May 9, 2013 at 3:24 pm |
  135. Kayla

my favorite teacher would half to be Mrs.Hared because she was my first teacher ever

May 9, 2013 at 3:25 pm |
    • kayla

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Lester, she is so nice and is really involved in student council which shows she is nice enough to waste her time on the kids not just herself.

May 9, 2013 at 5:15 pm |
  136. Bobie

I Appreciate Mrs. Mackie because she Makes learning fun and enjoyable and is an awesome person.

May 9, 2013 at 3:26 pm |
  137. Jen

Mrs. Mackie is the best teacher and makes everyday fun in her class

May 9, 2013 at 3:28 pm |
  138. Imani

Mr. Duncan is the best Social Studies teacher ever! When I moved, I was put in his Social Studies class. He makes me feel like I've been here all year. He also makes me feel confident in myself, he teaches so well and explains everything very well!! Thanks Mr. Duncan!!:)

May 9, 2013 at 3:30 pm |
  139. Sue

Mrs. Mackie Is one of the best teachers in the world and makes every day fun

May 9, 2013 at 3:33 pm |
  140. Abbi

Mrs Laverdiere is my favorite teacher because she is always making science fun. I look forward to science class everyday because of Mrs Laverdiere!!

May 9, 2013 at 3:38 pm |
  141. Harlee

Mrs.Mackie is the best teacher on the earth because she makes learning fun and makes everyday enjoyable.

May 9, 2013 at 3:42 pm |
  142. Joshua

Miss.Tate! she is so funny and she helps us do our best plus she's so nice

May 9, 2013 at 3:45 pm |
  143. Joshua

MIss.tate is the best! she makes our class awesome

May 9, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
  144. Jason

I would like to shout out Mr. Brandt. He's a wonderful social studies teacher,mass media teacher, and joker. But his joke specialties include a lot of puns.

May 9, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
  145. Jazmyn

All of them. They're just so great. It's so hard to pick just one. 🙂

May 9, 2013 at 4:02 pm |
    • Maria

You're right 🙂 They all work hard.

May 10, 2013 at 7:31 pm |
    • Blaze

no its actually easy

May 13, 2013 at 1:54 pm |
  146. Tyler

I appeciate my teachers Ms.Cingano and Ms.Baus because there fun and cool teachers from whitehorse middle school.

May 9, 2013 at 4:03 pm |
  147. Kelly

Mr.warner Is the best teacher!!! He is my social studies teacher. (8th grade) he has taught me a lot this year.he is the funniest teacher ever. Hopefully I get extra credit for this at school lol. The best part of him being my teacher is we watch CNN new every morning. Every one in my class loves CARL.

May 9, 2013 at 4:08 pm |
  148. Spencer & Kristen

We appreciated Mrs.Keith because as well as her outstanding teaching skills she can bring a crowd to their knees in laughter. Carl, she wants a cardboard cut out of you for her classroom!

May 9, 2013 at 4:09 pm |
  149. Emma

I want to shout out my Social Studies teacher, Mr. Barhorst. He is always helping us in S.S. and I enjoy having such a great teacher. Thanks, Mr. Barhorst!

May 9, 2013 at 4:12 pm |
  150. Gabby

I wouldn't be where I am today today if it wasn't for my 9th grade teacher Mrs. Felton

May 9, 2013 at 4:12 pm |
  151. Spencer & Kristen

We appreciate Mrs.Keith because as well as her outstanding teaching skills she can bring a crowd to their knees in laughter. Carl, she wants a cardboard cut-out of you!!

May 9, 2013 at 4:12 pm |
  152. Tylin

My favorite teacher is Mr.Constantino...he is an amazing PA history teacher! He is always funny and energetic, he makes everyone laugh!!! Happy teacher appreciation week Mr.C!

May 9, 2013 at 4:14 pm |
  153. Alec

My favorite teacher is by far Damona. she's my math teacher and she doesn't have to punish her class, yet we all respect her. not only does she teach a Math but she teaches us how to use Math in our real lives. She also isn't afraid to answer some kids random question and bypass the lessons she's teaching. She's fun and i probably have learned more in her class than any other

May 9, 2013 at 4:16 pm |
  154. Spencer & Kristen

Mrs.Keith because as well as her outstanding teaching skills she knows how to bring a crowd to their knees in laughter. Carl, she wants a cardboard cut-out of you!!

May 9, 2013 at 4:17 pm |
  155. Sofia

Ms. Diozzi, Mr. Chen, Ms. Connor and Ms. Santelli-Sherman! Thank you for teaching me so much everyday!!
    (From Wellesley Middle School!)

May 9, 2013 at 4:18 pm |
  156. Mack

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Walker! She teaches Social Studies and explains history much the best of all my past Social Studies teachers. At the beginning of the year I was just sort of interested in History but by the end of the this year I love History, current events, and even politics! Thanks Mrs. Walker!

May 9, 2013 at 4:26 pm |
  157. Will

My favorite teachers are Mr.Jessup, Mr.Kolody, Dr.Massey, Ms.Joshi, and Ms.Lludicello because they are the kindest teachers an dthey know how to have fun while we are learning are lesson.

May 9, 2013 at 4:32 pm |
  158. Grace

I don't know if anyone else would consider him as a teacher, but I sure do! My lord and savior Jesus Christ is the greatest teacher of them all, and I have learned so much from him, even things more important than math, science, or history. He taught me how to love others above myself, love him with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to believe in him above all. Thanks JESUS!

May 9, 2013 at 4:32 pm |
    • Mel

I think that that is so right.

May 10, 2013 at 8:22 am |
    • Ray

I also see Jesus as my Teacher and my Lord. He is the only one that will listen to anything you say and not laugh at you.

May 10, 2013 at 8:42 am |
    • Al

Amen sister!

May 11, 2013 at 8:51 am |
  159. Ms.Browns

My favorite teacher is Ms.Brown ,because she is very funny like Carl Azus,She always has a positive inpact on everything, no one can ever bring her down, thats why she is the best teacher. she is a rolemodel for our class and orther teachers and all students.

May 9, 2013 at 4:39 pm |
    • YAKIRA& DANYLA&KESIAN

OUR FAVORITE TEACHER IS MS BROWN,BECAUSE SHE IS A RESPECTFUL TEACHER AND SHE DONT JUDGE PEOPLE.SHE IS A LOVING PERSON . SHE MAKE OUR CLASS COME TO BE RESPECTFUL TO ONE ANOTHER. SHE ALSO TRYS TO HELP OTHERS WHEN THEY NEED HER TOO.SHE IS A TAECHER A STUDENT CAN EVER HAVE.

May 9, 2013 at 4:59 pm |
  160. Deejay

I appreciate Mr.Gross because not only has he done so much to make sure his students understand science and social studies, he is there for is students and actually seems to care!

May 9, 2013 at 4:44 pm |
  161. Destiny

my favorite teacher is Mr.Bonds because he is the best civics teacher ever.

May 9, 2013 at 4:49 pm |
  162. John

I really appreciate my Civics teacher Mrs.Somoza. Not only have you made this a year of fun and laughs but you've also taught me so much about our nations history!!! (especially since she shows us CNN Student News everyday!) 🙂

May 9, 2013 at 4:56 pm |
  163. Ricco

I have a awesome teacher, Mr.Templin I really appreciate the way he teaches us in the fun way

May 9, 2013 at 5:04 pm |
  164. Kyle

Mr.Seasock because he explains everything. He
    is a great teacher.

May 9, 2013 at 5:10 pm |
  165. Annie

Ms. Himmelman is the most awesome teacher ever! She is makes teaching really fun!

May 9, 2013 at 5:11 pm |
  166. Devon

Mrs.Short is the best. She is most likely to continue in the teaching business.

