.
April 27th, 2011

Coming Up: Teacher Appreciation Week

You've heard us talk on the show this week about how you can honor your favorite teacher by sending us an iReportย (you have to be at least 13 years old to do it).

Now, we're opening up our blog for you to appreciate your teachers. ย Just tell us what your favorite teacher does that makes a difference, and you may see your comment next week on CNN Student News.

Filed under: Feedback • News Coverage
  1. Sally

My teacher is the only reason i started liking social studies because she spends a lot of time explaining each section and giving us activities on it to help us understand it. I have never understood social studies before but now after she made it clear to me, i started to get interested in it and like the class especially when we have arguments. I really admire her and appreciate her work. Thank you Mrs. Zagorski!

April 27, 2011 at 7:06 pm |
  2. Julian

Wise, creative, witty, and caring. These are just a few words I would use to describe my Social Studies teacher, Mr. Adam Dovico. Social/Global Studies have always been my favorite subject, but Mr. Dovico made me love it even more. Mr. Dovico came up with a song to Forget You by Cee-Lo Green about the different protests going on in North Africa and the Middle East. Also, if it wasn't for Mr. Dovico, I would have never known about CNN Student News. Usually, kids our age will just know that there is chaos throughout the Arabic world, but Mr. Dovico taught my classmates and I what caused the protests and chaos and I deeple thank him for that. Now I have a passion and a thirst for learning about the world.

THANK YOU MR.DOVICO!!!!!

April 27, 2011 at 7:23 pm |
  3. Lydia

I LOVE my teacher, Ms. Klaus!!! She is SO nice!!! She explains everything to me when I need help. I hope she is always a GREAT teacher so other students can say that they had THE BEST TEACHER in the history of teachers!!!!!

April 27, 2011 at 7:28 pm |
  4. Brittany

Most of the teachers that i have had I loved. I can't just do one so I shall recommend all of them.

April 27, 2011 at 7:36 pm |
  5. Nate

My favorite teacher is Mr.Waters 7th grade social studies at Mission Trail
    Middle school he's a great track and Basket ball coach for our school.Hes the best of the best in our school.

April 27, 2011 at 7:40 pm |
  6. Emma

I don`t really have a favorite teacher, their all so great, kind, and they love their jobs. If I had to pick one, I would have a lot of trouble.

April 27, 2011 at 8:05 pm |
  7. Alexandra

I think that my favorite teacher is Mr. Barnhart! he is the best. i have him for a.m. he is a good teacher because he explains everything so well.

April 27, 2011 at 8:23 pm |
  8. Alexandra

I love Mr. Barnhart! He is the best teacher in the entire world. I f you have him you are very lucky. He explains everything so you can understand. He is an amazing teacher. Everyone should have him! Rock on Mr. Barnhart.

April 27, 2011 at 8:35 pm |
  9. cassi

My teacher is amazing mrs.lucht because i'm new at my school and she made me feel so welcome. She also explains everything so well. My teacher 's obsessed with Manchester United soccer team i love it when she shows us videos of her favorite soccer team goofing up or awesome kicks.

April 27, 2011 at 9:12 pm |
  10. Mildred

I would like to recognize my 1st hour social studies teacher, Mr. Collins! You're very funny, and I love your cheesy cartoons! We watch student news everyday in social studies, and I hope you can see this! You're the best!

April 27, 2011 at 9:48 pm |

My favorite teacher, Ms. Jones is awesome because she teaches us philanthropy and how to make the world a better place.

April 27, 2011 at 9:59 pm |
  12. Mrs. Graf

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Graf, our World history teacher. She's smart, dependable and she makes us work our hardest to do good in school and to also show us how to make good decisons in our life's too. Mrs. Graf is really fun, but when it comes to things that need to be done, we all have to be serious and try to work together to get things finish. She's awesome!

April 27, 2011 at 10:12 pm |
  13. Rachel

April 27, 2011 at 10:13 pm |
  14. caitlin

I would love to say that mr. Adkisson is the worlds best sellwood selective teacher ever we think you are awesome

April 27, 2011 at 10:14 pm |
  15. Mandy

Mrs. W is my teacher. She is so awesome, she has won a crystal apple and she has always been nice to us. I know, you must all think your teacher is great, but here are a few reasons i think Mrs. W, is awesome. She is warm hearted, and is always teaching us something in a fun and new way. She runs the math club at our school, and she is always making sure we are not confused. Thank you so much Mrs. W, you are the best teacher ever!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

April 27, 2011 at 10:39 pm |
  16. Mandy

Mrs. W is my teacher. She is so awesome, she has won a crystal apple and she has always been nice to us. I know, you must all think your teacher is great, but here are a few reasons i think Mrs. W, is awesome. She is warm hearted, and is always teaching us something in a fun and new way. She runs the math club at our school, and she is always making sure we are not confused. Thank you so much Mrs. W, you are the best teacher ever!!!!

April 27, 2011 at 10:39 pm |
  17. Ashlyn

My favorite thing about Mrs. Waghorn is that she is patient and will help me with whatever i need.

April 27, 2011 at 10:43 pm |
  18. MaiNyia Vang

My favorite teacher is Mr. Hughes. He is my World Geography teacher and he teaches me and my classmate so many things. He is somewhat nice, but he may also be a little bit crazy at times, but t only happens when someone doesn't do as to what he says or if they don't listen to him or if they annoy him too many times, and if we get too loud for him to hear over people.

April 27, 2011 at 10:59 pm |
  19. Emily

My favorite teacher does so much! He helps me acheive things I never thought possible. He never lets anyone leave class not understanding something. He makes class fun, and gives us candy after tests. What more could I ask from a teacher?

April 27, 2011 at 11:28 pm |
  20. Andrew

She's more than organized, loses nothing, and overall, she's just plain fun, but the one feature that makes her stand out has got to be the fact that she manages to handle all of her loud, and a little disrespectful students, in a way that makes us all happy, satisfied, and excited to come to her class every day.

April 28, 2011 at 12:01 am |
  21. Seohui

I'm from Korea and my Korean Mrs. Park always smiles and encourages students. Also, her way of teaching's not boring and she makes it fun to study. Last year, I got 100 percents in Korean, all thanks to her!!!

April 28, 2011 at 2:44 am |
  22. Ben

Teaching junior high is probably one of the toughest jobs out there. Our math teacher has an interesting way of teaching. We'll be in the middle of a lesson about circles, then we're talking about a scene from a horror film. I don't quite get the connection, but it's things like that, that make me and probably others, remember the lesson. She offers makeup and help with most assignments. Teachers nation-wide: thank you.

