.
April 16th, 2013

Terror Attack in Boston

Wednesday's edition of CNN Student News is devoted exclusively to coverage of this week's terror attack in Boston.  Our prayers are going out for all of those affected, as well as the city itself.

If you'd like to share your thoughts on this tragedy, you're welcome to here.

Filed under: Feedback • News Coverage
  1. Shelby

It is crazy these days with alot of stuff but a attack on Bosten Marathon is just crazy. I think it is a terrist attack. Everythime I think and talk about this with my class and friends I have said it could be revenge. From killing Osama Bin Laden. I just think about 9/11 thinking a terrost attack and then a attack in Bosten I think it is Revenge.

All My love and Caring goes out to all of the famlies that have lost ones or hve family members that have injuries. I am so sorry that this happen to yout families.

April 16, 2013 at 7:54 pm |
    • Tyjaun

I feel that these evil people were not thinking at the time and they did not care that many people would get hurt. Many people are angry and they feel sad. Some people would want revenge but they let it go that makes no sense to hurt all of those pedestrians.They should have let it go. :(

April 18, 2013 at 1:55 pm |
      • mike

they knew what they were doing thats why they did it

April 18, 2013 at 8:19 pm |
      • Maddie

Like I said in my comment, it's possible an Al Qaeda agent snuck into the US somehow, and planned another attack.

April 19, 2013 at 10:22 am |
    • Christopher

Firstly, the city was Boston not 'Bosten'. Secondly, don't go blaming all terrorist attacks on Arabs. I am a part Syrian, and it irritates me when many Americans blame it on an entire race. That is called racism, but according to political correctness, racism is defined as a white stereotyping blacks or latinoes. Last time I checked Arabs and Muslims have as much rights as dogs in this Christian nation. Oh, and by the way, it was a DOMESTIC terrorist attack. That's why only 3 people died; Al Qaeda would have caused a much more serious attack if they wanted to.

April 18, 2013 at 7:45 pm |
      • Celestyn

I don't think they are blaming just Arabs, and they are not talking about racism. But, I think it is somewhat related like... nation to nation. Not for his own idea for sure. I believe there is someone or some group behind them.

April 22, 2013 at 5:25 am |
      • Maddie

Dude, calm down, we're sorry. We know where these guys were from now. we were just guessing. No one was blaming anyone. That and America is a nation all religions and backgrounds. I was born in the US, but my ancestors are from European countries like England and some from Germany. So it's not fair to blame other races, and last time I checked, Muslims and Arabs had as much rights as a person born in the USA. Boston Strong! Thank you heroes!

April 22, 2013 at 10:56 am |
    • Aidan

Yes, I agree. It's probably a form of revenge. :(

April 21, 2013 at 8:48 pm |
  2. Hana

As a runner my heart goes out to all the runners running for a cause, the Newtown victims. It is a tragedy and its heartbreaking to hear something like this happen. Many prayers and thoughts are sent from around the world.

April 16, 2013 at 8:02 pm |
  3. dixon

in the movie "Act of Valor" they had bombs similar to these wit the ball berrings and there has to be sewer pipes under the track thats where i think they should search next and why not have guards run the undrground of the city before the race coming up soon and who i think it is is either north korea or afghanistan and iraq

April 16, 2013 at 8:16 pm |
  4. Arturo

I thought it was a awful event. So many people were hurt and sad that their families have to see them like that. My prayers are going out for all of those affected, as well as the city itself.

April 16, 2013 at 8:32 pm |
  5. Bella

As citizens from Massachusetts, i believe we were all struck by how horrifyingly close this attack came to home. You hear about bad things happening in far away places but it all seems surreal until it hits home. Bostonians, myself included, appreciate the prayers and concerns from those around the world. Thank you.

April 16, 2013 at 10:03 pm |
  6. Ben

It is so sad that someone would do somthing like this. I hope the person who did this will be brought to justice as Obama said it. I hope the family's of those who died and were injered will recover And people will put them in their prayers.

April 16, 2013 at 10:10 pm |
  7. Joshua

I hope all those effected in the bombing and the city of Boston have the affection and backing of the country. We all hope to see those responsible brought to justice. May God bless Boston. And may God bless the victims families.

April 16, 2013 at 10:16 pm |

i don't understand why people would be so dumb as to do this.at least only 3 people have died, but i wish they didn't. on one of the clips i was watching over this event i saw a lady help a man push a stroller across the finish line. i am glad to see we still have people like her and i pray to god everybody will recover from their injuries. lets hope this tragedy doesn't repeat its self.

April 16, 2013 at 10:25 pm |
  9. Lilian

I think it's awful that they did this, especially on what should have been a happy cheerful day, and to innocent defenseless people too.

April 16, 2013 at 10:26 pm |
  10. Felicia

Please pray for the victims and those who are wounded. This is terrible news especially it happened 5 months after Newtown, Conneticut.

April 16, 2013 at 10:33 pm |
  11. Karina

I am truly sorry for everyone's lost and everyone that is injured. I hope and pray you get better soon; the family that lost a loved one: I give you my support and I hope you will find relief from that aching pain in your chest.

April 16, 2013 at 10:35 pm |
    • Karina

Why is there always something wrong that has happened?

April 16, 2013 at 10:36 pm |
  12. Ravi

My cousin was in the marathon, and when my family heard about it we were startled, and we called him right away. He was alright. Now when I go to any store with the news on with news including the bombing, I can see that everyone was worried about others like they were a part of their family. I am just happy that there are people in the world that not only care about themselves but for others.

April 16, 2013 at 11:02 pm |
  13. Raegan

It's so sick that people would ever do this type of thing... Why on Earth would you want to hurt/kill innocent people?! They did nothing wrong and now the people doing this aren't helping with our world peace situation either

April 17, 2013 at 12:22 am |
  14. Gail

Once again, at a point of national terror, I find myself turning to Student News. You consistently manage to strike the balance between informing and helping people cope, all while the big budget, high profile news sources are busy sensationalizing and grabbing and reporting before they have verified facts. Thank you, thank you from an adult viewer who has come to depend on you for real, thoughtful news.

April 17, 2013 at 5:20 am |
  15. Ralissa

I believed it should have never happend, just like with the shootings at the schools and movie. As life goes on, i just hope our nation stays strong! And we can get through anything that life has to offer.

April 17, 2013 at 6:34 am |
  16. Erica

This terror is horrible. Even though I'm not in US, I do understand the victim's family's minds since I lost my relatives recently. I hope the government of US will catch the criminals who are responsible for this terror and give then really bad punishments for those who were hurt and killed.

April 17, 2013 at 7:20 am |
    • Nathaniel

Yes, and the "Really bad punishment" should be the death penalty. It is not cruel and unusual. He should also have a swift trial and very little jail time.

April 22, 2013 at 10:01 am |
  17. Beomkyu

I live in Korea, and heard the news in newspaper. I have deep sympathy and deep sorrow to the victims, injureds and the family of those who were all related to this incident. I've heard that Boston is a such strong and the city with a deep history. As President Obama said, I would like to have all Bostonians to get up from this shock and get back to normal. Also, I've heard the families of Sandy Hook Elementary schools were there. I'm so sorry to hear that news and hope London Marathon would be succesfully held and god will bless America and the world. Let's have a moment of silence for a minute.

April 17, 2013 at 7:49 am |
  18. Dusty

My heart goes out to all the families affected by this tragedy, and I just hope and pray that nothing like this happens in the next big marathon.