May 9, 2013 at 5:14 pm |
  167. Molly

Ms. Neumann, she is a great teacher and really helps me. Last year i didn't think anyone could beat Mr. Goede (My teacher for 2 years) but she proved its possible:)

May 9, 2013 at 5:28 pm |
    • Becky

It seems like every teacher does amazing, just like the one before!

May 10, 2013 at 11:48 pm |
  168. Louis

mister. Meyer is so cool he never lies to us and tells the truth about how life sucks. hes cool and always teaching us the good and bad about history. he thinks its the most important thing that kids should know is the truth and i when ever i walk in the room for class he says the funnest coolest thing in the world one word "AMERICA" i thank him for everything

May 9, 2013 at 5:29 pm |
  169. Angel

I appeciate my teacher Mrs. Knaack she is really fun to be with in class and she is really funny. She also helps us with anything we need. And I also appeciate all of my other teacher they are all great teachers and they all help us out a lot. 😀

May 9, 2013 at 5:41 pm |
  170. Stephen

Mrs. Schuur is the greatest teacher ever! She keeps class interesting and deals with the people who constantly talk fairly. MRS. SCHUUR IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2013 at 5:41 pm |
  171. Angel

I appeciate my teacher Mrs. Knaack she is really fun to be with in class and she is really funny. She also hepls us when we need the help. I also appeciate all my other teachers they all are amazing teachers they all help us out when we need it and they all are really funny and cool. 😀

May 9, 2013 at 5:45 pm |
  172. Katie

Ms. Badawi is my favorite teacher! She is always funny and thinks about the positives. Also she proves the nothing is impossible if you set your mind on it!

May 9, 2013 at 5:50 pm |
  173. Brandon

Mr. McGrath is and awesome teacher. He is good at in incorporating laughter into learning.

May 9, 2013 at 5:53 pm |
  174. Kristen

I would like to thank Mr.Creek for making learning fun.Your the best Mr.Creek!!😃

May 9, 2013 at 5:56 pm |
  175. Bradley

I'd like to shout out everyone in the green house at Lake Geneva Middle School's favorite teacher, Mr. McGrath. Mr. McGrath is the best because understands kids and helps us learn the most. Rock on Carl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2013 at 5:58 pm |
  176. Shiv

To tell the truth, I love all of my teachers just the same. They are all helpful, kind, and caring.

May 9, 2013 at 6:05 pm |
  177. Sue

I thank for all the teachers for their passion and love for students.

May 9, 2013 at 6:07 pm |
  178. Dylaney

Ms., Ingram, she makes learning as fun as it can get, I look forward going to her class early in the morning, everyday!

May 9, 2013 at 6:15 pm |
  179. Elise

I would like to thank Mrs. Davey and Mrs. Meyer for making class fun. They know when to be serious but silly at the same time. from L'Anse Creuse Middle school Central. Thanks c:

May 9, 2013 at 6:18 pm |
  180. Nickey

My history teacher, Mr. Kendrat, is the best. He makes history come alive, and teaches us in a fun way. Once, to learn about the French and Indian War, we participated in a reenactment, and became either the French or the Indians. He always wears a different tie every day, and it always has to do with history. Whenever I walk into his room, I feel happy.

May 9, 2013 at 6:31 pm |
  181. Conner

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Morris, She puts all she has to help us kids learn what we need to learn, we love you!

May 9, 2013 at 6:33 pm |
  182. Dustin

Mr. Flarhety is my favorite teacher cuz he makes class fun he give very litttle home work he lets us work with parters in class a lot he makes alot of jokes he gives everyone time to finish the big class work and there is alot more i could name but that may take a while to read so yea this is why i think you should give Mr. Flarhety a shout out

May 9, 2013 at 6:40 pm |
  183. Alexis

My World Geography teacher Mr. Bernardi and Ms. KD, make learning a lot of fun. I think they do a great job at what they do.

May 9, 2013 at 6:41 pm |
  184. Joseph

I appreciate, and am very thankful that Mr. Ewing is my history teacher. He not only is an excellent and knowledge teacher, but has an awesome personality and sense of humor. He is definitely one of the coolest and best teacher I've ever had. Thanks Mr. Ewing!

May 9, 2013 at 6:42 pm |
  185. Reggie

Mr. Gandy because he's a great teacher and is VERY funny. Also, makes learning social studies fun and interresting!!! S/O to him and his First Block Class

May 9, 2013 at 6:46 pm |
  186. Abbye

Mr. Paalz(paulz) is amazing. He is always sharing stories of the experiences he has had in the countries we are learning about. He always makes everybody smile no matter how bad their day might have been. He always knows how to make the classroom entertaining and fun.

May 9, 2013 at 6:50 pm |
  187. Brenan

My favorite teacher is Mr. Brettel from Martha Vinyard School because he is cool and he makes learning fun.

May 9, 2013 at 6:58 pm |
  188. Jake

I like my Pre-Algebra teacher, Mr. Newsome. He is an awesome guy, and he never gives me any homework I can't handle.

May 9, 2013 at 7:01 pm |
  189. Sarah

Miss.Murry is my favorite teacher for sure! There is no doubt about it! She makes learning so much fun! She is nice, sweet, funny, and extremely pretty! I really hope you pick this comment because she deserves to know how much I appreciate her and all she has done for us!

May 9, 2013 at 7:01 pm |
  190. Brenan

My other favorite teacher is Ms. Moore and Mr. Baker from Martha Vinyard School because they do fun activitys and help us understand learning.

May 9, 2013 at 7:02 pm |
  191. Brenan

My other favorite teachers Mrs. Diebold because she makes science fun to learn and Mrs. James because actually taught me some things that I did not know in math.

May 9, 2013 at 7:08 pm |
  192. Gracey

Mrs. Wanzer from Alcott Middle school in Norman OK, is the best Social Studies and Current Events teacher, because she always makes work fun and enjoyable, she is retiring after this year it makes me sad to see her leave even though i've only known her for a semester! (I'm pretty sure I'm her favorite student ever) Love you Mrs. Wanzer!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2013 at 7:08 pm |
  193. Olivia

Mr. Archie, he is the BEST band teacher ever.

May 9, 2013 at 7:41 pm |
  194. Grace

My homeroom teacher, Mrs. Ellinger is the bomb.Not only does she teach us well, she also keeps calm when our class is acting CRAZY. Like, all the time. Again, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2013 at 7:44 pm |
  195. Moo

My favorite teacher is ms.V because she is very nice and keeps the class together, at times. 🙂

May 9, 2013 at 7:48 pm |
  196. Emma and Anne

We appreciate our teachers, Mrs. Countryman, Mrs. Garcia, and Mr. Ayres because they teach great lessons while having fun with us. We could not ask for better teachers.

May 9, 2013 at 7:48 pm |
  197. Grace

Mrs. Ellinger is the best teacher in the hole wide world because she is calm and very hard working.

May 9, 2013 at 7:49 pm |
  198. Jana

My faroivte teacher is Mr. Honald because he tells lots of funny jokes and he tells them in math alot.

May 9, 2013 at 7:53 pm |
  199. liana

mrs.piercefield is a great teacher and ms.scala because they are both very importent to me without them i would just be incomplete

May 9, 2013 at 7:54 pm |
  200. Daniel

Mr. Becker is awesome because he always makes the lessons fun and usually throws in some humor to a lesson as well!
    I know the rest of my class would agree!

May 9, 2013 at 7:55 pm |
  201. Lily

My favroite teacher is Mrs. Carlson because she lets us wactch movies when we ask during resus.

May 9, 2013 at 7:56 pm |
  202. Bria

My favbrite twecswvbgrt5iubh hfntjb u7bjtmerfv iuuy8jnhifsxc lknihjfdcx

May 9, 2013 at 7:59 pm |
  203. Jacob

My favorite teacher is Mr.Walters! He is a great social studies teacher and makes social studies fun and enjoyable!