April 28, 2011 at 6:38 am |
  23. Jueun

My favorite teacher is my history teacher and science teacher.
    First, my history teacher. He is a really good teacher. He thinks of different ways to make us learn difficult history easy, giving us some songs to remember and when you memorize it, you will know almost all of the information we need. Also, he gives us good grades and try to give us as much knowledges as he can. (Plus, you should hear him making jokes. It's beyond description.)
    Next, my science teacher. I think my school is really nice because in my school, there are lots of good teachers. My science teacher is just wonderful. Her class is very unique and I always look forward to listen her class. With her, I love science! ^^

April 28, 2011 at 7:09 am |
  24. Alicia

I am from ohio and my middle school techer is the best her name is Mrs. Klein and what she does that makes her my favorite is 1.shes my home room and most important she doesnt really get mad at anyone

April 28, 2011 at 7:27 am |
  25. Soobin

I'm from south korea. We have Teachers' Day in Korea when we express our gratefulness to our teachers. It's on May 15th. My teacher is very kind and I like her. She always helps us and we help her too~.Teacher always says I did a good job and encourages me to do better. She is happy for me when I'm happy and she is sad with me when I'm sad. Happy Teachers' Day!!

April 28, 2011 at 7:36 am |
  26. Grant

my favrite teacher is ms. lind she is an awsome teacher she helps us when we struggle and she teaches the class (wich is social studdies with a passion that lets us know that she really lovees her job beacause that is what i think its about its a ligitimit love teaching that makes a good teacher your awsom Ms. Lind

April 28, 2011 at 8:02 am |
  27. Trever

My Faverite teacher is Mr. Neph becaues he never gives homework and is really nice.

April 28, 2011 at 8:59 am |
  28. Luke

Mr. Smith is the best he found a way to incorporate cell Phones into class

April 28, 2011 at 9:05 am |
  29. alisa

I apprecation my teacher and love you too. You are the best. Mrs. Johnson.
    Love the student from CCPA/

April 28, 2011 at 9:07 am |
  30. Alexis

My class has been watching CNN News for 2 years, and we really enjoy it. We would like to Thank our teacher ,Ms.Tamiciko Williams, for bringing this very informal website to our attention.

April 28, 2011 at 9:27 am |
  31. -Hannah

My favorite teacher is Ms. Howard! she is the bomb!(;

April 28, 2011 at 9:35 am |
  32. kayden

Mr. Ernst is one of the best teachers over in my life really. He can be a good coach and a good teacher to all the students.

April 28, 2011 at 9:54 am |
  33. chrisitna

i want to honor mr.scaif for being fun cool and also thank u for all those fun labs that we have your very awsome

April 28, 2011 at 9:55 am |
  34. Kelly and Nicole

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Wlazlo. She is a great teacher because she's always nice and she always understands

April 28, 2011 at 10:14 am |
  35. jacob

I like my teacher Mr. leland history class.

April 28, 2011 at 10:45 am |
  36. Rivera

I have a teacher that is no ordinary teacher he is a teacher that respects his job but knows how to have fun. He respects his students and we respect him back.

April 28, 2011 at 10:47 am |
  37. solomon

My favorite teacher was Mrs.Clark she was my teacher in 5th grade .
    She us to buy me stuff all the time even if I wasn't doing so good .
    I also liked my teachers aide her name was Mrs.mitchell.

April 28, 2011 at 10:47 am |
  38. kaleb

My name is Kaleb i was in special education in a strict school system from 6 years old to 16, however last year i made it to a new school which is not as strict, i would never have made it without my favorite teacher Ms.T she never gave up on me and helped me to achieve my goals and to me thats a great teacher.

April 28, 2011 at 10:49 am |
  39. Rachel

My favorite teacher would have to be Ms. Jane Miller at El Capitian High School in LakeSide California. She makes sure that every kid gets there work done correctly also she helps the kids in here classes in every-way possible. Ms. Miller finds fun activities and plenty of other ways to make learning World History very fun. Every student at El Capitan High School can tell that Ms.Miller cares about her students not only there education but also there lives and students can always go to her for pretty much anything. She has regular rules in her class room and they are always followed. She just makes learning really fun. I enjoyed having her as my teacher. She will never be forgotton..

April 28, 2011 at 10:50 am |
  40. Waleel

My favorite teacher is Mr. Sebela. He fun,we play hackysack together. I like him because he's great at teaching the class how to behave respectfully. He was great at playing sports too. i love his personality, he has the same characteristics. I love the way he teaches us math and biology.

April 28, 2011 at 10:51 am |
  41. ALYSSA

My favorite teachers is Miss . z she so nice and she always make sure that i did good in school and when i need so to talk to shy was allway there. she all make the class fun and if we don't like the class and there one teacher at my school she the nice and she should be best teachcher ever................

April 28, 2011 at 10:51 am |
  42. robert

well my favorite teacher is Ms.Trower. The reason is because she made me understand math and help me like it. She showed me different way to use math on the streets.well we need math on almost everything we do she said. Ms. Trower is a great teacher because she doesn't only think about math. she cares about are feelings.if we were mad or sad she would always try to ask or figure out what was wrong with us.

April 28, 2011 at 10:53 am |
  43. Jessie

All of my teachers really help me but, I would have to say that Mrs. Casey here at Eastside helps me the most and gets down to my level and really supports me in my work!

April 28, 2011 at 11:08 am |
  44. N'kayla

My favorite teacher name is Mr. Roehm because a few weeks ago the whole 7th grade was raising money for Pennies for Peace. We raised enough money so the children in Afghanistan can have a teacher for a whole year. We raised almost 600 dollars.

April 28, 2011 at 11:10 am |
  45. Grace

My favorite teacher is my Spanish 1 teacher, Ms. Urquilla. She is so nice and not to mention hilarious! She makes learning fun and exciting. The thing I love the most about Ms.Urquilla is that we learn lots of Spanish while at the same time having fun! I've learned more Spanish in Ms. Urquilla's class than any other core class.

April 28, 2011 at 11:11 am |
  46. brendon

my favorite teacher was mrs . Davis. She helped me learn to read and write.

April 28, 2011 at 11:42 am |
  47. Jordan and Destinee

Our favorite teacher is our freshman english teacher named Mrs. Davis. She she knows how to teach very well.