April 17, 2013 at 9:10 am |

It's horrible that anything like that could happen. Their thoughts are held in the prayers of all Americans.

April 17, 2013 at 9:18 am |
    • Christopher

'All Americans' pray? I'm sorry, but I try to learn science that isn't from a 2000 year old fiction novel...

April 18, 2013 at 7:48 pm |
      • Nathaniel

If you are saying that the Bible is a 2000 Year-Old fiction novel, you are wrong . The Bible is the infallible and inspired word of God. And the Bible tells us to "Pray without ceasing", so ALL AMEICANS should pray.

April 22, 2013 at 9:58 am |
      • Maddie

Okay guys, let's not turn this into a religious conflict. Let's just either agree that we are all upset by this event, and we wish Boston the best in recovering from this this tragedy. Or we could simply agree to disagree. Either way, stop fighting. :(

April 23, 2013 at 10:32 am |
  20. Dasia

I feel bad and confused. I don't know why someone would do this.

April 17, 2013 at 9:41 am |
  21. Cornelius

I feel really bad about those people. I hope the government finds out who did this because those people need to recover soon.

April 17, 2013 at 9:51 am |
  22. Linh Bui

Pray for them who was gone and injured in the terron attack in Bosten. I hope USA government will find a perpetrator as soon as posible to protect people from danger.

April 17, 2013 at 9:51 am |
  23. Tim

I think that this tragedy will help us as Americans to realize just how lucky we are, and to continue to fight for freedom in other countries.

April 17, 2013 at 9:51 am |
  24. Haley

My heart and prayers go out for the people of Boston. Tragedies like this are always hard but I know we are strong enough as a country to get through this!

April 17, 2013 at 9:53 am |
  25. Jacob

This is absolutely horrific. There is no reason that anything like this should happen on American soil. I hope that the FBI can get a lead on a suspect and that justice can be served for all of the people affected by this event

April 17, 2013 at 9:55 am |
  26. Troy

I am anxious to see what will become of the people who set off the bombs, if they are caught. The fact that someone actually has the ability to do this to people is shocking and it makes me realize what people are capable of.

April 17, 2013 at 9:57 am |
  27. Chelsea

My thoughts and prayers are for the people in Boston.

April 17, 2013 at 9:57 am |
  28. Heather

My prayers go out to the people that were killed or hurt in Boston.

April 17, 2013 at 9:57 am |
  29. Lupita.

I feel worried about the people who were hurt. I worry about going out to crowded places.

April 17, 2013 at 9:58 am |
  30. LaMichael

I am extremely sad to see that people would become this low. Attacking a marathon is low. I am praying and hoping that the people affected by this tragedy. I am looking forward to the people responsible for this to be locked away for good. Thoughts go to everyone.

April 17, 2013 at 9:59 am |
  31. Jaclyn

I think that people are just plain stupid! I don't understand peoples' reasoning for doing stupid things, I mean seriously what made people be so idiotic! Get it through your mind that committing terrorism is not helping or bettering your life! So just stop it, whoever you are!

April 17, 2013 at 10:00 am |
  32. Nathaniel

I am really thankfulll that, as a nation, we can pull together during times of tragedy. The terrorists have the motive to instill fear and in us, so we should respond with valliant behavior instead of terror.

April 17, 2013 at 10:00 am |
  33. Devin

The bombing at the Boston marathon was a very horrific event that is very gloomy. Many innocent people were injured and hurt by this attack. I'm very sad for the people that lost their lives, they shall be remembered.

April 17, 2013 at 10:00 am |

People can be so cruel, not caring about anyone else or how much pain they're putting families into by their actions.

April 17, 2013 at 10:01 am |
  35. Shyloe

I don't understand how people can be so heartless towards someones life. I mean come on how can someone commit an act this way and continue to keep living there life. Whatever the reason for this act was it was uncalled for and disrespectful to the American name.

April 17, 2013 at 10:02 am |
  36. Jeremias

I think it's sad for the friends and family. I hope they can catch all the people in the attack.

April 17, 2013 at 10:13 am |
  37. Maddie

I'm outraged that someone would do such a thing to a bunch of innocent people. Everyone there was just trying to have a good time and enjoy the sports, and then this maniac sets off two time bombs and ruins everything. I'm glad that there are people who are trying to help Boston recover, and my thoughts and prayers go out to those who's lives were impacted by this tragedy. I hope whoever did this is found and put to justice. No deserves to have to go through something like this. My guess is, some how, and al Qaeda agent got unseen into the USA, and planned some sort of attack. Then when they heard about the Boston marathon, they decided it was the perfect opportunity to strike. I had no idea 2013 would be so full of violence, with the Sandy Hook shooting and now this.

April 17, 2013 at 10:38 am |
  38. Jennica

I have many Boston people in my prayers and hope we can get through this horrible tragedy because it's terrible that our own american people is trying to bomb us.

April 17, 2013 at 10:46 am |
  39. Kevin

I wonder who would do something like this I mean hurting innocent people and killing little kids it is just not right people like this make me sick.

April 17, 2013 at 11:07 am |
  40. Ryan D.

It is just so sad that weather or not they were targeting the runners or a certain person, spectators were killed. Some were on vacation, some were there to watch the race, including an 8 year old boy. It is just so sad that any body died and that there were so many injured. But I know that Boston the US and the injured will recover. People might talk quieter, Walk slower, but we will never be forever shaken and always will stand tall.

April 17, 2013 at 11:07 am |

My mom's friend moved away but her husband comes back to the U.S. to run this marathon and he had just finish the race about an hour before the first bomb. It's just scary to think what could have happened to him and others how had already finished. There could have been so many more deaths.

April 17, 2013 at 11:08 am |
  42. jamie

I am really sad about the boy who died.

April 17, 2013 at 11:08 am |
  43. Nina

I think it is so sad that you go with friends or family to just see a marathon for fun and then someone has to drop some bombs and kill three people and have over 100 people with injures. I just don't think its far to anyone.

April 17, 2013 at 11:09 am |
  44. Brynne

The is such a huge tragedy. It's hard to think that someone would be cruel enough and have the intention to murder so many people, and the thought that it probably is a citizen in our country is just disgusting.

April 17, 2013 at 11:09 am |
  45. carl

i heard that people after the race still ran and donated blood

April 17, 2013 at 11:09 am |
  46. kyle

this person who decided to blow up a bomb in a social event with all different cultures and people and a lot of people and in a big city too was not just aiming to scare people i believe there main goal was to harm/murder people and thats what i think his/her main plan was to kill people or just hurt families and thats what he/she meant to do and thats what he/she did

April 17, 2013 at 11:09 am |
  47. Carter

I'm happy to hear that a FBI agent believes that the person who set the bombs was not in a terrorist group (al-qaeda/ Taliban). He believes that is was a single citizen who set the bombs. Also, if it was a terrorist group such as al-qaeda wouldn't they admit to the attack? Because they did admit to the 9/11 attack in New York. Next, whoever did this horrific, devastating, heinous act need to be brought to justice.

April 17, 2013 at 11:10 am |
  48. Lauren

One of my friends lost her sibling to a disease, but to lose a sibling to a murderer would be horrible. I can't believe that someone that might be living in this country would want to hurt/kill people at a marathon that was meant to honor the people that were lost in Newtown.

April 17, 2013 at 11:10 am |
  49. Isabel

I think that this is very sad tragedy because people went to run and have a good time but after they ran bombs went off and killed 3 people.I think who ever did this is a little crazy in the head because he or she new that people would be there running there.