May 9, 2013 at 8:11 pm |
  204. Veronica

My favorite teacher is Mr. Viscusi, because not only does he make history interesting and engaging for us, but he also encourages us to think deeper than the words on the page; to not only memorize dates, but learn why the events happened when they did; to put ourselves in the shoes of the people we read about, so that we really and truly understand the history of our nation. My class is incredibly lucky to have a teacher as amazing as Mr. Viscusi.

May 9, 2013 at 8:15 pm |
  205. Liz,

I say that mrs. Keisling, armatage and malanga are the best teachers ever!! I can't choose a fav! They are fun and can keep my class in place( which is difficult

May 9, 2013 at 8:28 pm |
  206. drew

mr.lane always supportive teach us social studies and make claas funner

May 9, 2013 at 8:31 pm |
  207. Stephanie

I want to give a shout out to one of the best teacher's I know, Mr. Z. He's been wanting a shout out on CNN Student News for a long time and he deserves one. We learn many things from him and he teaches in a creative way. Thank you, Mr. Z.

May 9, 2013 at 8:36 pm |
  208. Brooke

Ms. Marchand has always been a magnificent teacher and makes learning so easy and fun!

May 9, 2013 at 8:38 pm |
  209. Bradley

My teacher is awesome because he lets us watch CNN Student News every monday and Friday. He also lets us do REALLY fun stuff like color huge maps,make powerpoints/brochures,and have free days. that is how He(My Teacher) is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2013 at 8:39 pm |
  210. Stephanie

My mom was my second grade science teacher and I learned a lot from her. She was and still is an amazing teacher. Thank you so much, Mommy, I love you and will never forget second grade.

May 9, 2013 at 8:39 pm |
  211. Bradley

Mr.Pollard is MY AWESOME TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2013 at 8:40 pm |
  212. Stephanie

I think Mrs. Witt is one of the best teachers. She teaches in creative ways that makes us remember what we learned. Thanks, Mrs. Witt.

May 9, 2013 at 8:42 pm |
  213. Mackayla

I appreciate my geopghraphy teacher Mr. Gauthier because he is a really great teacher because he makes learning so fin and he is the best teacher/ basketball coach!

May 9, 2013 at 8:42 pm |
  214. Brandi

I appreciate my teachers Mrs.Greene and Ms.Lee because they are fun and funny and they help me when I need it. They are the best teachers ever! Thank you for every thing you do!

May 9, 2013 at 8:44 pm |
  215. Allison

Ms. Paoli-Stern! She makes learning fun for the whole class, and she knows how to brighten a kids day! She is the greatest teacher ever because she helps me learn new things each and every day!

May 9, 2013 at 8:44 pm |
  216. Mackayla

I really want to say that my favorite teacher is my geoghraphy teacher Mr. Gauthier because he is a really great teacher and he makes learning fun. He is also an amazing teacher/coach.

May 9, 2013 at 8:44 pm |
  217. Eric

Ms.Rexroat she is the must funniest history teacher and reason she is the best teacher is thta we hardly get to use textbooks

May 9, 2013 at 8:45 pm |
  218. Sydney

I appreciate Ms. Ceaser! She is a really great teacher! She makes learning fun! She makes me love learning new things!

May 9, 2013 at 8:46 pm |
  219. Ojal

I appreciate Mr. Chipka because he is so much fun and always puts a smile on my face! Thank you Mr. Chipka!

May 9, 2013 at 8:49 pm |
  220. Jenna

First off, I nominate Mrs.Brocksmith from Imagine school at Town Center because she is an outstanding teacher. She loves us as if we are her own children. She teaches us character, love, and to always watch our backs! I love Mrs.Brocksmith and that will never change she is like a second mom to me :)!!

May 9, 2013 at 8:51 pm |
  221. Isabel

My favorite teacher is Ms. Salazar. Shes fun and loves to joke around with us!!

May 9, 2013 at 8:53 pm |
  222. brianna

I think that Mrs Farina is the best teacher ever y because she kind, funny ,and fun she does good social studies and math

May 9, 2013 at 8:55 pm |
  223. Allison

Ms. Paoli-Stern is the worlds best teacher! She makes learning fun for everyone in her class! She definetny knows how to put a smile on a students face! 🙂

May 9, 2013 at 8:58 pm |
  224. hannah

My favorite teacher is Miss Vierkoetter because she is super nice and makes the subjects we learn fun. Thank you for everything Miss Vierkoetter!

May 9, 2013 at 9:03 pm |
  225. Joe

MR LONGS IS AWESOME! HE HELPS ME EVERYDAY!

May 9, 2013 at 9:08 pm |
  226. Justin

Mrs.Jenkins and Mrs.Johnston, they make the best group of teachers. they have humor,fun experiments, and make us want to come back to school.

May 9, 2013 at 9:10 pm |
  227. Elizabeth

I appreciate Ms.Stuckwicsh because before she goes to a different subject she makes sure your understand it. Plus it's her first time teaching and she's pretty good at it. thanks Ms.stuckwicsh

May 9, 2013 at 9:11 pm |
  228. Spencer

I appreciate Mrs. Gordon because she puts forth so much effort into teaching us that I think she deserves this.

May 9, 2013 at 9:13 pm |
  229. Cutler

My teacher, Mr. Lendyak has truly changed my life. His teaching and his dedication to his students has made us all want to strive for better things. He encourages us in such a way that it would be hard for me or anyone to ever do poorly in his class. His words are inspire me and my classmates.

May 9, 2013 at 9:14 pm |
  230. Sara

Mr. Gardner is an amazing teacher. He goes above and beyond staying after school every Thursday to work with kids in the shop. He talks to you if you're having a rough day and makes you smile. He finds fun and entertaining little bits to get you to laugh. He's a teacher to look up to.

May 9, 2013 at 9:14 pm |
  231. Justin

I really like Mrs. Mackie, since she's really nice and lets do cool activities, but knows when we get too rowdy and "pulls us in". Thanks, CNN Student News, and Mrs. Mackie!

May 9, 2013 at 9:23 pm |
  232. Jordan

I wanna thank Mr.Lund for always pushing every one in my class thanks Mr. Lund!!!!!!

May 9, 2013 at 9:24 pm |
  233. owasso

Mr.Thompson is the best!!!! Mr.Thompson is the best because he is funny, clever, and he likes to to trick us. He even tricked us into drinking TRADITIONAL coco mix!!!!!! That means WITHOUT SUGAR!!!!!!!!! He got us that time!!! But never again will I drink what he gives me!!

May 9, 2013 at 9:30 pm |
  234. Johann

My shout out goes out to my Civics teacher Ms.Lutts. She makes Civic so simple and the classwork assignments are easy. We also see movies instead of reading books and she puts some jokes here and there. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week Ms.Lutts! You rock!

May 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm |
  235. Lina

In this teacher appreciation week I`d like to honor my teacher Mr.Morrison who makes us understand our learning and makes our day even funnier with the way he uses his humorous acts. He makes our classes fun wich engourages us to learn.

May 9, 2013 at 9:39 pm |
  236. Laterrian

Miss.Tate because she is funny and she great with telling us things like our divison and language.

May 9, 2013 at 9:42 pm |
  237. trevor

my favorite teacher is ms. behun because she is funny and inspiring to me.

May 9, 2013 at 9:46 pm |
  238. Steven

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Horne. She tells us real life stories getting us ready for the future.

May 9, 2013 at 9:53 pm |
  239. Nicole

The best teacher in the world is Mrs. Petropoulos who teaches at Rice Middle School. She is very funny and always encourages her students to reach for the stars. She has also helped me improve my events for the middle school speech and debate tournament.

May 9, 2013 at 9:59 pm |
  240. Angelee

If there was one teacher I truly do appreciate, it would be Mrs. Moore. Not only is she awesome and someone who you can come to for help, she also communicates with her students on a "down to earth level". She also makes learning fun, with her jokes and hilarious attitude.