April 28, 2011 at 11:44 am |

I greatly appreciate my former art teacher, Ms. Worcester. She has showed me that not only are teachers our mentors in school but could also be good friends and role models. She has always been the nicest person to me and welcomed me to come into her classroom and see her if I ever have something I need to talk about.

April 28, 2011 at 11:44 am |
  49. Amethyst

The best teacher in my life as a high school student has been my art teacher, not because its art class but because when I need something she's there for me. I feel like I can trust her easily and have gone to talk to her on a personal business and as her student. This teacher is fantastic in many ways, including the classroom to knowing her out side of school. She has always been there for me to talk to and I feel like many other teachers should make relationships with their students like I have with my art teacher.

April 28, 2011 at 11:45 am |
  50. Even

My favorite teachers would probably be either my 8th grade English teacher or 7th grade math teacher.

April 28, 2011 at 11:45 am |
  51. Christina

My favorite teacher would be my 5th grade teacher Ms. Shane. She was always there for me. I was always able to get help seems how I was going through a rough time she seemed to be the only person that understood what was happening the most.

April 28, 2011 at 11:45 am |
  52. Aime

My favorite teacher is my math teacher, Ms. Small. She's so understanding and helps me and everyone when they don't get what they're doing. Her humor is also very helpful when doing work.

April 28, 2011 at 11:46 am |
  53. Sean

Mr.Mercer, my 7-8th grade health teacher was not only a teacher but he was a friend, and he would take any question, no matter how inappropriate it might have been, and would make it into a interesting teaching lesson.

April 28, 2011 at 11:47 am |

my favorite teacher was always really kind to everyone. She made sure that we got our work done but wasn't strict. We could still have fun and fool around in the class room without causing too much chaos. she always cared about everyone

April 28, 2011 at 11:49 am |
  55. foday

my favorite teacher has to be MRS.Candy my first grade teacher. She made learning fun.

April 28, 2011 at 12:28 pm |
  56. Jonathan

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Rowe. She makes everything fun so we could learn it because students have fun when they learn. There is a lot of teachers i like but she is the most one i like. It dosent realy matter who is your best teacher as long as u are learning.

April 28, 2011 at 12:29 pm |
  57. Damien

My faviorte teacher is my 4th grade teacher. She was always nice to us . She would give us treats .She would help us always she was always a awsome teacher.

April 28, 2011 at 12:29 pm |
  58. George

Our teacher really cares about how we do in all aspects of life. Yes, he wants our skills to improve, but he is always trying to teach us something he calls a "life lesson" to help us throughout our lives.

April 28, 2011 at 12:29 pm |
  59. Jacob

Teacher appreciation week is about when a teacher is doing a very good job and they deserve to be awarded

April 28, 2011 at 12:30 pm |
  60. Javier

From all the teachers Ive had before. It would have to be Mr.Williams the teacher I use to have in fourth grade. He was so fun at the same time he use to make stuff pretty fun while learning something important. teachers in my school should see him as a role motel.

April 28, 2011 at 12:32 pm |
  61. Jaime

my favorite was mr. warner.he was mean sometimes so thas why i came to surprise

April 28, 2011 at 12:33 pm |
  62. juan

my first techer that i liked her name is hemenes she was nice she will let you do ene thing the grade that i was at was kindergarden

April 28, 2011 at 12:33 pm |
  63. xavier

i think taecher appreciation week is awesome for taechers because they think there students hates them but when they bring you a gift then they like you and you didnt know they like you

April 28, 2011 at 12:33 pm |
  64. alexus

I have a teacher she was the best teachier i had in third grade she was the funniest teacher.when i talk to her last year was so happy.

April 28, 2011 at 12:33 pm |
  65. raymond

My favorite was Mrs Ritter becuse she was nice. She did all the stuff that she needed to get done in a fun way. We stil leared alot of stuff

April 28, 2011 at 12:34 pm |
  66. Erika

What I like about this teacher is that she is respectful, caring, and she has trust in the students. This teacher is nice and cares about her students. She doesn't lie. She is fair and responsible. She is awesome.

April 28, 2011 at 12:35 pm |
  67. Maddie

What makes my favorite teacher the best teacher to me is...she is nice, helpful, she has a positive attitude, and you can always count on her!!!!

April 28, 2011 at 12:35 pm |
  68. Damien

My faviorte teacher was my 4th grade teacher. she was nice she gave us treats .she would always help us .i think she was a awsome teacher

April 28, 2011 at 12:36 pm |
  69. danielle

Teacher appreciation week is meant for people that are teachers. They taught you all year long and they deserve to be thanked no matter if you liked them or not . Later in life you remmember what your teacher told you, reach for the stars and excceed cause they believe in you. and now you are in college smart. My third grade teacher always made me laugh and that is why i like her and i will never forget her.

April 28, 2011 at 12:36 pm |
  70. cierra

My favorite teacher is mrs. cloth. She is my favorite teacher, because on halloween she dressed up like a crazy scientest with a crazy hair do. But on the normally side she is a sweetheart!

April 28, 2011 at 12:36 pm |
  71. sarah

my teacher is very nice she gives us party's when we respect her.

April 28, 2011 at 12:37 pm |
  72. Kassandra

My teacher is very kind, and under standing. She respects us if we respect her.She also helps us a lot when we have trouble under standing something.She also knows when there is trouble in the class.

April 28, 2011 at 12:38 pm |
  73. Olivia

I belive teacher appreciation week is a week for teachers to be thanked for all of their hard work for teaching kids all over the world .They help us move on to the next grade. Graduate and succeed in life to have a healthy life with good grades and all the help from the teachers that helped u though elementry school,high school,and college.

April 28, 2011 at 12:38 pm |
  74. kayla

I have a teacher and I have moved schools but at my old school i still have a teacher and she is the best and funest teacher I have ever had. When I think of her I always think of my old school and the teachers there. My teacher's named, Mrs.Palmer and I think of her as if she is in my family.Mrs.Palmer is my mom's favorits person and that school thinks of me as a family like i have had Mrs.Palmer cence I have been in third grade, but i have been in my school cence kindergarden so I know that school very well. So that is my favorie teacher in the houl wide world!

April 28, 2011 at 12:38 pm |
  75. Nicole

Well, my favorite teacher has a lot of things that I like about her, but the most important thing is that she is caring and outstanding. Whenever I don't understand her or what she is saying, she ask if I need help and then they help me. Or maybe she see is having a horrible day but, she never takes it out on us. And that's why she is my favorite teacher!