April 17, 2013 at 11:10 am |
  50. Lorelei

I watched this video and all I could think of is how sad it is to know that these innocent people have died. Especially since one of the victims was an eight-year old boy. My whole school is talking and mourning over this horrible tragedy and all my friends and I want to help as well.

April 17, 2013 at 11:11 am |
  51. Jace

I think that it is really sad because if a person was only intending to kill or serious injure one person they had made a giant mistake. Also I think it would be sad if you were at home and the rest of your family is at this run and then you would get a call from the hospital or police department saying one of your children has died, also your wife and daughter are seriously injured.

April 17, 2013 at 11:11 am |
  52. Berkeley

It's so sad that there were three deaths. One of those death was a little boy. That terror attack was so depressing. Imagine if you got a call from the hospital or police or some one, saying that your son has died and your wife is injured, that would be terrible and so sad i would cry if that happened. Stay Strong Boston!

April 17, 2013 at 11:11 am |
  53. Justin

I think that the poor family that lost a son and left the mother and the daughter in a critical condition would have to be in a very bad state of mind. That family probably thought that this would be something cool to go and participate in and that they could go and have a good time together, and to top it all off this was something that was trying to honor the people in Newtown its just terrible.

April 17, 2013 at 11:13 am |
  54. Samantha

I am so sorry for the people who have been hurt, lost their lives, or in critical condition after the Boston bomb. I am also sorry for their families and friends. I believe that the President and FBI will find out who did this and punish them.

April 17, 2013 at 11:14 am |

I don't think that tis is fair for someone to set a bomb at a marathon. Why would someone want to do that? the person must not care who he killed or who he hurt.

April 17, 2013 at 11:15 am |
  56. Briann

i think it is really sad for tragedy to happen i wish it would stop it makes me cry to see it happen.

April 17, 2013 at 11:39 am |
  57. Joseph

We feel sad, and we hope that the Bostonians will get well soon.

April 17, 2013 at 12:22 pm |
  58. Damar

Keep your head up

April 17, 2013 at 12:22 pm |
  59. Kelvin

Keep Hope Alive

April 17, 2013 at 12:23 pm |
  60. Lamarr

Boston is in my prayers

April 17, 2013 at 12:23 pm |
  61. Ronnie

I hope they catch the terrorists

April 17, 2013 at 12:24 pm |
  62. Byrom

How would the terrorists feel if that was their familiy members getting hurt.

April 17, 2013 at 12:25 pm |
  63. Noah

God will make it get better

April 17, 2013 at 12:26 pm |
    • Tristan

AMEN BROTHER

April 18, 2013 at 8:39 pm |
  64. Analisia

I think what happened during the 2013 Boston Marathon was tragic it was a horrible event, the people who died did not desereve to die. I liked that most cities,places, and events had moments of silence, due to the loss of innocent lives.I also believe it was a terrorist attack and hope the murderer is found.I do think our school we should have a moment of silence and show some recognition that we care.I also think this reminds me of 9/11 but I don't think it is that HORRIBLE.It may not be as tragic,but it is horrible because people still lost their lives when they should not have.My thoughts and prayers go out to their mourning families,but we should not be scared forever...but we should still take caution and live our lives.

April 17, 2013 at 12:41 pm |
  65. Nina

I just want everyone that ran in the marathon, to know that there are millions of people out there praying for you.

April 17, 2013 at 12:43 pm |
  66. Ashley and Matti

We just want everyone who was in the Boston area and running or watching to know that you are in are hearts.

April 17, 2013 at 12:44 pm |
  67. Grace and Ellie and Grace

We feel horrible about what happened. We wish we could help!

April 17, 2013 at 12:44 pm |
  68. Jane and Julia

Stay strong Boston! Praying for everyone who lost their loved ones and for those who were injured. We hope everyone is safe and well. We feel terrible and are so sorry for everyone who was there.

April 17, 2013 at 12:45 pm |
  69. Ryland & Dennis

Pray for Boston. This was quite a tragedy that has happened and we just wanted to put some rumors to rest. On instagram and other social networks it said a little girl had died. This is not true and it makes me sick that people make up rumors to make an act of terrorism more dramatic. People have to realize that this is not something to joke about.

April 17, 2013 at 12:45 pm |
  70. Caitlyn

I can't understand why someone would want to hurt people they probably never even knew or were connected to them.
    I pray for Boston and the victims of this tragedy with my heart to the highest heavens.

April 17, 2013 at 1:52 pm |
  71. leslie

i feel sory for his los and hope he can pass on this horible tradgedy i will pray for their family. :(

April 17, 2013 at 2:01 pm |
  72. Lacy

It's just plain awful. :'(

April 17, 2013 at 2:24 pm |
  73. Kyle

The people need to remember that through all of this, God will be with us, he has a plan for this, He knew it would happen. We don't know His plan, but God is with us, "He will never leave us nor forsake us."

April 17, 2013 at 3:24 pm |
  74. kassy

i think this is so sad. and so soon after the shooting at the school in connecticut

April 17, 2013 at 3:47 pm |
  75. Tanner

Well my thoughts and prayers are definably on the people in Boston. I just wish people in our society wouldn't be so cruel.

April 17, 2013 at 4:16 pm |
  76. Erica

I have talked with all my friends and family about the bombing and I still don't understand how ANYONE could do that. It seems like everyone in this world is being hurt or hurting others in some way and I don't get it. Why can't we all just get along and be nice?

April 17, 2013 at 4:27 pm |
  77. namira

whats up withe all these terriost attacks!! i'm praying for all the victims, and i am really sorry this happened! may the two victims of this attack REST IN PEACE!!!!

April 17, 2013 at 5:02 pm |
  78. Mary Katherine

Our hearts and prayers go out to all those affected by these bombings. Our society needs to stop using violence as a way to get across a message. God Bless all of the people of Boston and the hero's braver than us.

April 17, 2013 at 5:11 pm |
  79. Kira

When people do things like this its devistating. It makes me sad to think things like this are going on in our world. I don't want these things to happen but they do. I wonder all the time about what our world would be like it things like this would just stop.
    I would also like to say that Boston and all of the victims are in my prayers.

April 17, 2013 at 5:17 pm |
  80. Sue

All my thoughts and prayers would be on the victims of terror attck in Boston. It's so cowardly and not fair to attack the innocents.

April 17, 2013 at 5:55 pm |
  81. David

Its so sad that this happened but i think we should prepare for more tragedies like this because its only going to get worse

April 17, 2013 at 5:57 pm |
  82. Yousof

This is a really sad terrorist attack. And this has just happened after the shooting at the school in connecticut

April 17, 2013 at 6:34 pm |
  83. Katrina

Wow. Too bad a eight year old died in the process. My brother is eight, so it makes me my appreciate him that much more. In a strange way, the worse will help better us. In other words, learning through the most difficult and horrifying tragitys, will only make us stronger. I will never understand how a person could do such a thing but oh well.

April 17, 2013 at 6:39 pm |
  84. Robert

My thoughts are why would you want to kill your own people its a cruel act who ever did this should pay for injuring and killing a lot of innocent citizens.

April 17, 2013 at 8:05 pm |
  85. Chauncey

Why the Boston Marathon. I'm not surprised if its North Korea or terrorist attacks. We are all apart of the same world what's the point, and these innocent people surely didnt deserve it. Prayers and Wishes go out to the families and victims.