May 9, 2013 at 10:05 pm |
  241. Kaycie

Ms.McCrystal is my favorite teacher because she always makes me laugh in class, and she Doesn't give us alot of home work 🙂

May 9, 2013 at 10:11 pm |
  242. Sarah

I appeciate my social studies teacher Mr.D he is amazing very kind and also my class is crazy we drive him up the wall i wanted to say how amazing i am to have him as my teacher i wish i could sit in school allll day in his class u rock

May 9, 2013 at 10:15 pm |
  243. Tatiana

My favorite teacher is Mr.Gould. He has to deal with a lot with us kids, i'm surprised how he does it

May 9, 2013 at 10:19 pm |
  244. Abbey

One of my favorite teachers is Mrs.McCarthy because she lets us watch cnn student news almost every day. She also gives us stickers every time we get a shout out correct and she is verry good at her job

May 9, 2013 at 10:25 pm |
  245. danny

Mrs Basilico because she sometimes takes us outside and just copy notes and gives us no homework

May 9, 2013 at 10:27 pm |
  246. Melissa

Ms.Brenden she make the world interesting and the history she laughs a lot and tries to inspire me.

May 9, 2013 at 10:29 pm |
  247. Aljoel

Mrs. Smale she cares for all of her students and looks out for their welfare

May 9, 2013 at 10:35 pm |
  248. Anders

The best teacher in the world is Mrs. Richardson she is awesome never yells and SUPER nice!!!

May 9, 2013 at 10:36 pm |
  249. Morgan

my language arts teacher Mr.Vanhorne is so cool. He makes each day fun by telling us stories and inspires all of his classes

May 9, 2013 at 11:09 pm |
  250. Sruthi

Ms.Huster my History teacher in Crestview Middle School is the sweetest kindest teacher a student could ever hope for.

May 9, 2013 at 11:11 pm |
  251. Sarah

Mrs. Greene is the best Social Studies teacher at Santan Jr High. Even though I have only had her for a semester she is the best teacher ever! I appreciate everything she has done for me and all her students! She is my favorite teacher and I appreciate her because she makes learning fun and she relates history to current events. Thank you Mr. Greene!!!

May 9, 2013 at 11:22 pm |
  252. Libby

Mrs. Godown is the best social studies teacher ever! She teaches us everything from China to India thoroughly with the help of her vast knowledge and sense of humor. She's not afraid to spend late nights grading work or making review guides for us. Also, she introduced us to you, Carl, and CNN Student News!

May 9, 2013 at 11:31 pm |
  253. Gerek

I'd like to shout out Mrs. Blaesing as the best homeschool teacher ever. Funny, kind and can teach better than anyone I know.

May 9, 2013 at 11:32 pm |
  254. Adelyn

Mrs. Biggs makes learning fun and lets us watch CNN student news. She helps us learn how to work together. She is really nice! She helps us get along better with others.

May 9, 2013 at 11:37 pm |
  255. MAWAH

I WOULD TO THANK MY TEACHERS MR.PICKART AND MS.STUBALT, FOR LOVING ME, HELPING ME GET TO THE TOP AND BE THE FUNNIEST TEACHERS EVER. =)

May 9, 2013 at 11:48 pm |
  256. Rusty

Ms. Meek is an awesome social studies teacher and we like watching your show

May 10, 2013 at 12:00 am |
  257. liana

ms.piercefield and ms.scala are both my favorite teachers because without them my life would be incomplete and would be missing something.

May 10, 2013 at 12:01 am |
  258. Leslie

I totally appreciate Mr. Magregor because he does his best to always make Social Studies fun and NOT at all boring!

May 10, 2013 at 12:13 am |
  259. Wills

My favorite teacher is Mr. Bobo, because he is always so encouraging to his students and teaches his concepts so well. He will never go at too fast of a pace for anyone, and always keeps our homework amounts steady. Also, we always know our current events and history behind them.

May 10, 2013 at 12:14 am |
  260. travis

my teachers is margaita vargas be teachers

May 10, 2013 at 12:28 am |
  261. Erin

I like to appreciate my teacher Mr.Cooper from Cordova High School. He is such an amazing teacher from AP Euro to AP US History and now I have him for Sociology. Students can learn a lot from him because he can connect to the students very well. Mr. Cooper is also part of Dance club encouraging people to express them-self through dancing.

May 10, 2013 at 12:35 am |
  262. Mary

Mrs. Corbin is definitely one of my favorite teachers. Teaching geometry is one thing, but making it so it's understandable for the whole class is another. Mrs. Corbin teaches in a manner that says, "It's okay to fail, just as long as you don't give up trying." In addition to her ingenuity, she is also very humorous and playful during class, which makes a wonderful learning environment for everyone.

May 10, 2013 at 12:37 am |
  263. Jada

My favorite teacher is Mr. Roper because he helped me discover my passion for Contemporary Law and Justice. He makes me want to make a difference in the world and shows me that I actually can! He is my hero. Thanks Coach Roper!

May 10, 2013 at 12:42 am |
  264. Ambre(Amber)

Ms. Smith, because she shows us student news almost everyday, and I've learned so much from her!!

May 10, 2013 at 12:54 am |
  265. Alayna

Mrs.Justus because she turns something boring into something fun and exciting!!!!!We love you Mrs.J!!!

May 10, 2013 at 2:18 am |
  266. Areiannna

leaving out my FAVE teachers, my favorite teacher would be my science teacher, Ms.Porter! Even without eating breakfast, I generally come into her room for first block (reading class) all tired and groggy and feeling like I'm half-asleep, but leave awake and actually pretty happy. She is also one of the very few people who treats me like everyone else even though i have a mental disability.
    Now, if I put my regular teachers aside, my favorite teacher would be my Spanish teacher, Ms.K! she is kind, supportive, and when she saw me struggle, she skipped her lunch break to help me (her lunch break is after second block, when i had her last quarter). She also makes Spanish class fun, and the lessons and words easy to remember. Me gusta mucho de clase de espanol. i es mi clase favorita. that means " I like Spanish class a lot. It is my favorite class."

May 10, 2013 at 3:44 am |
  267. Avery

Mrs. Ouellette
    she is a awesome and fun teacher

May 10, 2013 at 7:24 am |
  268. Erika

I think all teachers are great teachers. They all spend time to teach us something new everyday, spend their own money on us, and give us what a lot of kids can't get, which is education.

May 10, 2013 at 7:57 am |
  269. West_Studentcouncil

Hello. This is the West Elementary Student Council here. We ask that you please post this message on the CNN student news website for our favorite teacher, Jordan Langton. He is one of the funniest, intelligent, crazy, creepy, gross, and just honorable teachers at our school. He will be moving next year though, after his 6 AMAZING YEARS @ our school, and we will all really, really miss.

May 10, 2013 at 8:19 am |
  270. Josh

Ms. Wright is the best teacher ever! She is funny, nice, and awesome! She's my favorite teacher because she teaches the class in a fun way and she gives examples so we can remember it easily.

May 10, 2013 at 8:24 am |
  271. Mel

My favorite teacher is Jordan Langton, because he is the most funny, creepy, gross, amazing, cool, and honorable teacher at our school. Something sad 😦 though, Mr. Langton will be leaving after his 6 AMAZING years here. We wish you luck Mr. Langton, and thank you for being an amazing teacher for west 😀 🙂

May 10, 2013 at 8:27 am |
  272. Ray

My favorite teacher is Ms. Baker because she pushes me to be the best I can be, and I can confide my problems to her.

May 10, 2013 at 8:40 am |
  273. Colin

I'd like to give a shout out for Ms. Omdahl, she's a great teacher, who brings history to life and gives a clearer understanding of our world.

May 10, 2013 at 9:12 am |
  274. Cassidy

My favorite teacher is Mr. Smith by far he's always doing something out of the ordinary and he's very fun to be around I'm glad he's my teacher!!!!!