April 28, 2011 at 12:40 pm |
  76. Mariyah

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Williams I choose her because she loves to teach us new things and she always loves to help us. I just love learning new things and so she always makes me feel special. She loves to make people laugh and sheโ€™s really exciting. I love having her as a teacher. She is the best teacher ever!!!!!!!!

April 28, 2011 at 12:41 pm |
  77. maya

I believe that teacher appreciation week is the week teachers should be thanked. Because of all the hard work they have done. They have helped kids in school and after school. We should be thankful that their are people who want to be teachers. If there wasn't anyone who wanted to become a teacher. Well then there would have never have schools and you would never get a gob. You would have never learned anything. That is why we should thank teachers everywhere.

April 28, 2011 at 12:42 pm |
  78. krisynthia

My favorite teacher is my first grade teacher.Every morning she would give us candy and she would give us extra recess.The most fun thing about her is every week she would play checkers with us.Its nice to do something good for teachers every once in a wile.

April 28, 2011 at 12:43 pm |
  79. Ryan

My favorite teacher has done a lot for me. She has planned fun surprises during the whole year. Even while we were working on the AIMS, she gave out lots of treats for the students that worked hard.

April 28, 2011 at 12:43 pm |
  80. nana

My faoritve teacher is miss Thalia she is the BEST teacher ever that everyone shoud thank her!!!

April 28, 2011 at 12:46 pm |
  81. Davina

I attend Bridges Career Development Academy in bakersfield, California. I appreciate my teahcer Mr. Ardoin. The students here are currently on probation therefore we have a reputation. Mr. Ardoin has the patience for the students. He makes learning very fun and interesting. If he sees a student struggling, without the student asking for help he will help that student. He is the only teacher in my school that can make me understand the difficult math that im dealing with in order to graduate this summer. He suggests websites we can go to current techniques he puts himself out there and does watever is in his power to help and make us understand. He is AWESOME!!!

April 28, 2011 at 12:51 pm |
  82. arkeith

I have a teacher assistant right now that has really helped me. His name is bobby and he helps me get my points and gets me back on track when I am messing up. I really appreciate the fact that he takes the time to have real conversations with me.

April 28, 2011 at 1:42 pm |
  83. Rutta

She makes me happy. She makes me focus in school more. She helps me in school and it makes me not want to drop out. We have nice conversations and she makes a difference in my life.

April 28, 2011 at 1:42 pm |
  84. Marcus

My favorite teacher is Mrs.T

April 28, 2011 at 1:43 pm |
  85. travis

In the past i really had alot of teachers help me but the main teacher that helped me get y grades up was ms.Weis she is the best teacher ever. now im in the plus progrm and she is still helping me. she never quits on me.I really appreciate all she has done for me ill never forget it

April 28, 2011 at 1:44 pm |
  86. robert

my favorite teacher is bobby fields. bobby is really nice. he appreciate me when i do something right. he also tells me when i do something wrong then he tells me how to correct what i am doing.

April 28, 2011 at 1:44 pm |
  87. Matthew

Mrs. Marlowe is a great teacher. She teaches social studies. She helped prepare people for the CRCT 3 weeks prior to it. Mrs.Marlowe has been a nice, successful, helpful, and engouraging teacher all year. I am sure she has put this feeling in her other students her whole carrer.

April 28, 2011 at 1:45 pm |
  88. Marquise

One of my favorite teacher was Mr. HiLLS because he always helped me with my school work and he was always helping everyone that need his help and i thank him for the things he did for me.

April 28, 2011 at 1:48 pm |
  89. Tyshaun

Well my favorite teacher is Ms. Marcotte because she can be serious sometimes but also fun. She plays games with us she loves to play soccer and softball. She can pin drop which is so cool.

April 28, 2011 at 1:50 pm |
  90. sonia

Ms.Albert was one of my favorite teachers i had we had the most fun ever learning and i learned a lot.

April 28, 2011 at 2:41 pm |
  91. Tiffinie

My favorite teacher incorporates a lot of related topics into our lessons so I can relate somehow to what we're learning through that. In Government there are so many different aspects and learning just the terms and straight facts can not only be dull, but hard as well. Learning from news articles and watching things like CNN Student News helps me see the connection between it all and I feel like I remember it better.

April 28, 2011 at 2:47 pm |
  92. Ethan

My favorite teacher always gives you a chance. If he says no talking and you talk he gives you a warning. You do it again warning. Its always a warning.

April 28, 2011 at 2:54 pm |
  93. Jackilynn

Hey i go to west wilkes middle school and i just wanted to tell you my favorite teachers at west and they are Mrs.taylor,mrs.mcneil,mrs.schwab,and Mrs.stoler and more but these are my top favorite they are so awesome and all of them are athletic and cool and yes there all girls because we dont have alot of boy teachers here but i guess thats all i have to say about my favorite teachers.....................................have a nice day and yes i do have more..!!

April 28, 2011 at 3:04 pm |
  94. Christopher

My Math teacher really is concerned about her student's future. So we focus a lot on careers in the class. Seeing as how she lets us to a lot of careers, I can tell that she cares a lot.

April 28, 2011 at 3:41 pm |
  95. Braxton

Mr.Bukowski at Washington Junior High is the best teacher ever. He taught both my brothers and now me. Every day we come to class is fun. Having a sub is just not the same. He makes class fun.

April 28, 2011 at 3:49 pm |
  96. Erin

I would love to appreciate Mrs.Harris from South Orange Town Middle School for always letting us watch cnn student news in class. Thank you Mrs.Harris!we all love you!

April 28, 2011 at 3:57 pm |
  97. kevin

my teacher is mrs. k she is the beat teacher of all.

April 28, 2011 at 4:03 pm |
  98. Elyse

My favorite teacher is mr. Montie and all this week he let US, the students, teach the class!!!

April 28, 2011 at 4:04 pm |
  99. Rachel

I think that these special teachers help me understand more and I know that they care about

April 28, 2011 at 4:11 pm |
  100. victoria

I love Mrs Hobson at roosevelt middle school. she teaches la

April 28, 2011 at 4:17 pm |
  101. Jacob

My favorite teacher is Mr. Lindsey from Portal Middle/High school. He's a good teacher because he actually interacts with the students.

April 28, 2011 at 4:20 pm |
  102. randolph heights school

The teacher we want to talk about is Mr. Moeller who just passed away we want him to know where ever he is now is that he you are AWSOME. We all MISS you VERY MUCH and we hope his family is ok.

April 28, 2011 at 4:28 pm |
  103. Reba

I love you ms. Miano!!