April 17, 2013 at 8:27 pm |
  86. Spencer

I remember what happened on 9-11.I remember the shooting in Newtown. Now we all will never forget the victims of the Boston marathon bombing. # pray for Boston God Bless USA

April 17, 2013 at 8:39 pm |
  87. Matt

My prayers are out to the people in Boston. Nobody deserves to be in such a tragedy. Hopefully we could find a way to stop terrorist attacks. This is a terrible moment for our country and hopefully we could recover.

April 17, 2013 at 8:44 pm |
  88. Mickhila

Nobody was expecting that bombing i feel so bad that i wasn't there to help. So i say now i pray for you and i hope that you all wont have to experience that again.

April 17, 2013 at 9:12 pm |
  89. Mickhila

This world is so full of people who act like they don`t know that there is other people out there who can get hurt.
    This bombing shows how careless people are and how their hurting others. I don`t think it`s fair to hurt others for no reason. people just need to stop this craziness!!!

April 17, 2013 at 9:21 pm |
  90. Cora

I'm was absolutely HORRIFIED after I watched this episode, but I can't say I'm that surprised. The way our world is today is horrible, there are so many murders and wars that happen, for no good reason. I really hope the police find the man who bombed Boston, and make sure he's behind bars for a very, VERY long time. The families and friends affected in this tragedy will be in my prayers.

April 17, 2013 at 10:12 pm |
  91. Al

It just seems odd to me that the intention of the bomber was to damage people’s limbs. Since it was a running event, this person or persons wanted people to crawl. Fast recovery to the wounded and condolences to the families of lost ones.

April 18, 2013 at 12:00 am |
  92. Bailee

Whoever has done this deserves to be punished. The person just maimed innocent civilians - some permanently - and killed three people. Boston is in everyone's prayers.

April 18, 2013 at 12:25 am |
  93. Matthew

I am praying for the souls of those who have lost their lives, that they will rest in peace, for those who are injured that they may recover soon, and especially for those who helped the victims of this attack, for they showed love in a time of sadness and chaos.

April 18, 2013 at 12:29 am |
  94. Lily

It's utterly ridiculous to me that someone could do something like this. As I am getting older, I witness more and more corruption. Not only was this a terrible thing for the bomber to do, but America also makes so many assumptions! As soon as the news of this tragedy spread, many people automatically assumed the suspect was a Muslim. America should not focus on worry, we should hold our ground and be prepared for anything that faces us next.

April 18, 2013 at 1:14 am |
    • Emily

You know, I'm still young, and like you said as we ALL get older we ALL see more corruption!

April 18, 2013 at 4:13 pm |
    • Mickhila

you know your right when we have are children we don't want them living in a world who thinks war is the answer. if you think war is the answer your so wrong . think of the many people who can get hurt

April 19, 2013 at 7:05 am |
  95. Javier

That's messed up the explosion in Boston.
    I feel bad for the people in the explosion.
    This tourist attack is way worst than the
    9/11.

April 18, 2013 at 2:34 am |
    • Selena

THIS LIKE 9/11 and i agree with you

April 18, 2013 at 8:30 pm |
  96. Emile

When things like this happen. It reminds you that there are still bad people in the world doing bad things.

April 18, 2013 at 8:18 am |
  97. Emile

They have been forsaken may god be with them always.

April 18, 2013 at 8:18 am |
  98. Emile

Why would some one do this? Pray for Boston.

April 18, 2013 at 8:19 am |

It may be a long shot, but does anyone else have North Korea under suspicion?

April 18, 2013 at 8:21 am |
    • Noah

Yeah once we catch the people who did this we should figure out if they did this

April 19, 2013 at 11:40 am |
    • Jourdynn

Hannah, I was thinking the same thing until this mornings show.

April 19, 2013 at 4:40 pm |
  100. Chase

Todays world is a cruel place. Filled with sick minded individuals that want nothing more than to see people hurt. Truthfuly there is a special place in hell for people like them. My thoughts and prayers go to Bosten. No one deserved this.

April 18, 2013 at 8:40 am |
  101. Catty

I live near Boston, and I was terrified when I heard about the bombing. My prayers will go to Boston and the upcoming London marathon. :'(

April 18, 2013 at 9:08 am |
  102. Bobby

I saw the bombing on TV, and I was astonished, I just couldn’t believe it at all, that someone could do that much evil in one day. I was sad, heartbroken, and I was praying for the family’s that had to see and feel sadness about loved ones on what happened On April 15th, People ran 1 mile in complete silence to honor the killed and the wounded. The whole United States could not believe what happened just before their eyes. Body parts flying everywhere and Blood on the ground in Boston, It looked like a war zone, two bombs.

April 18, 2013 at 9:37 am |
  103. Monika

It's sad that someone would do such a thing. The families to those who died are in prayers and thoughts

April 18, 2013 at 10:53 am |
  104. Nick

My prayers go out to the poor people in Boston. I think that says it all.

April 18, 2013 at 11:17 am |
  105. Renee

I think the Boston Attack was just terrible, but it's important to be thankful for those who try to help. Like in Mr. Roger's quote, we neet to remember the helpers instead of the tragedy.

April 18, 2013 at 11:23 am |
  106. Summer

it is sick what theese people would do and i can not wait to find those people who did it so we can hurt them like they hurt us THIS KIND OF STUFF CAN MAKE US AWARE AND READY FOR THE NEXT TIME!!

April 18, 2013 at 11:55 am |
  107. Justin

As tears rolled down my face as I heard that my aunt had died in the 9-11 plane that had crashed into a field, caring people all around me, comforted me in my sorrow. Now, it is me who should do the same and comfort those who have been affected by the tragedy.

April 18, 2013 at 1:45 pm |
    • Kat

i`m sorry for the people who lost their lives in 9/11 and what happened on 4/17. i lost someone important and i know how it is with all those people

April 18, 2013 at 6:11 pm |
  108. Mia and Ally

Stay strong Boston! We hope the 3 people in heaven are at peace. How can people be so heartless? Human life is important! We hope the people who committed this horrific crime will be caught and won't be able to do this again. Also we're upset about this situation and we wish we could help!

April 18, 2013 at 1:47 pm |
  109. Will and Nick

#Pray4Boston. This is a terrible thing. The one question i would like to ask the culprit is what they got out of bombing people??? We should all pull together as one and be united. This makes me upset and angry at the terrorist groups that feel like killing people is the right thing. These people need to be set straight and show how to treat people right. People need to stay strong and keep praying for the victims of the bombing. This is not right and truly horrible.

April 18, 2013 at 1:47 pm |
  110. Caroline

I think that it is horrible that someone would do something like this. I hope they find who it was and very soon. I hope that Boston stays strong and most importantly people pray for all of those who are wounded and who were killed. Stay strong!

April 18, 2013 at 1:48 pm |
  111. Brooke

i feel really bad for people who died and was injured.i don't see how someone could do something like that

April 18, 2013 at 1:49 pm |
  112. Emma

This tragedy is horrible and I give the victims and their families my sincerest apologies. How can someone be so thoughtless and careless? How can someone have such low value for human life? I am sure that the U.S and Boston will recover #prayforBoston

April 18, 2013 at 1:49 pm |
  113. Katie

I feel so awful. All of my prayers go out to the families and runners who's child or family member has been lost. Boston my thoughts go out to you! God bless you all! Thankfully, FBI are trying to help them recover. My prayers will be with you through this month!