Thanks!

Mr. Smith

May 10, 2013 at 9:17 am |
  275. JOSEPH

I want to send a FULL SHOWOUT to my HIgh School.. Frederick Douglass HIgh in Columbia, MO. Thanks For Believeing in me and pushing me to the limit of success... THANK YOU SO MUCH

May 10, 2013 at 9:21 am |
  276. Leeah

I would like to appreciate Miss. VanNote because she is a cool teacher. She makes learning fun, and in class she is just like another student that we can hang out with, in school of course.

May 10, 2013 at 9:42 am |
  277. zack

mrs.schroder because she lets us watch cnn student news

May 10, 2013 at 9:42 am |
  278. Alayna & Koedi

Mrs.Justus because she changes something boring into something fun and exciting!!! We love you Mrs.J!!!!!

May 10, 2013 at 9:44 am |
  279. Alayna & Koedi

Mrs.Justus because she turns something boring into something fun, and she laughs at everyone's jokes!!!We love you Mrs.Justus!!!!!!

May 10, 2013 at 9:50 am |
  280. Elizabeth

I would like to give a shout out to Ms. Kohm because of her amazing teaching skills and love of Diet Coke and the gators. She always showed her students the positive side of things. For example she once left school in an ambulance due to an allergic reaction to what I think was a chili dog . The next day she came to school and told everyone her "really funny story". Ms. Kohm died May 7th 2012 and will always be remembered by the students and staff of her beloved middle school.

May 10, 2013 at 10:01 am |
  281. Grant

I would like to recognize Mr. Chevalier. He uses lots of high-tech things and does a good job of explaning things.
    You're the best! Thanks for being there for me at SPPS.

May 10, 2013 at 10:11 am |
  282. Josh

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Smith, a Lamguage teache at Baldwyn Middle School. She is my favorite because she has taught me many things I have used before.

May 10, 2013 at 10:39 am |
  283. Nicole

I appreciate my History teacher Mr. Scott. He lets us watch movies istead of reading from a book. He is the best history teacher ever.

May 10, 2013 at 10:39 am |
  284. Arial

Mrs.Mckim is my favorite teacher. She explains everything well and she has a good sense of humor!

May 10, 2013 at 10:44 am |
  285. Whitney

Mrs. Mckim is a great teacher who has fun and gets us laughing in class...

May 10, 2013 at 10:45 am |
  286. Killian

Mr.Nelson is one of the best because he teaches geography good and he still helps us with math

May 10, 2013 at 10:45 am |
  287. Sydney

Mr.bllerbeck he has humor when He teaches and is a good science teacher. 🙂

May 10, 2013 at 10:45 am |
  288. Carson

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Wilbur from third grade. She always helps and is super funny

May 10, 2013 at 10:45 am |
  289. MaKayla

I would like to give my 4th grade teacher, Mrs.Omvig. She is the most interactive, energized, and loves to just have fun. She taught me a lot during the year.

May 10, 2013 at 10:46 am |
  290. Colby

My favorite teacher is Mrs, McKim! She puts a lot of humor in teaching. She makes things fun and exciting for everyone and helps everyone with anything!

May 10, 2013 at 10:46 am |
  291. Nickolas

Mr.weiss because he is totally great. From ROLAND STORY MIDDLE SCHOOL

May 10, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  292. Kaitlyn

My favorite teacher is Mr. Nelson because he is a fun teacher and he makes geography fun to learn about.

May 10, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  293. Ben

I appreciate Mrs. McKim because she has made everything fun in our Language class. She has also made it easy to understand. She has also helped us with our math even though she is a Language teacher so she is the best teacher out there!

May 10, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  294. Cassie

I appreciate my old 5th grader teacher Ms. Tjelmeland she is a really cool teacher she always tried to have time to help you, She is the BEST!!!:)))

May 10, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  295. Caleb

My favorite teacher is Mis.dawson she taught me the how important grades are.

May 10, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  296. Angela

My favorite teacher is Mr.Nelson. He has always treated with us respect and has always treated us like we were his own kids.

May 10, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  297. Sean

My favorite teacher I Mrs. McKim she in funny, and loving. That is why Mrs. McKim is the best teacher every.

May 10, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  298. Sierra

My favorite teacher is either Mrs. McKim or Mrs. Omvig or Mr. Morton because they always help you.

May 10, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  299. Ben

I appreciate Mr. Billerback because he has made it really fun and easy to understand and tells a lot of jokes.

May 10, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  300. Eli

My favorite teachers are Mrs. Wilbur, because was just a fun teacher and I learned a lot from her, another favorite teacher of mine is Mrs. Jelsma, because she taught history like no one I have ever known, telling stories perfectly and vividly, and Mrs. Mckim because she is a fun teacher with a super sence of humor.

May 10, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  301. Dylan

Mrs. Carpenter is the best she would always help with anything we needed and was always there for us.

May 10, 2013 at 10:48 am |
  302. Caitlyn

I appreciate Miss Omvig, because she always helped whoever needed it. She is always caring, and everything a teacher needs to be. She won the teacher appreciation week, for a reason! Miss Omvig, you deserve it!

May 10, 2013 at 10:49 am |
  303. Carter

My favoritel time teacher is Mrs.McKim and Mrs.Carpenter and Mr.Nelson

May 10, 2013 at 10:50 am |
  304. Jakob

I like all of my teachers, but if I had to narrow it down to one I think it would be Mrs. Elahi. She is really nice and knows how to deal with the kids that like to act out.

May 10, 2013 at 10:58 am |
  305. Tawn

I appreciate all of my teachers but I would like to thank Mr. Smith for showing us CNN Student news and dealing with us and letting us do open note tests and most importantly- giving us chocolate!!! Thank you Mr. Smith!!!!!!!

May 10, 2013 at 11:06 am |
  306. Briann

i would like to give a shout out to all of my sixth grade teachers mrs Gatlin,mrs Buchanon,and mrs Dilsaver i love them like my older sisters i am going to miss them when i go to 7th grade.

May 10, 2013 at 11:07 am |
  307. Jinsi

Mr Chevalier is awesome teacher he helps me get good grades and he also best teacher ever!

May 10, 2013 at 11:12 am |
  308. LANIJAH

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY TEACHERS THEY HAVE HELPED ME THROUGH MANY TIME AND HAS TAUGHT ME MANY GOOD THINGS SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE AT BALDWYN MIDDLE SCHOOL. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM GOING TO MISS YOU ALL!

May 10, 2013 at 11:16 am |
  309. Destiny

Mr. Priybl is my favorite teacher!

May 10, 2013 at 11:54 am |
  310. luke

I would say mrs. durr is the best science teacher ever

May 10, 2013 at 12:06 pm |
  311. shane

i think mrs.durr is my favriote

May 10, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
  312. brandon

My favorite teacher is ms.perry and mr. stehm

May 10, 2013 at 12:11 pm |
  313. Jazmyn

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Storm from kinder garden because she my first teacher i ever had and she was amazing she would be so nice no matter what.

May 10, 2013 at 12:12 pm |
  314. shane

I think that Mrs.Durr is my favorite teacher.

May 10, 2013 at 12:13 pm |
  315. jeanetta

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Druu is the best teacher ever.

May 10, 2013 at 12:14 pm |
    • shane

mrs.durr is speled rong but awsome

May 10, 2013 at 12:16 pm |
  316. devin

my favorite teacher is ms.Durr mr. stehm ms. vangillder and ms. perry.

May 10, 2013 at 12:16 pm |
  317. Isabella

My favorite teacher is definitely Miss.Parish she is a wonderful and energetic chorus teacher! Thank you Miss.Parish for being a great supporter of music and for always helping figure out the right musical path for me! You are the best Miss.Parish!

May 10, 2013 at 12:40 pm |
  318. melissa

ms.brenden because she teaches us alot and she has a very funny laugh she is the best teacher i have ever had in my life. thank u so much Ms.Brenden!