April 28, 2011 at 5:25 pm |
  104. Austin

Mr. Collins you are the best teacherEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 28, 2011 at 5:27 pm |
  105. 7B 3rd PERIOD

(I SPEAK FOR ALL)
    DEAR MS.DOYAL YOU ARE THE ASOMEST MOST WONDERFUL GEO TEACHER WE HAVE EVER HAD. ITS KINDA WEIRD THAT YOU MADE IT SO EASY FOR US AND YET YOUR "SMARTEST(BRENTON)"STUDENTS DONT GET BUT WITH YOUR HELP THEY EVENTUALLY CAUGHT ON
    THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AWESOME
    LOVE 7B 3rd PERIOD

April 28, 2011 at 5:30 pm |
  106. Kelly

Mrs.Rohen is my favorite teacher, because she is very enthusiatic about learning and really wants us to succeed.

April 28, 2011 at 5:32 pm |
  107. Alicia

Hi my name is Alicia.I thank my teacher Mr.mcdonald for all the support you have given me in your class.You have taught me alot of History and I hope this is the perfect way to show you appreciation.

April 28, 2011 at 5:49 pm |
  108. sally mae

It is hard to say what my favoret teacher is. I just like so many in the school. If I had to choose my favoret it would be Ms. Gordon because she is a true friend and an awsome band instoructore. she also taught me what music is really about.It's not just a simple song on the radio. it is much more than that.She teaches me to go after my dreams and do what it takes to be a famous singer. She just teaches me so many fascinating things and I admire her for that. ๐Ÿ™‚

April 28, 2011 at 6:02 pm |
  109. Mia

Gooooo Mrs. Hoffman! She tells the funniest stories in government and teaches us our lessons in a way we will understand! She definitly makes Anoka High a better place!

April 28, 2011 at 6:19 pm |
  110. Coronado School

Mr. Potts is #1!

April 28, 2011 at 6:30 pm |
  111. Bobby

My favorite teacher would be ms. Petterson. i just want to acknowledge that this person help me to come out of my shell. She give me the confidence i need to express my opinion and let my voice be heard. And even more, Ms. Petterson would do whatever she have to to help her student learn. She is strong and determine, she would not let any obstacle get in the way of her teaching. I SAY TWO CLAPS FOR MS. PETTERSON!!!!!

April 28, 2011 at 6:46 pm |
  112. sarah

my favorit teacher is mrs.williams who is awsome at teaching and makes learning FUN.

April 28, 2011 at 6:48 pm |
  113. Nathaniel

The best teacher at Valley Vista High School is definetly Mr. Melone! Mr. Melone teaches Government/Economy, and he also coaches the football team. He is an inspiration to all teachers and coaches alike and I hope he gets a shoutout from the CNN Student News segment! Not only is he a cool guy but he is layed back about certain things in class but he is also strict at the same time. He makes sure we get all our work done and done right. SHOUTOUT TO MR. MELONE'S 1ST PERIOD CLASS!!!!!

April 28, 2011 at 7:19 pm |
  114. Meadow

I think Mr. Wooding is an amazing teacher because he gets the class exited about just about anything... even things like taking notes. Thanks Jwood!! I've learned alot this year

April 28, 2011 at 8:00 pm |
  115. Jacque

I love Mrs. Summers.

April 28, 2011 at 8:16 pm |
  116. Haleigh

My teacher Mr.Kemper is my favorite teacher because he has all kinds of coo animals and make's learning Fun..he has 4 snake's (Penelope,redgie,and bily and bob.a geico Ebby 3 turtles joe,spe and de,and a trarachula talulla)

April 28, 2011 at 8:28 pm |
  117. nicole

my teacher make a diffrance in are class because she talks to us and makes are social studies class a blast.Also she explanes it so that we can understand the hard time are country is going throught

April 28, 2011 at 8:28 pm |
  118. Layla

My favorite teacher is Ms.Gangi-Hall . She is the BEST 5th grade teacher in the world because she is funny and she handles a lot of drama ๐Ÿ™‚

April 28, 2011 at 8:36 pm |
  119. Quincy

I would like to say Mr.Moeller was the best teacher ever. HE just passed away and are school had a big beifit. So we all Would like to have a shoutout to the best teacher EVER!

April 28, 2011 at 8:55 pm |
  120. Melissa

My favorite teacher by far would be my 9th Grade Honors World History teacher Mrs. D'Errico. She makes learining an enjoyable experience. Her class is the one i loom most forward to in the day. Not only is she a nice person, but she knows how to draw the attention of a teenagers mind. She makes learning about history a pleasure rather than a hassle. I think she is the best teacher by far becuase of the energy she brings to the classroom as well as how she cares about the success of each and every one of her students! She truely is a joy to have as a teacher and i cannot thank her enough!
    Thank you Mrs. D'Errico

April 28, 2011 at 9:01 pm |
  121. Madison

My favorite teacher is Mr.Poor for explaining pre-al in all the ways that make it fun and exciting! Not to mention that he explains pre-al in the easiest ways to understand! Thank you Mr.Poor!

April 28, 2011 at 9:07 pm |
  122. Brooke

My social studies teacher Mr. Russell, because he let's us watch CNN student news, and actually understands us kids and doesn't just give us an assignment and leave!!!

April 28, 2011 at 9:26 pm |
  123. cody

my favorite teacher is mrs stewart government economics

April 28, 2011 at 9:29 pm |
  124. Tyler

My teacher, Mr. Huebner, is awesome! He is nice, a funny guy, and is my cross country coach! He teaches World Cultures/ Civics and I love his class! I think that kids connect better with a teacher that is there coach in a sporting event because they are with them more inside of school and outside. Mr. Huebner is a great in the classroom and good with xc! He also does a good job coaching girls basketball!

April 28, 2011 at 9:36 pm |
  125. Lauren

When teachers stay before and after school it makes me feel like they work as hard as they can for us students.

April 28, 2011 at 9:53 pm |
  126. Sierra

All of my teachers are great ,but if i would have to pick one it would have to be Mr.Brady.He is so funny and very understanding.He makes learning fun ,and it makes me want to learn.Mr.Brady is an AMAZING teacher.