April 18, 2013 at 1:49 pm |
  114. Robert

I do not understand. Why should spectators deserve to be killed or have loved ones killed or severely injured? People do not deserve this no matter what. I know that america will recover, though. If Newtown can recover, so can Boston. It is extremely sad and we as a country do not deserve this.

April 18, 2013 at 1:50 pm |
  115. Matthew and Trevor

Bless those who died or are injured.I hope that they will recover and will live in peace forever. God bless Martin,College student, and the amazing woman. Bless you guys.

April 18, 2013 at 1:52 pm |
  116. Tatum

It's terrible that this had to happen. No one deserves to be killed and its tragic that people were effected in this attack. I'm glad that people could help. I'm also glad that my aunt wasn't effected in the attack.

April 18, 2013 at 1:52 pm |
  117. Tatum

Pray for all people who were impacted in the bombing. It's so sad and i wish that people were nicer and better than that. When people helped other people in need it impacts me so much and makes me look up to them in every way. I'm so sad that someone would think that way and try to hurt innocent people. I'm praying for all people who were injured and the families of people who had to die. Hearing about the marathon gave me shivers and I immediately began to cry. Pray for the people you don't know or did know that was killed or hurt. The thought of someone doing that makes me so sad. I don't understand what the person was thinking.

April 18, 2013 at 2:34 pm |
  118. Yasinya

We really need to stop the senseless violence in our country. We are a United Nation, we need to start acting like it.

April 18, 2013 at 2:58 pm |
    • Marleigh

Thank you!

April 20, 2013 at 8:38 am |
  119. Emily

All day yesterday my friends and I were writin things (our arms, hands, wrists, and anything else that we could find )like "Pray 4 Boston" or " We feel bad that we can't do much about this!"
    Why would someone do this king of thing?!

April 18, 2013 at 3:37 pm |
  120. AIDEN

I hope that who ever did this feels sorry because they have hurt alot of people just enjoying the run. I am outraged, because most of the people in the race were running for a cause. we should all be in prayers for the families, and glad that somthing is being done about it.

April 18, 2013 at 3:43 pm |
    • Autumn

I hope whoever did this shouldn't of because it wasn't good

April 20, 2013 at 10:38 pm |
  121. Megan

Its horrible what has happen and innocent people were hurt and killed. I hope they find the person who has done this and they pay for what they did. The runners and people watching will be in my prayers. We cant feel safe anywhere these days whether its while were running, at the movies, or at school something bad can happen at any moment.

April 18, 2013 at 4:47 pm |
  122. Antonio

Even this event is tragic, it's really nice to see people come together as a nation and help one another out. People showed how they truly are heroes.

April 18, 2013 at 5:02 pm |
  123. Antonio

Even though this event is tragic, it's really nice to see people come together as a nation and help one another out. People showed how they truly are heroes

April 18, 2013 at 5:03 pm |
  124. lily

I think it is wrong to do such a thing to some harmless people that just wanted to have fun running

April 18, 2013 at 5:10 pm |
  125. lily

it is bad enough that we all sin sometimes, but when its that bad i cant believe that someone could do something as bad as bombs to harmless people.

April 18, 2013 at 5:31 pm |
  126. oscar

this is a horrible tragety people need to come forward to the police and help

April 18, 2013 at 5:34 pm |
  127. Keith

It is horrible that these things happen. But this attack was meant to weaken the United States. Instead, all that the terrorists succeeded in was making us stronger and more united as one country. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

April 18, 2013 at 5:43 pm |
  128. Jim

Boston pride!

April 18, 2013 at 5:48 pm |
  129. Kat

i send my prayers to the victims and i hope there would be hope and relieve to the family victims and all the the people envolved in the tragic accident and may that cruel person be found.besides, who would do such a horrible thing to inosent peole and their childeren?

April 18, 2013 at 6:01 pm |
  130. lacey

if someone would step up and take the time and hand to save what evil minds are doing to ou beautiful nation, they wold relize thats not what we are now

April 18, 2013 at 6:02 pm |
  131. no name

i hope that cruel person is eventually found and arrested for what he did to the hundereds of people that did nothing. he should comit to what he did instead of waiting until he gets busted

April 18, 2013 at 6:05 pm |
  132. Kira

If they think they can get away with cheating they will do it more and more. If they get caught then they will see that cheating is bad and it wont help their grade just hurt it; and it will also hurt them because they wont actually learn the information that is on the tests.

April 18, 2013 at 6:42 pm |
  133. Jenna

These past few days have been hard for the people affected by the happenings in Boston. What is past is gone but we need to keep all of the people affected by the bombings in our thoughts and prayers. We need to find a way to end all of this terror in our world!

April 18, 2013 at 6:57 pm |
  134. Emily

I feel a lot of sorrow in my heart because the participants in the marathon, were doing it for the Newtown victims. It brings tears to my eyes. My thoughts and prayers will go out to those injured and their family members. It makes me proud of those who didn't have to help but did. Especially law enforcement and firefighters.

April 18, 2013 at 6:57 pm |
  135. Angela

We cant let the bombings in Boston scare us. We need to become stronger and more united as a nation is order to get through this! Prayers and thoughts go out to everyone in Boston!

April 18, 2013 at 6:59 pm |
  136. Angela

We cant let the bombings in Boston scare us. We need to become stronger and more united as a nation in order to get through this! Prayers and thoughts go out to everyone in Boston!

April 18, 2013 at 7:00 pm |
  137. Shiv

I do not understand why people would do such a crime. I would like to ask the people who did this if they would like their liife taken away when they have caused no harm. I feel that the terroists who did this are trying to get revenge for when we killed Osama Bin Laden. I hope that Boston will be fine once again, the terrorists who did this are caught and put in jail and that we as a nation stay strong and overcome any task that comes in our way, good or bad.

April 18, 2013 at 7:03 pm |
  138. jackson

why are yall acting so surprised about the Boston Bombings you do know there are people who want to kill Americans, they know they can kill Americans, and they are willing to kill Americans, And they don't care how they have to do it or where they have to do it, or who it's targeting ,or how peaceful the area is that they are targeting for example the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor . this attack was meant more as a statement because if the person who planted the bombs could have killed more people if he or she wanted to. at any attack one could attack the U.S. .my thoughts and prayers go to the people of Boston it is so horrible of what happened. And please understand I simply expressing my thought. And to Heroes of boson to they showed everything a American should not running afraid of danger but running to it for all they knew there was another bomb and the first one was just meant to bring people to the more deadly bomb or a gun man inside any of building near the bombs waiting to come out to wreak even more havoc, or the bomb could have contained a biological weapon .

April 18, 2013 at 8:22 pm |
  139. Selena

Is the person who did this went NUTS!!!!! I FEEL SORRY FOR THE 3 INOCCENT PEOPLE WHO DIED! Imean now there was poisenious stuff that could have killed Obama!!!!!!!!! HAS ANYONE HEARD OF WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

April 18, 2013 at 8:23 pm |
  140. Tristan

I think this world is going crazy, with all these attacks, were doomed by that i mean our goverment is callapsing along with the rerst of the world

April 18, 2013 at 8:38 pm |
  141. Rita

this is a great tragedy which has a saddening impact on the world. I hope that everyone who was injured recovers and that the culprits will be caught.

April 18, 2013 at 8:51 pm |
  142. Chandler

I feel truly sorry for everyone, I wish they didn't do this. However, I do suppose there are a few crazy people out there, I'm very sad for them, I can't believe the terrorists have the heart to hurt ton of innocent people.