May 10, 2013 at 1:29 pm |
  319. Jayla

For Teacher Appreciation Week I'd say Mr. DeJesus, he watches CNN Student with our 2nd hour every week, he's a great humanities teacher, and a cool salsa dancer who brings out the fun in Hummanities. He gives us great activities to do after our work is done and I think that's a standing ovation for Mr. DeJesus and his love for teaching. 🙂 🙂 🙂

May 10, 2013 at 1:32 pm |
  320. imani

i appreciate mrs.tate for always being there to help me she always helps me understand things thankyou mrs.tate keep doing what your doing !!!!!! 🙂 she helped me do good so i can pass 4th and go to 5th.

May 10, 2013 at 1:34 pm |
  321. brady

my favorit techer is mis durr beause she is awsome

May 10, 2013 at 2:11 pm |
  322. brady .w.

my best techer is mr.stehm

May 10, 2013 at 2:12 pm |
  323. tyler

mrs.Durr is the best teacher because she teaches scienc.

May 10, 2013 at 2:12 pm |
  324. julih

i want to shout out to 2 teachers mrs.durr and mr stehm

May 10, 2013 at 2:12 pm |
  325. dayshaya

I thank mrs.durr is the one mrs.durr is funny seewt nice and cool

May 10, 2013 at 2:12 pm |
  326. Kelten

my favorite teacher is Mrs.Durr hands down shse's the best teacher thank you for being such a good teacher.

May 10, 2013 at 2:13 pm |
  327. hailey

I will give a shout out to Mrs. Land because she is just a AWESOME teacher and she has fun with here students. 🙂

May 10, 2013 at 2:15 pm |
  328. Jayden

I appreciate my teacher Mr.Stehm because he is always their for us and he makes sure we understand math he is my math teacher:)

May 10, 2013 at 2:16 pm |
  329. davin

my faverite techer is mrs.durr becuse shes nice

May 10, 2013 at 2:16 pm |
  330. JAE

I like my art teacher Mrs.Perry because she is fun and awesome. and she loves us all. 😀

May 10, 2013 at 2:17 pm |
  331. Jillian

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Storm because she always helps us with our problems and she is really important to my family because she was my older brothers Kindergarten teacher to and they loved her just as much as I do.

May 10, 2013 at 2:18 pm |
  332. Jacob

My favorite teacher was Miss Staten. I had her for first grade, and she was the best teacher I ever had. We had all kinds of units for science, like apples, pumpkins, Penguins, and owls. I was very sad when I was sick and when I moved. 😦
    :)+

May 10, 2013 at 2:18 pm |
  333. Brianna

Mrs.Durr because we do experements and lots of fun stuff in her class like terarium and aquarium with seeds

May 10, 2013 at 2:18 pm |
  334. will and thane

We thank mrs.durr is the best techer because she alwase tring to take care of us.

May 10, 2013 at 2:19 pm |
  335. julih

i think the best teachers are Mrs.Durr and Mr.Stehm because they are the nicest teachers ive ever met

May 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm |
  336. Charity

I love my teacher Mrs.Durr she is so cool and fun and she always cares for her students and she has really cool teaching skills and always finds fun ways to teach us and I think that she is really fun and super cool! 🙂

May 10, 2013 at 2:21 pm |
  337. Chance

My favorite teacher was Miss. Storm when I was in kindergarten she was my teacher. she was very nice and definitely not strict. 🙂

May 10, 2013 at 2:23 pm |
  338. TJ

Mr. Stehm is my favorite teacher because he is really nice and kind also HE ROCKS! 🙂
    :0

May 10, 2013 at 2:23 pm |
  339. Jayden and her friend

I apreciate my teacher Mr.Stehm because he is always there for us and he has a fun personality and is always helping us to do our work and volinteering to help us out! ❤

May 10, 2013 at 2:24 pm |
  340. Charity

I love love love my teacher Mrs.Durr she is super cool and helps us learn quick and fun and she is always finding new ways to make us have fun while learning and she has an awesome personality she is also very nice and she always has a good laugh with the class! 🙂 ❤
    YOU ROCK MRS.DURR

May 10, 2013 at 2:28 pm |
  341. Micah and Bruggeman

My favorite teacher is totally Miss Dunn because she always asks me to deliver messages or notes to other classrooms. Also, Ms. Dunn always lets us dance and talk before we get started with the lesson for that day.

May 10, 2013 at 2:44 pm |
  342. Emma

I would like to send a shout out to Ms. Neumann! Lets just say, best math teacher EVER. I exceeded a state test because she taught me so well!
    Thank you Ms. Neumann.

May 10, 2013 at 2:48 pm |
  343. cassie

Mrs Buckeye-my third grade teacher -most creative Mrs Mathern-my second grade teacher-most likely to win a track meet All my 7th-8th grade teachers-Most unforgetful Ms. Nelson-english Teacher-Most likely to win an expression contest Mr Harris-my math teacher-most funniest teacher Ms Shoerder-my US History Teacher-most stylist teacher there is Mrs. Moltzen-most likely to win an english award Mr Fletcher-most caring My councelors- win the most helpful award

May 10, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
  344. Tracy

Mr. Merks is the most awesome science teacher ever alive. I just came to to this school and i wouldnt wish for any other science teacher. He makes science fun and honestly i hated science before but i love science now!!!!

May 10, 2013 at 3:15 pm |
  345. Walter

Ms. Shupin is one of my favorite teachers because she lets me do stuff on the computer when others aren't allowed. She also most of the time tells us great stories and she loves this student news she shows us this every school day no matter what unless she's out.

May 10, 2013 at 3:22 pm |
  346. Corbin

My favorite teacher is mrs.durr. she is the best. I would not be smart with out her. That is why she is my favorite teacher.

May 10, 2013 at 3:27 pm |
  347. Hunter

Mrs. Durr is my favorite teacher because she always does cool science experiments. Also she lets us do everthing. And she loves us so much. And she lets us play club penguin.

May 10, 2013 at 3:28 pm |
  348. shawn

My favorite teacher is mrs.durr. Is is the best teacher every. And she is my science teacher. And she lets use play games.

May 10, 2013 at 3:29 pm |
  349. Ryland

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Durr because she teaches us science and is very supportive of her students. You rock Mrs. Durr!!!

May 10, 2013 at 3:29 pm |
  350. Annaliese

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Durr! She does interactive science experiments instead of just reading out of a book. She is really fun to talk books with, and lets us watch CNN Student News EVERY DAY!!! Go Eagles!

May 10, 2013 at 3:29 pm |
  351. Brooklynn

I think Mrs.Durr is the best teacher ever because is fun, caring, and loving. She always gives us free time like every day on the computers.

May 10, 2013 at 3:29 pm |
  352. jadyn

Mrs. Durr is the best teacher ive ever had. Shes nice to her students and is always encouraging us to do our best. She is our science teacher and she makes coming to school fun for me.

May 10, 2013 at 3:30 pm |

The worlds best teacher in the worlds best teacher in the world goes to Mrs.Durr. She is a great teacher ever. Even she lets us do very very very very fun things. She the best teacher for alot of reasons.

May 10, 2013 at 3:31 pm |
  354. whitney

Mrs.Durr is my favorite teacher. She teaches science witch is Awesome. Mrs.Durr is teacher because one she teaches science. Two she is really nice and fun. And thats why I love Mrs.Durr.

May 10, 2013 at 3:32 pm |
  355. carter

Mrs. Macintire. she had us do reports of books that she read to us and not too long into the year she made reading class fun for me

May 10, 2013 at 3:33 pm |
  356. sarah

Mrs. Durr is the best teacher Ive ever had. She is lets us do experiments and one time we even got to through stuff out the window. Mrs. durr dedicates so much time to us

May 10, 2013 at 3:33 pm |
  357. J-Rod

I appreciate my teacher miss Vacca because she nice and funny

May 10, 2013 at 3:33 pm |
  358. Gracie

Mrs.Durr is my favorite teacher. She is my science teacher and she is so much fun. She always is nice and helps us. She also always jokes around with us.