April 28, 2011 at 9:58 pm |
  127. Layla

My favorite teacher is Ms.Gangi-Hall because shes awesome:)

April 28, 2011 at 11:02 pm |
  128. emily

Dave Holt (mr.Holt) was the BEST (no joke)!!!!He is retired now ,but not fully ,he works at the wyoming education center (I think). He was the GREATEST person and teacher I had ever seen!!!!( literally) I love you mr.holt you are the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU LATER
    LOVE
    EMILY

April 28, 2011 at 11:09 pm |
  129. Lauren

Hey Carl,
    This is for teacher appreciation week. I couldn't narrow it down to just one favorite teacher, so here are five of my favorite teachers:
    Mrs. Sheffer, my first grade teacher
    Mr. Jones, my 7th grade science teacher
    Mrs. Dreves, my 2D art teacher
    Mr. Ottey, my current American History teacher
    and Mr. Armstrong, an intermittent substitute
    They are all pretty awesome teachers and teacher appreciation week is going to be just as awesome.
    See ya!
    -Lauren

April 28, 2011 at 11:15 pm |
  130. sabrina

i would like to thank my social studies teacher for teaching use history and also making it fun to learn it

April 29, 2011 at 12:03 am |
  131. Ibrahim

My favorite teacher is ms.never. I understand things she teaches my very fast. She is very kind and nice. Ms.neveen is very funny. She made me love learning.

April 29, 2011 at 2:38 am |
  132. Kayla

My teahcer lets us have free time and that makes us want to come to school more. I think all teachers should allow their students at the end of class to have a little bit of free time.

April 29, 2011 at 8:19 am |
  133. Matt

I believe all ofmy teachers at this moment are the three best teachers i have ever had. Their names are Mr. Zeller,Mr. Honea, and Ms. "B." They've helped me with all of my school troubles and my troubles outside of school, and i just want to thank them for being the three best teachers ever.

April 29, 2011 at 8:19 am |
  134. Kayla

My teacher allows us to have free time! It makes us want to come to school because we have fun learning our subject. I think all teachers should let us have a little bit of freedom in school!
    Thank you Mr. Roehm!

April 29, 2011 at 8:21 am |
  135. Dustin

My favorite teacher is Ms. Forch because she makes her classes fun. She conects with the us like in a friend kinda way but still being a teacher. She is very easy to get along with unless your get on her bad side witch the only way to do that is not do ur homework. She helps with just about anything you need help on if u ask her for the help.

April 29, 2011 at 9:13 am |
  136. Makala

My favorite teacher isnt one I have now, she was my english teacher my first 3 years of high school. She made a point to make sure that nobody ever failed and she would do anything to help out, even if it wasnt in English.

April 29, 2011 at 9:15 am |
  137. tonjanea

my favorite teacher is mrs.davis she is funny awsome and cool

April 29, 2011 at 9:27 am |
  138. mikayla

i want to thank the best teacher in portal middle high school for been there 4 me name mrs.lila lewis she is the best she helps u understand thing and she is cool to be around she is also nice and would help you with anything you need.

April 29, 2011 at 9:29 am |
  139. Matthew

My teacher Mrs. Marcotte is the best teacher ive ever had she is fun to be in her class. She lets us play games all the time.

April 29, 2011 at 9:42 am |
  140. Kenzie

My teacher, Ms.Hill, is one of the coolest teachers I have. She explains something, and if we don't understand then she gives us an example.

April 29, 2011 at 9:43 am |
  141. Tommy

My Favorite teacher is Ms.Hill she always tries to make things fun and cares about every single students future. Everyone is her favorite student. She is also my science teacher. She will always help you when you need help, I wish she taught eighth.

April 29, 2011 at 9:45 am |
  142. Bryce

the only reason i like math is that my teacher mr. Robbins makes it look so fun to do. And that he is a funny guy to.

April 29, 2011 at 10:36 am |
  143. Micaela

My teacher makes social studies interesting
    Instead of boring chapter reports we do book reports and we have a sheet of paper and you have to have three in a row.
    Also if you are struggling he will help you.
    He is not an easy teacher, he makes you work and search for the answers not just here-is-the-answer-go-away kind of teacher.
    He is the bomb!

April 29, 2011 at 10:38 am |
  144. Anthony

My teacher,Mr. Carter, has brought Humor into what he teaches. some people might think Social Studies is boring, but he brings humor and uses technology to teach us. He uses a Smart board to keep what he teaches us in the now. Thanks Mr. Carter

April 29, 2011 at 10:39 am |
  145. Michael

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Hill From East Lee. She does a good job of mixing school with fund and makes class enjoyable. I would give her Funnest teacher award.

April 29, 2011 at 10:39 am |
  146. Brett

No teacher is my favorite because some teachers might get mad. But if I had to pick a favorite it would be Mrs. Lindsey

April 29, 2011 at 10:45 am |
  147. Eastside Jr./Sr. High

All of our staff commit alot of work in their jobs, but we have taken a vote and of the whole Jr. High students 66% voted Mrs. Casey!
    Congradulations!!!

April 29, 2011 at 11:09 am |
  148. Cassidi

There are quite a few classes that I really enjoy being a part of because of the teachers, but my absolute favorite class is English! My English teacher is Miss Catherine (Cat) Bode, she is awesome!! I love how she is always there and is more than happy to help me out when I need it the most. She also makes learning SO much fun. When she gives us extra work, mostly for extra credit, it is ALWAYS fun and enjoyable. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME TEACHER!! ๐Ÿ™‚

April 29, 2011 at 11:18 am |
  149. Shawn

My teacher, Mrs. Forch, keeps things interesting by always having something new every day! There is never a dull moment in our class. She also makes learning fun and exciting! And her many stories never disappoint!

April 29, 2011 at 11:37 am |
  150. Guffey

Many tend to disagree with my opinion, but my favorite teacher is Mr. Everitt. On top of his vast knowledge of grammar, usage, and literature, he has an interesting personality that combines abrasive humor with an extremely condescending tone. Although he seems to garner a lot of negative feedback, I find his attitude hilarious, and that adds to my learning experience.

April 29, 2011 at 11:44 am |
  151. taylor

my favorite teacher would be mr. Fraizer he learning math alot fun then it is.

April 29, 2011 at 11:45 am |
  152. Morgan

I think highly of all my teachers, so it's hard to say I have a favorite. I think important qualities for teachers to have are motivation, a sense of humor, the best interest of their students, etc. It's always important for students to feel like their teachers are there for them, whether it's an academic or personal issue.