April 18, 2013 at 9:17 pm |
  143. Ethan

It is really sad to think that anyone would do such a thing like this. Why do people just want to kill random strangers? I hope the F.B.I. can find the people that did this and bring them to justice.

April 18, 2013 at 10:48 pm |
  144. Ben

The best runners in the race that I saw were the ones running towards the victims to help them out. I'm glad that many people were brave enough to potentially put themselves in harms way to help those who had been hurt.

April 19, 2013 at 2:10 am |
  145. Hina

I cannot believe that people get hurt without doing something. Someone should put a stop on it and also, fast.

April 19, 2013 at 3:56 am |
  146. Nicole

I will never know how that moment felt to them, but I hope no one loses another loved one due to a terrorist attack. We have had so many tragedy's impact America in the past through weeks/months. God bless all those that were killed/injure, your in all of our prayers.

April 19, 2013 at 6:38 am |
  147. Mickhila

#PRAY4BOSTON i cant think of how many people got hurt i hope, pray, and believe that you as a state will stand your ground and stay holding that ground for a very very long time, i Believe in you all!! STAY ARMY STRONG!!

April 19, 2013 at 7:11 am |
  148. Katrina

:(

April 19, 2013 at 8:52 am |
  149. Caleb

I hate just thinking about it I think that it is just wrong to bomb a race.
    Why would somebody do that I just hope we catch him.thats just the thing we can't lose hope

April 19, 2013 at 10:57 am |
  150. Whitney

It was a terrible tragedy, and I hope it won't happen again. Those runners and injured people were so lucky that there were so many caring people and helpers to be there at the tough time.

April 19, 2013 at 10:58 am |
  151. Taewoong

I sincerely feel sorry for the happening in Boston. Many Korean in my country were shocked at that tragic. It is time to pray for Boston.

April 19, 2013 at 11:03 am |
  152. Alec

I think everyone going into a new major city or state, they should get a background check.

April 19, 2013 at 11:21 am |
  153. Nick

I just have NO clue why people would do such a thing.

April 19, 2013 at 11:34 am |
  154. Danny

praying for all those victims of the bombing.

April 19, 2013 at 11:35 am |
  155. Bob

One question. Why? Do people really feel better if they kill others? Were they trying to scare or did they just want the attention?

April 19, 2013 at 11:35 am |
  156. Joshua

I don't get why someone would do this. It just doesn't make sense when people intentioinally murder people. Its not funny and its not right. We need to be more united and peaceful.

April 19, 2013 at 11:35 am |
  157. Nathan

I think i is strange and scary that people would attack others like that. My mom was running the marathon,and she is okay, but it is still scary to think about what happened to some other people.

April 19, 2013 at 11:36 am |
  158. Jessica

I hope who ever did this regrets it and never does something like this again. I don't understand why someone would do such a horrible thing, but whatever the reason is I hope people stop doing this.

April 19, 2013 at 11:36 am |
  159. Ryan

Why would someone do this on what was supposed to be a happy day, Why?????????????

April 19, 2013 at 11:36 am |
  160. Jack

This violence makes our country looks bad. We need to stop this. Maybe this is what the mayans predicted, that the world would end because of the people who make bad decisions will destroy the world. I pray for all of the people injured or killed.

April 19, 2013 at 11:36 am |
  161. Emma

I think people need to just calm down and take a chill pill! I mean nobody likes the bombs that are going off here so just leave us alone!

April 19, 2013 at 11:37 am |
  162. Emily

I don't understand how people can do this on purpose. It's sad to think of everyone in Boston and how they must be feeling. But it is also a positive that so many people cared to help with this tragedy.

April 19, 2013 at 11:37 am |
  163. Noah

This is terrible, I mean what is with the violence America. Seriously why are we attacking ourselves.

April 19, 2013 at 11:38 am |
  164. Melissa

I feel like more people need to think before they do. People who died that day or were injured didn't do anything wrong and were just their to cheer on their friends and family and look what happened. All my prayers go out to these people people and their families. Pray for Boston

April 19, 2013 at 11:39 am |
  165. Rachel

When I found out about the bombing in Boston I was devastated. I am truly sorry for what has happened. If anyone is hurt or lost a loved one know that in the bible it says "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength". If you feel are injured or you lost someone just pray to god and he can help us get through this hard time.

April 19, 2013 at 11:40 am |
  166. Sarah

We all need to band together and keep things like this from happening in our country instead of writing on your wrist actually take action send money to families who were hurt from the bomb

April 19, 2013 at 11:41 am |
  167. daulton

they know who did it one is dead because the other one ran him over but there Russians whos home got invaded

April 19, 2013 at 11:53 am |
  168. Yessics

All i have to say is that R.I.P!!!:(

April 19, 2013 at 11:56 am |
  169. Erica

It's sad to me because all of the runners were running for a cause and somebody bombed them.

April 19, 2013 at 12:50 pm |
  170. Samantha

sweet cool that is so awesome the video was luge t the people flying everywhere ; 0

April 19, 2013 at 12:57 pm |
  171. Ezequiel

I am very sorry for everbody that lost their lives during the marathon. I wish everybody can stop the violence and live up to world peace. I will be praying for all these families

April 19, 2013 at 1:38 pm |
  172. kaylee

this is horrible i hope that the people that did this feels really sorry for taking all those other people's lifes

April 19, 2013 at 1:41 pm |
  173. luis

I feel bad for the people who died in the boston marothon what kind of people blows up innocent people anyways we will find them before something else happens i will pray for the people who died poor people :[

April 19, 2013 at 1:42 pm |
  174. Jockshuan

always have faith that god will help you and the others also i will help pray for those who past away.

April 19, 2013 at 1:43 pm |

I think that what happend is terrible and should have never happend

April 19, 2013 at 2:34 pm |
  176. Nikki

I am truly sorry for everybody that was wounded and for those who died

April 19, 2013 at 2:35 pm |
  177. Sharon

I am very sorry for Boston and all who died and there family members

April 19, 2013 at 2:36 pm |
  178. Dianna

This is definitely tragic and unexpected!

April 19, 2013 at 2:37 pm |
  179. Kara

this is awful people should be able to participate in a public event without almost getting blown!

April 19, 2013 at 2:37 pm |
  180. Johnathan

I feel sorry for everyone who lost their lives in Boston, but I hope we can get past this and remember the people who were lost.

April 19, 2013 at 2:37 pm |
  181. Jeriel

I believe why someone would do that! They should be ashamed of themselves.

April 19, 2013 at 2:38 pm |
  182. Nikki

I will have all of these people in my prayers.

April 19, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
  183. Sharon

You all in Boston are very sad but keep cool and try to think of the good things you and your family members had together:(

April 19, 2013 at 2:39 pm |

For the people who died I owe my respects. I feel bad for what happened. But the big question is why did they just bomb Boston? Did they have a reason? Or are they coming back for more?

April 19, 2013 at 2:39 pm |
  185. darius

i feel bad for them but at leats they are in a good place

April 19, 2013 at 2:40 pm |
  186. lillie

i hate who someone would do somthing like this a peace race.this hole day were writing this its the worst thing some one could ever do. i feel so for the poor people that are dead, injered,or are suffoering because of there losses.

April 19, 2013 at 2:41 pm |
  187. daneysha

i think this is very sad for the people who have trouble with their loss i dont really think that people dont think before they do this.I dont think they realize they can get in to severe consequences.I bless everyone who was in that accident.

April 19, 2013 at 2:42 pm |
  188. Donavyn

It seems like every other month there is something else happening. This world is just falling apart,. and i don't like. I wish it would just end. I also think the citizens could do more about.