May 10, 2013 at 3:34 pm |
  359. Evan P

I think Mr Snow,Mrs Bisceglia,Mrs Paley,Mr Magan,and Mrs Scarff are working really hard this year. There the best teachers i ever had!

May 10, 2013 at 3:34 pm |
  360. alex

mrs durr

May 10, 2013 at 3:34 pm |
  361. jaydn

mrs. eckoff

May 10, 2013 at 3:34 pm |
  362. "Zoey

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Durr. She is really funny and really nice. She is not as mean as most teachers. She is the best teacher ever!

May 10, 2013 at 3:35 pm |
  363. landon

i appreciate my teacher Mrs.Durr because she is super nice to not only me but everyone and she helps me alot!

May 10, 2013 at 3:36 pm |
  364. katelyn

My awesome science teacher Mrs.Durr is the best. She is very caring, loving, and kind. She will do anything for her students.She makes learning about science fun .Mrs.Durr is made up of all the things that I think would make the dream teacher. She's the best.

May 10, 2013 at 3:36 pm |
  365. paidyn

I would like to say that mrs,durr is ther best teacher she is nice funny and alot of stuff.

May 10, 2013 at 3:37 pm |
  366. Sarah

I appreciate my teacher, Mrs. Mr. manner because she is super funny.

May 10, 2013 at 4:39 pm |
  367. Sarah

I appreciate Mrs. Mc because she is super awesome and always looks at the bright side of things
    .

May 10, 2013 at 4:42 pm |
  368. anonymous

I want to thank Mrs. Armstrong, our history teacher at Washington Middle School! She is amazing and always puts a smile on our faces. We love you Mrs. Armstrong!

May 10, 2013 at 4:46 pm |
  369. Monique and Chaz

we want to appreciate Mr.Donikian, for being an awesome history teacher in 11th grade and to Mr.Hochertz for being a really good to teacher! They are both wonderful teacher and we're glad that we have them at West Broward High School, home of the Bobcats

May 10, 2013 at 5:01 pm |
  370. haley

DEFINETLY Mrs. Wilson. she always lets us take extra recess when earned. she also took us to a camp called sky y, i love her so much because she is the best. she always makes shure we have laughed before we start a lesson. she is TRULY the best teacher ever!!!

May 10, 2013 at 5:06 pm |
  371. Rachel

I wana give a shoutout to Mr. Collins class in Washington from Mattson Middle school because he wants everyone to try their best and is very supportive of everyone.

May 10, 2013 at 5:21 pm |
  372. Makayla

My Favorite Teacher Is Mrs.Ashcroft From Northeast Elemtary Because she is fun and crafty

May 10, 2013 at 5:26 pm |
  373. Arturo

My favorite teacher is Mr. Summer. He teach middle school math and I'll never foreget about him. He was my favorite because we learn, but at the same time we had fun. I don't like the math, but he makes me so excited to get into his classroom.

May 10, 2013 at 5:40 pm |
  374. Ramon

I appreciate Ms. Jimenez because learning science is awesome with her

May 10, 2013 at 6:08 pm |
  375. zachary

I think mrs.youmans is the best teacher because she is always there when I need it and is always willing to go the extra mile for us. mrs.yomans your the best

May 10, 2013 at 6:44 pm |
  376. Brixley

My favorite teacher is Ms. Bamford because she goes outside the box and encourages us to be creative too!

May 10, 2013 at 6:46 pm |
  377. Sonia

Mr. VanHorne is my history teacher he is very kind and is always making jokes about everything. Mrs.Tupling is always kind, relaxed,and very lade back. Mr.Bouge is my school princeipal is very calm and collected . He is always the no crude out of you type of guy. Mr.Ice is my Computer basics teacher at bowdish, he is very calm, peaceful guy.

May 10, 2013 at 6:51 pm |
  378. Sonia

My favorite teachers are Mr. Vanhorne and mrs. Tupling. Mr. V is my morning history he is so funny. He can also be very helpful to me and the rest of my classmates. Mrs. Tupling is very kind and silly

May 10, 2013 at 6:58 pm |
  379. Jacob

My favorite teacher is mrs. christopherson because she brings out the fun in learning plus she reminds us that everything is geography by telling us trips she has taken, events that recently happened, and also she is willing to take in my late current event which i base off of this show.

May 10, 2013 at 7:04 pm |
  380. Saicy

I would like to shout out to Mr. Hanson my social studies teacher at West Valley School in Montana. He is the most fun weird teacher ever!:)

May 10, 2013 at 7:04 pm |
  381. Sophia

Mr.James is my most favorite teacher in the whole world because he is super funny and a great teacher.

May 10, 2013 at 7:28 pm |
  382. Maria

Mr.Vigness is the best teacher because he cares for his students, makes jokes, teaches things well, and has awesome sayings.

May 10, 2013 at 7:30 pm |
  383. Jenieca

I truly appreciate my English Literature Mr. Blank. HE IS JUST AN AWESOME TEACHER.. he made me LOVE Literature.

May 10, 2013 at 7:59 pm |
  384. Camden and Sydney

I love Mrs.Blankenship because she is a loving teacher and she makes learning a fun and cool experience.
    She loves to have fun and laugh with us all the time. She is so much fun!

May 10, 2013 at 8:18 pm |
  385. Camden and Sydney

Mrs.Blankenship because she is a loving teacher. Loves to have fun while learning. She helps so much at school.

May 10, 2013 at 8:21 pm |
  386. Alayna

Mrs.Justus because when someone needs help with something she encourages me to help them out no matter who they are.We love you Mrs.J!!!!!

May 10, 2013 at 9:12 pm |
  387. Alayna

Mrs.Justus because when someone needs help she encourages me to help them no matter who they are.We love you Mrs.J!!!!!

May 10, 2013 at 9:14 pm |
  388. D. T. (nicknamed Peach)

Ms. Marshall and Mrs. Krueger are the best teachers in the whole wide world. To Mrs. Krueger, you're 100/100 best at teaching math and science. To Ms. Marshall, you make me very JUBILANT, so I love reading and social studies.

May 10, 2013 at 9:23 pm |
  389. D. T. (nicknamed Peach)

As I have said, my teachers always think of fun activities for us.

May 10, 2013 at 9:29 pm |

Mr. Mulloy is the most amazing teacher ever! During his lessons, he can make me laugh so hard I cry!

May 10, 2013 at 9:52 pm |
  391. Iteonya

I would like to thank my favorite teacher Mrs. Clark Wilson for encouraging me to do my best at school so I just want to say thanks you're the best teacher ever.

May 10, 2013 at 10:14 pm |
  392. brooke

i appreciate my teachers Mrs.McLemore, Mrs.Lori, Mrs.Terry, and Mrs.Kim for helping me and my classmates do work while having fun.

May 10, 2013 at 10:25 pm |
  393. Erum

Mrs. Rabia!! She is the best teacher ever! Makes learning sound fun and easy at the same time! She is my role model and makes it fun to be in class and easily understandable.

May 10, 2013 at 11:10 pm |
  394. Becky

Ms. Lewis, she is a wonderful teacher in Language Arts, Spanish, and home room.

May 10, 2013 at 11:46 pm |
  395. Solon

Of all of my teachers I would have to say my favorite is Mrs. Miller. so many reasons that I couldn't count. She is always giving us homework that is SUPER EASY and gives me 27 points. REALLY helps with my grades. She is always showing us CNN student news (which I love watching!) and I want to thank all teachers for making me smart and that I'm not just a brain that is like what is a peanut?