April 29, 2011 at 11:46 am |
  153. shakira

mrs. pierce because she's harder on us and that makes us actually work to get a good grade. she also takes off 5% for turning in late work and that makes you want to get things in on time and it prepares you for the future. (:

April 29, 2011 at 12:49 pm |
  154. Emi&Dani

Our world history teacher is the ultimate best ๐Ÿ˜€ Definitely makes learning this hard subject so much better!! The daily arguments are wonderful:) Thank you Mr. Rucker.
    We love you โค โค

April 29, 2011 at 1:30 pm |
  155. Nemecio

I believe Mr. Roehm is the best teacher. What makes him a good and constructive teacher is that he understand me and my peers. He also isn't like other teachers that punishes you right away when you don't work good or you don't do your homework. He gives me a lot of chances even if I'm not working as hard as i should be working.

April 29, 2011 at 1:55 pm |
  156. Noah

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Marcotte because she is fun,nice,and cool we play this gae everyday in her class where we do math and guess an answer and if we get it right we get to shoot a basketball for 5 points and then at the end of the week the team with the most points dousnt have to take a test they get a free 100% on it thats why she is my favorite teacher cuz she is fun.

April 29, 2011 at 1:58 pm |
  157. Jazmin

I appreciate all of my teachers and what lengths they go to, to help us students to learn. Some of my favorite teachers are the ones who know how to have a fun time with teaching and have a sense of humor but, who also fill our heads with knowledge for the future while doing so.

April 29, 2011 at 2:02 pm |
  158. Aaron

My Teacher really takes a turn on history, he some times jumps up on tables he even acts out the characters. He makes everbody laugh. He is the coolest teacher ever for 8th grade. I even like his Bible sessions that he teaches. The funniest thing is he even acts out characters in bible

April 29, 2011 at 2:35 pm |
  159. castro middel school

Thanks MRS.Combs for everything you have done for us an never give up on us. you have worked so hard with us to show us how to speak English .Thanks for being here WE LOVE YOU!!!BEST TEACHER EVER!! from the girls.

April 29, 2011 at 2:49 pm |
  160. Jarad

I have moved away from my school and i still like the teachers at my old school after what they have thought me and i really like what they have done to support me. I liked all my old teachers and they have to be the best teachers i ever had!!!!!!

April 29, 2011 at 2:57 pm |
  161. sierra

my favorite teacher is mr.fanning and miss.delihoya they are gate teachers mr.fanning dose a lot of fun stuf and miss.delihoya is nice and asome and a fun learning teacher

April 29, 2011 at 2:59 pm |
  162. Cherry

My favorite teacher makes a lot of our projects and work fun. He also plays around with us and makes sure we don't bully. He's one of the best teachers anyone can have. (Zinc)

April 29, 2011 at 3:04 pm |

Teacher appreciation week should be a week for teachers form the class and they should do nice things for their teachers.

April 29, 2011 at 3:04 pm |
  164. Kanajay

My favorit teacher is mrs.Diver.she is fun and nice and the best teacher ever.

April 29, 2011 at 3:14 pm |
  165. Graham

The best teacher in the world, is now question it has to be Mr. Petersen, who also won the Rancho Solano best teacher and is in the running for best teacher in the world. You rock M.P!!!

April 29, 2011 at 3:34 pm |
  166. Jessicalynn

Thank you Mr. Sailors for taking over the position of temperary principal for the rest of the year. I understand that you would rather teach, but it's still good that you were chosen. If someone else had been brought in to do the job, they more in likely would have changed many of the things believed to be normalities. Your students thank and appriciate you and will miss you next year. On the bright side, the position is only temperary and you will be reterned to your teaching post befor you know it.
    ~SAILORS ROCKS~

April 29, 2011 at 3:42 pm |
  167. Mathew

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Slusher she makes science my favorite subject.

April 29, 2011 at 4:03 pm |
  168. Ben

Mrs.Kessler is the only reason i like social studies
    she is a super cool teacher. And really nice. : )

April 29, 2011 at 4:18 pm |
  169. victoria

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Hobson. She teaches L.A at Roosevelt middle school in Ceder Rapids. I like her becouse she teaches my favorite subject, she is fun to be with and she is helpful too all her students. It is kind of sad when I am in PAACT/PACCT becose I am not doing my last class with my favorite teacher but only with my second favorite.

April 29, 2011 at 4:22 pm |
  170. madison

I think Mr.Denter is a good teacher because he explains things in a simpler way.

April 29, 2011 at 5:06 pm |
  171. lizzie

my favorite teacher is mrs. hutchens because she is awsome because she lets us have free time on our netbooks and she also give out candy if we are good that day!!!!!!!

April 29, 2011 at 5:07 pm |
  172. lizzie

my favorite teacher is Mrs. Smith because she is supper nice and awsome to my class

April 29, 2011 at 5:10 pm |
  173. madison

thanks Mr.Denter for a great year! ๐Ÿ™‚

April 29, 2011 at 5:10 pm |
  174. Shayna

My teacher is the best teacher ever. He always makes me and the whole class laugh. He always makes sure we understand something before he moves on. He also makes sure tutoring and everything else that can help you is open when you need it that is why my class and I want to nominate Mr.CurtisC-Dawg) he is our math Language arts and reading teacher!

April 29, 2011 at 5:44 pm |
  175. Cassie

My teachers , Mrs.Washington and Mrs.Harp are the best teachers on the planet! They are very helpful to us and they use scare tactics to keep us in good shape.They both make learning fun and always have a smile on their face.I will never forget MRS.WASHINGTON AND MRS.HARP

April 29, 2011 at 5:45 pm |
  176. Paul

One of my favorite teachers was Stanton Englehart. He was shy and quiet and usually taught from the back of the class. He got us to do most of the teaching, thinking and learning. Very thought provoking.

April 29, 2011 at 6:49 pm |
  177. Harley

My favorite teacher was one of my JROTC instructors at Bartlett High School in Anchorage, AK, First Sergeant Joshua. He was hard, and did whatever it took to make sure your act was straight, but he was always there for anybody that needed help. He wouldn't let you get away with anything, but he was always willing to help you to get it right, whether it was having you march the same drill over and over, or measuring your brass after school the day before an inspection. He will always be my favoritbe teacher, and he's one of the reasons I loved JROTC, a program that defines my high school experience to a "T."