April 19, 2013 at 2:42 pm |
  189. Timothy

My father works in Boston, and I have been there many times. Now when i go, I will always be thinking of the people who have lost friends and family to the explosion. My prayers will always be with the entire city of Boston.

April 19, 2013 at 2:59 pm |
  190. Britt

Along with Timothy, my dad also works part time in Boston. It very well could have been my dad in the explosion that day. I just want to let the city of Boston know that I am thinking of them and praying for safe recovery.

April 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm |
  191. Johnathan

I think that we should stand strong and remember those who died in Boston

April 19, 2013 at 3:20 pm |
  192. Catherine

So many bombs! Why do people do this?

April 19, 2013 at 4:28 pm |
  193. Catherine

They tell people to stay inside so they will be safe. But even seeing the suspect can hurt you. The MIT policeman probably didn't even see him, but was killed anyway. :( Like Medussa.

April 19, 2013 at 4:30 pm |
  194. Jourdynn

The Boston Terrorist attack, just comes to show how evil some of our nations members can be. I am very displeased with the outcome of this attack.I have a feeling this could be the beginning of something huge.

April 19, 2013 at 4:38 pm |
  195. Malaya

This was terrible and I feel so bad for the lives that were lost. I want to do whatever I can to contribute. I hope that somebody catches whoever is behind this because the culprit needs to be caught.

April 19, 2013 at 4:50 pm |
  196. Justin

I think that since they killed so many people then they should be killed. because it was not fair for the people who were killed and it is not fair to their family's. And when they get killed they should be brodcast on live televisionso any one who wants to bomb they will know not to.

April 19, 2013 at 4:51 pm |
  197. TaMia

I think this is outrageous, there are always some one killing,threatening or hurting one another, it is not cool so why do people do it!

April 19, 2013 at 5:12 pm |
  198. Justin

I do not get the people who do such things, I mean if they have problems why punish others for it??????

April 19, 2013 at 5:23 pm |
  199. Kaitlynn

I feel that those people who commited those crimes feel sorry because they hurt lots of people and killed 3 others. It hurts me alot to see people hurting eachother fo no reason what so ever just because they ethier are hurting inside and want to share their pain or are just kind of crazy. :( we should all pray for the families who lost their loved ones and i hope those people who caused the bomb pay for their ways

April 19, 2013 at 5:51 pm |
  200. Blessin

Sometimes I wonder why people do such things. I am sure that this state or these people did anything to persuade theses people to do anything. MY family is praying.

April 19, 2013 at 6:12 pm |
  201. Shriya

I think that this is is really sad and the suspect left alive should come forward and admit to his wrongdoing.

April 19, 2013 at 6:52 pm |
  202. Abbye

Is this what the world has come to?It sickens me to think human beings could do this to one another.

April 19, 2013 at 7:53 pm |
  203. Elaine

I didn't like it when it happened. So I'm glad that they have caught the suspects and that we helped boston stand back up to the glory of the USA?

April 19, 2013 at 8:02 pm |
  204. Duane

I feel sorry for those who were injured and hurt

April 19, 2013 at 8:08 pm |
  205. Jordan

What I can't wrap my head around is that people – conscious people who fully know and understand what they are doing – would hurt and even kill other human beings. It's horrible that anybody could do something in which people are tortured, injured, or killed, and not even care about it. The Boston Tragedy is one of these kind of things, where the persecutor should be severely punished. Though we can't change what happened, we can always keep Boston in our prayers.

April 19, 2013 at 8:19 pm |
  206. Moira

I hope that whoever did this is brought to justice; it isn't right for innocent people to die or be injured. With everything that is going on, I'd think that everyone would be on alert right about now. Everything is so corrupted.. how are people NOT insane?

April 19, 2013 at 8:48 pm |
  207. Jana

whoever did this should be sorry for themselves because because there was lots of tears

April 19, 2013 at 9:25 pm |
    • Jana

whoever did this should be sorry for them selves because lots of the men and woman were having fun running. we should pray for familes and the people that got killed but the people that got killed would probably would be in heaven bye now.

April 20, 2013 at 8:49 am |
  208. Jana

we should be praying for boston every day because it will make people that were in the race who died will have a new body in heaven and it will make the people that it was their son or dauhter.

April 19, 2013 at 9:33 pm |
  209. Victoria

I believe that the bombing was a very sad day. Not just for Boston, but for the all people in the U.S as well. I've seen some flags lowered because of the tragedy. We should all give prayers to those victims that were injured and hope that they will heal. I hope that the families who have lost members can recover. If Newtown can recover, Boston can as well. Stay strong Boston.

April 19, 2013 at 11:16 pm |
  210. Josiah

from what I see everyone in Boston deserves a pat on the back for being strong and helping each other during the bombing. God bless Boston.

April 20, 2013 at 12:48 am |
  211. Catherine

I'm glad this is all over and that the criminal is in custody so he will do no more harm to this lovely area of Watertown and Boston!

April 20, 2013 at 8:31 am |
  212. Marleigh

I think that the thing that should NOT get to involved is the news. It can make the victims crowded and annoyed. so say what needs to be said, but DON"T take it to far.

April 20, 2013 at 8:37 am |
    • kechiweto

what do you mean by the news shouldnt get involved ? the news has every right tp be part of every single thing in this world. that's just how we people from near and far get the messages or the news of what's happening....thanks though for your comment...

April 23, 2013 at 2:10 am |
  213. josiah

I don't think family guy should of made that episode about the Boston bombing. God bless boston.

April 20, 2013 at 2:25 pm |
  214. Gabriel

I think the person who did it was seeking attention. There were a lot of innocent people doing the marathon and a lot of them were injured.

April 20, 2013 at 9:44 pm |
    • Mackenzie

thsts an understatement

April 22, 2013 at 6:28 pm |
  215. Jana

Whoever started the bomb shouldn't of done that because lots of people were enjoying the run and the people in the crowd were happy watching the people running. We should be praying for families and friends this week.

April 20, 2013 at 10:32 pm |
  216. Jana

Just picture this: someone setting a bomb at a Race in Boston. You should also picture this somebody hiding in a boat the whole time and another one already killed. We should be praying for families and friends.

April 20, 2013 at 10:43 pm |
  217. Brianna

I cant believe that guy took three lives away, and one was an 8 year old!

April 21, 2013 at 4:48 pm |
  218. Tess

Even if we have already caught the criminals, we cannot undo what they have already done.

April 21, 2013 at 5:06 pm |
  219. Charlie

I think that that Boston should pray that they'll be better because it was all of the terrorists fault. They could hold a food drive or a book fair or a garage sale to help out their city.

April 21, 2013 at 5:09 pm |
  220. Ryley

the people who did should be ashamed of themselves because they killed innocent who did nothing to them...like that one boy who just wanted world peace!!:( yeah...they were peaceful!! (sarcastically) 4 ever prey 4 Boston!! Boston:the friends & families of the injured and the killed during the race

April 21, 2013 at 7:07 pm |
  221. Eva

Some people do things without thinking; some do things perfectly aware of the consequences. Question is, can we stop them in time?

April 21, 2013 at 7:28 pm |
  222. Mickhila

BostonStrong!!! I hope you Stay strong. :)

April 21, 2013 at 8:17 pm |
  223. WYATT

I want to thank the police for putting a bunch of time in.But they they are in pretty good position right now.I hope something turns out soon and it is good.So I guess what I am saying is good and you have putt great effort in to it.I know you can do it because you are and a AMERICAN.