May 10, 2013 at 11:49 pm |
  396. Sydnei

Ms. Fanger is my favorite teacher! She kept us all on topic and always helpd me in 2nd grade.

May 11, 2013 at 12:30 am |
  397. Chloe

Mr. Sawhill is my favorite teacher because he shows us CNN Student News every morning and talks about what's going on around the world and he likes to hear what the class thinks so it's pretty cool because not a lot of teachers do that and aren't as fly as Mr. Sawhill.

May 11, 2013 at 2:42 am |
  398. Dashiell

I will go for Ms. Tracey! She rocks as a teacher. We will all try our best to learn with her. Go Ms. Tracey!

May 11, 2013 at 7:55 am |
  399. Al

My favorite teacher of all time has to be Mrs. Mariani (running uncontested:) ). She puts so much time and effort into the day to make sure that we all walk into Middle School ready. She is hilarious and has so many stories to share...and every single kid that has ever had her as a teacher made some memories.Mrs. Mariani is the most incredible teacher, and if she is reading this, "Look at my rock collection!"

May 11, 2013 at 8:49 am |
  400. Austin

Mr. Althouse is my favorite teacher because he is a very good math teacher.

May 11, 2013 at 10:29 am |
  401. Pamela

Mrs. Carolyn Campbell was probably the best teacher I ever had. She made math fun and understandable. I am a math teacher myself now and it is in so small measure due to her. Thank you, Mrs. Campbell!

May 11, 2013 at 12:40 pm |
  402. Emma

I would like to thank Ms Ratliff. She i a very goo teacher who knows what she's doing. There is no room for error.

May 11, 2013 at 12:52 pm |
  403. Dustin

My favorite is Mrs. Wilcox she is very nice and likes to make all her classes fun

May 11, 2013 at 2:11 pm |
  404. Walter

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Wilson from Southwest Elementary. She can make the most boring lesson one of the best lessons.

May 11, 2013 at 2:20 pm |
  405. elena

My teacher Mr.Breese!!! He is cool fun and makes teaching the best. I look forward to see him every day in the afternoon at school. Thanks for everything Mr. Breese

May 11, 2013 at 2:42 pm |
  406. John

My favorite teacher is Mr. Moakley because he's really funny and awesome at teaching science.

May 11, 2013 at 3:26 pm |
  407. Jazzy

I want to shoutout to my Business teacher, Mr. Hayes! He makes even the most boring things in business fun! Plus, he helps my friends and I get through hard school times too. I have learned so much from him and he is my favorite teacher! Thanks Mr. Hayes!

May 11, 2013 at 3:32 pm |
  408. owen

Mrs. Richardson because she's has a really great sense of humor and she is very creative when it comes to teaching

May 11, 2013 at 3:33 pm |
  409. Vivi

I love Ms. Williams and Ms. McWilliams

May 11, 2013 at 5:12 pm |
  410. Dash

I appreciate Ms. Tracey and Ms. Karin because they are so awesome.

May 11, 2013 at 5:14 pm |
  411. Noorpreet

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Gronski, because she makes everything understanding and fun. She is also my favorite teacher because my math has improved a lot since last year, and it's all because of her. Thanks for teaching me Mrs.Gronski ! !

May 11, 2013 at 7:31 pm |
  412. Luke

Mr. Foster, he's really nice and whenever I'm around him I'm having fun.

May 11, 2013 at 8:22 pm |
  413. Kiara

Mrs. Collette because she just brings life to Language Arts and makes everything she does enjoyable. Her class is the only class I look forward to going to.

May 11, 2013 at 8:56 pm |

My favorite teacher has to be Mr.Buckley! He will never forget to show us CNN student news and he makes learning fun! He will spend his extra time and money just for us! I will never forget Mr.Buckley!

May 11, 2013 at 10:58 pm |
  415. Kyle

My favorite teacher is my science teacher Mr. Mosiman. He is the best teacher at Timber Ridge Middle School

May 11, 2013 at 11:48 pm |
  416. Anna

I become middle school student and i met first teacher in middle school. She is great.
    She saved my secrets and she explains simple and she is funny.
    I love my teacher and i appreciate my teacher. And she is my best teacher

May 12, 2013 at 8:35 am |
  417. KK

My favorite teacher would have to be mrs. ball she makes all of the work fun and worth doing!

May 12, 2013 at 9:56 am |
  418. Anahi

Mr. Kroon is the best teacher because he always makes learning fun for us.

May 12, 2013 at 11:32 am |

I will shout out my 3 teachers Mrs. Harington, Mrs. Smith, and Mr. Alewine

May 12, 2013 at 11:58 am |
  420. AUTUMN

MY FAVORITE TEACHER IS M.S HENSON SHE IS A GRATE TEACHER IN THE WORD THANK YOU M.S HENSON FOR TEACHING ME

May 12, 2013 at 12:42 pm |
  421. AUTUMN

MY FAVORITE TEACHER IS M.S HENSON SHE IS THE BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR US FROM VEGAS SCHOLFELD M.S

May 12, 2013 at 12:51 pm |
  422. Alaila

miss Tate is so cool , she makes learning awesome and fun everyday, and she's the one who makes me want to go back to school everyday of the week.

May 12, 2013 at 1:01 pm |
  423. Monique

My favorite teacher for sure is Mr. Honold, my social studies teacher. He is HILARIOUS and always spreads his good mood. He almost never yells at us, and he makes learning interesting. Thank you Mr. Honold!

May 12, 2013 at 1:55 pm |
  424. Casey

Mrs. Dillion is my favorite teacher. She is the best Geography teacher in the world!!!!

May 12, 2013 at 10:28 pm |
  425. Emily

My favorite teacher, MR. O'Brien, was the best social studies teacher ever. He was very punny and loved joking. He also gave examples so we would understand the lesson. But sadly, MR. O'Brien recently passed away. Everyone always will remember him as the best teacher ever.

May 13, 2013 at 6:36 am |
  426. Brittney

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Tharp. She is the best spanish teacher ever!!! She makes learning fun!!!!

May 13, 2013 at 1:13 pm |
  427. Tanner

My favorite teacher is most likely Mr.Hagbo. He makes P.E. the class I look forward to. Thanks Hagbo!

May 13, 2013 at 1:13 pm |
  428. Emily

My Favorite teacher is Mrs. Tharp, she is amazing and is a great spanish teacher. She makes learning very fun!

May 13, 2013 at 1:15 pm |
  429. Andrew

I say is Ms.Norwood because she is a very good teacher and teacher of the year of our county and school. She helps all of us a lot.

May 13, 2013 at 1:35 pm |
  430. ben

my favorite teacher is mrs fontanilla because she always does hands on activities and makes jokes.

May 13, 2013 at 1:53 pm |
  431. Ashlinn

My favorite, and only teacher is my mom! I'm homeschooled, so she teaches me everything I need to know, in a fun way. Thanks, mom!

May 13, 2013 at 2:09 pm |
  432. Erin

My Favorite teacher is a sub. His name is Mr. Delcome, he would sub in all kinds of classes he has adhd and never sits down he is SUPERCALAFAGALISTICEXPEALADOUCHIS

May 13, 2013 at 2:24 pm |
  433. Jazzy

My favorite teacher is Ms. Shaw from GHMS. She has taught me that social studies is fun, as well that it is important.
    Keep up the good work Ms. Shaw!!! B-)

May 13, 2013 at 3:53 pm |
  434. Dillon

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Dawson because she teaches me social studies and and by doing that she is making me become a better person.

May 13, 2013 at 4:39 pm |
  435. Sunny

My favorite teacher has to go to Ms. Kizskan. She knows how to combine education and humortogether so learning is more fun. YOU ROCK!!!!!

May 13, 2013 at 4:58 pm |
  436. Katherine

I love you Mrs. Thompson you are amazing! You helped me SO much in 5th grade 😉 she is by far my #1 favorite teacher of all times!

May 13, 2013 at 6:10 pm |