April 22, 2013 at 11:40 am |
  224. RiRi

Boston is a strong city. This may have caused a big impact, but this makes us stronger and prepared for the worst. We will always remember this moment along with the families and people who have either survived or had died. :)

April 22, 2013 at 1:14 pm |
  225. morgan

i am parying for boston non stop i just wish we could stop the pain that comes from something like this . i wish we could have a wourld with no killing or pain

April 22, 2013 at 2:03 pm |
  226. Kelly

Please don't forget about our friends in West, Texas. Their story is heartbreaking and it needs to be shared. Fourteen were killed and over 200 injured and you really haven't done their stories justice. You've given a great attention and coverage of the vicious terrorists and their victims but you've barely shared the stories of the West, Texas people at all. This is a shame! They need your love and support too!

April 22, 2013 at 2:36 pm |
  227. Karisten

i think that the world really doesn't care about the others that are in this world with them because if they did then they wouldn't do what they do. killing others, tormenting others etc... is not something a world does. what a world is supposed to do is stick together not tear it apart. I have to agree with some people saying that some people do things with out thinking and some people do things perfectly aware of the consequences. in my opinion everything you do you are aware of the consequences its just that at that given point in time they don't care.even if we think this is over just wait for the anniversary of this pain to come up or just realize that something else will occur. i mean think about it before this we've had a guy kill little kids and a staff member inside of a grade school and then shot himself. and then there was this. it's as if people don't have any thing better to do in their life other then corrupt the world. i just want Boston to know that they are loved and that they are not hated its just that some people love hurting people or hurting the world.

April 22, 2013 at 3:08 pm |
  228. Bria

the person that did this shouldn't of because it wasen't really good for them to do it.

April 22, 2013 at 3:22 pm |
  229. Priscilla

When I heard about this, my best friend and I had just been talking while on her swings. We had no idea what had happened, and as far as we knew, everyone inside was watching Doctor Who, and everything was perfectly fine. My friend and I walked in, and everyone was sitting on the couch, eyes focused on the screen. My friend's mom beckoned us over, and we sat there in horror at what had happened. Things like this are just going to keep occurring until God comes back to bring His children home. For now, the best thing we can do is pray for those who are affected, and help in what ways we can.

April 22, 2013 at 4:03 pm |
  230. Jaron

I can't belive that anyone would even consider doing something as horrible as that. If you live in Boston, I hope you are able to adjust back to normal life.

April 22, 2013 at 4:06 pm |
  231. Ben

My heart and prayers go out to those affected in the Boston Bombing. I cannot believe that anyone could do something like this.

April 22, 2013 at 4:09 pm |
  232. christiano

i think that we need more info before we start to make assumptions just yet.

April 22, 2013 at 4:10 pm |
  233. Jaron

If you live in Boston, I hope you are able to adjust back to normal life. It makes me wonder why anyone would even consider doing something as awful as that.

April 22, 2013 at 4:11 pm |
  234. Laura

The terrorist attack has taken a huge toll on my family and many others my mom gave my brother sister and I talk about how it is wrong and sad and how we should be thankful for all our world has given to us and we should not take it for granite

April 22, 2013 at 5:32 pm |
  235. Mackenzie

I know that all of those people that were killed are in Heaven. God is there he made us with freewill and sometimes bad outweighs the good. Make right choices. god bless boston

April 22, 2013 at 6:27 pm |
  236. Hershey

I feel sorry for the Bostonians that were killed by the terrorists but I am proud that Boston stayed strong and kept their heads up while all this occurred.

April 22, 2013 at 10:17 pm |
  237. Claire

I feel so sorry for those who died or got injured in Boston. Everyone should do what they can to help. STAY STRONG BOSTON!!!

April 23, 2013 at 5:06 am |
  238. Devon

Boston is strong and I hope nothing like this ever happens again!

April 23, 2013 at 7:05 am |
  239. Devon

I think Boston should start going back to there normal lives and they should pray for the victims.

April 23, 2013 at 7:08 am |
  240. zack

its a sad tragedy in probbally the worst week in us history

April 23, 2013 at 9:44 am |
  241. Chloe D.

This is just so aweful why is there so much killing going on this year it needs to stop they are killing inocent people.

April 23, 2013 at 10:04 am |
  242. Rose

This terrorist attack is no different from 9/11. Terrorists from all over the world trying to break us down, but as a nation will rise at this loss.

April 23, 2013 at 1:01 pm |
  243. Baylee

I think that the Boston Terror was a horrible thing that happened. In my opinion the guy who did the bombing sould be severely punished. It is not fair that the people of Boston had to witness this horrible event at the Boston Marathon.

April 23, 2013 at 1:30 pm |
  244. Mari

:-( i felt terrible when i found out about the boston bombing i am going to pray for ALL the boston victims. #staystrongboston!!

April 23, 2013 at 1:32 pm |
  245. dakota

what a bad day to do something like this i pray for all the deaths and all the hurt love frome our school goes out to everyone

April 23, 2013 at 1:56 pm |
  246. Emma

One I have noticed is:
    The earth can't go on without animal and human natural deaths. But, we can go on without terrorist attacks. We need animal and human deaths so it won't over populate but we don't need destructive people who plan terrorist attacks.

April 23, 2013 at 2:53 pm |
  247. Emma

Its also very good that many of the runners stepped out of the race that they have been training for the big race to help many people. I bet live itself didn't matter anymore. A lot of the runners were probably thinking just run. And I'm sure many were risking there lives to help people. Citizens also! Not just the runners. :)
    Stay strong!

April 23, 2013 at 2:57 pm |
  248. Tony

I ask federal authorities to keep investigating the cowardly bomber since they must have militant training somewhere to know how to shoot and how to assemble explosives. They were lead by some group or country for sure. They don't seem to be working alone...some leader is behind them.

April 23, 2013 at 4:15 pm |
  249. Oliver

It was a horrific tragedy that happened in Boston last week and my prayers go out to the many victims. I feel very bad about it any I can't imagine why anyone do such a thing. They walked right to where that that eight year old little boy and set the bomb near him? And putting all that shrapnel in the bombs intended to maim people? Then stuck around to watch the carnage? That is perfectly monstrous. But I also feel sorry for the younger brother (Dzhokhar) because in some ways he is also a victim. This is a bit blunt and i know some may not agree with me, but his teachers, his friends, his coach, all said he was a great guy and that they never could believe he could ever do such a thing. Furthermore its quite possible his older brother sort of roped him into it, He (the older brother) was 6'3" and six years older. That would most likely be pretty intimidating. Im not really trying to to defend him too much, he did it anyway whether or not his brother pushed him, it was his decision and he really screwed up his life on account of it. But i also couldn't believe some people said he should be publicly hanged. Is more death and revenge going to solve things? Also, this is certainly a terrorist attack, but why then do they not call the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting a terrorist attack? Or the shooting at the batman movie theater? It doesn't make any sense.

April 23, 2013 at 4:22 pm |
  250. Julia

I can't believe that anyone would do this unless they're psychotic and need to be locked up or dealt with before they kill or injure anyone else. I think the criminal(s) should be turned over to the families of the victims, and they decide on the punishment.

April 23, 2013 at 5:18 pm |
  251. Julia

The criminals that have done such a terrible deed need to be dealt with. The authorities should turn the living criminal over to the families of the victims, and they decide on the appropriate punishment.

April 23, 2013 at 5:22 pm |