April 29, 2011 at 7:20 pm |
  178. Holly/Coronado 7th grade

My favorite teacher is Mr. Potts. i would send an ireport but i dont know how. he is my favorite 7th grade teacher because hes so funny, sarcastic and he just has a good personality. Not to mention that his wife and daughter is gorgeous and his son is handsome! Mr.Potts Is truley #1!!!! We love him! We will miss him when we move up to 8th grade! We love you Mr.Potts if you are reading this!!!!
    P.S--Holly-–Cierra-–And Madi! YOu are awesome Mr.potts and CArl we like your puns !haha!!:))<3

April 29, 2011 at 7:50 pm |
  179. Jacque

Ms. Peterson is awsome! She helps me understand everything I would like to know.She always explains everything in a clear way. She prepares me for high school and a better future. She honestly is the best.

April 29, 2011 at 8:38 pm |
  180. ashton

my favorite teacher is mrs. case from frontier trail middle school in KANSAS she is the best

April 29, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  181. Chelsea

I Want to give a Shout to my teacher, Andrea.. ๐Ÿ™‚ who doesn't get appreciated enough. We love you!

April 30, 2011 at 12:11 am |
  182. camryn

Wow, I think that parents should decide what the student eats not the school.

April 30, 2011 at 2:24 am |
  183. Carlo

I attend Dante Alighieri High School in Rome, Italy. I have to say that my Middle School History and Geography teacher made a strong impact on our lives because she made us think about what happened in past, historical events using easy language so that we could understand everything. She made an extra effort to help us as much as she could bringing the past right at our fingertips!

April 30, 2011 at 2:57 am |
  184. Chaewon

Mr.Kim is math teacher at my school.
    He is very nice, humorous, kind, and smart!
    He is being stern only at some cases:like when he saw some children who are being lazy at his class or who didn't try to their best.
    He always explain math-also it is fun, too!-,
    and prepare pop-quiz for us.
    Now I'm interesting at math by him.
    Thank you, Mr.Kim!

April 30, 2011 at 9:22 am |
  185. hunter

thanks teachers whooooooooooooooo put this on cnn student news please

April 30, 2011 at 10:39 am |
  186. Michael

Mrs. Jackson...before i met her i hated science...now i love it. I hope she enjoyed having me as a student because i definetly enjoyed her as my teacher.

April 30, 2011 at 11:02 am |
  187. Holly

I would have to say Mr.Potts is my favorite teacher!Because he has a good pesonality,is sarcastic and loves to joke and have fun with his class!We are also his favorite class to! He has 2 gorgeous girls, his wife and daughter and then he has an handsome son! Not to mention we will miss him when we move to 8th grade and he moves down to 6th grade to teach! Mr.Potts if you are reading this Are homeroom loves you i speak for all!.....Love, Holly MAdi and Cierra!:)) And CArl we love your puns!Haha!<3

April 30, 2011 at 12:38 pm |
  188. jayden

my favorite teacher is mr. Fuchs!!! hes really funny and keeps it interesting

April 30, 2011 at 1:06 pm |
  189. hunter

are teacher at are school are like parents they give care every day they care about are future as we move on to new thing so teacher thank for the learning plan

April 30, 2011 at 2:25 pm |
  190. Ty'Megia

My favortie teacher is ms.Russo because she is the best teacher ever because she always give us things to hold and to read everyday and every week in school.

April 30, 2011 at 2:58 pm |
  191. Isabel

My teacher Mrs. Nowaske is really nice. She always makes science fun and she hardly ever gets mad!

April 30, 2011 at 3:31 pm |
  192. santo

I don't think I can single out just one teacher as my favorite. All my teachers are great, but in different ways, but Mr. Schwarz and Mrs. Forch have had the biggest impact on me. Mr. Schwarz, my music teacher, is really a great teacher, he's really a nice guy and he loves doing music, and helping kids understand music, we definitely know he cares about us students. When we had a tragedy at school earlier this year, a classmate of mine died in a car crash, he was the one teacher all the kids wanted to talk to because we knew he really cared, and that he would never hesitate to help us in any way with everything that had happened. Mrs. Forch, my Government and Sociology teacher, she is just a really awesome teacher, and her classes have a perfect balance between having fun with learning and not getting out of control. I've learned a lot from her, and not just in the classroom. She has taught me some hard lessons about myself, but in the end it has made me a much better person.

April 30, 2011 at 4:05 pm |
  193. Nicki

My favorite teacher is my Social Studes eacher because while she teaches on a topc, she compares it to everday life situations that we are more familiar with, and that helps us understand and WANT to learn the material

April 30, 2011 at 6:44 pm |
  194. ismahan

My favorite teacher is ms. Barros who always help me and understand me. you are the best teacher i ever seem before. thank you ms.Barros for being a great teacher i love you ms.Barros.

April 30, 2011 at 7:30 pm |
  195. Blake

Mr. potts u rock ur #1 and ur the BEST!!!!!

April 30, 2011 at 7:50 pm |
  196. Lacey

My teacher is overall the best teacher. GO MR. MICKARTZ!!

April 30, 2011 at 8:04 pm |
  197. Mary

My favorite teacher is Mr. Lancellotta, because he is nice and he's just a great social studies teacher. He shows us CNN student news every day in class.

April 30, 2011 at 8:27 pm |
  198. Kayla & Jaymee

To Mr.Meyer at Sunman Dearborn Middle School, your an awesome teacher we love you.(:

April 30, 2011 at 8:31 pm |
  199. Kayla & Jaymee

To Mr. Meyer at Sunman Dearborn Middle School your an awesome teacher we love you!

April 30, 2011 at 8:32 pm |
  200. amira

my favorite teacher is my math teacher mrs land .she helps all the time and i couldnt thank enough. thank you mrs land!!!!!!!!

April 30, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  201. Mariah

my favorite teacher is my french teacher she is crazy,but she would listen to all of my problems and help me find a solution to my problems so keep it up Madame daniels

April 30, 2011 at 10:45 pm |

I have many favorite teachers, but I will share about one and his name is Mr. Stowe!!!!! He has helped me to be better at socail studies than I have been in my entire life!!!!! I will miss him and all my middle school teachers when I go to high school next year!!!!!!!
    Thanks Mr. Stowe for doing all you have done for me especially getting better at social studies!!!!!!!

April 30, 2011 at 11:28 pm |
  203. Jimmy

My favorite teacher is all the teachers that helped me ever since kindergarten because they teach us everything we need to know to pass high school, collage, and on and on.

May 1, 2011 at 12:30 am |
  204. Brice

Hi... Brice here From Iowa... Washington Middle School has great teachers. This is a great way to acknowledge there help and care for us. I truly thank them for taking there time to make sure we lead good lives... Favorite Teacher Is Mr. Brown.

May 1, 2011 at 1:15 am |
  205. Alyssa

my two favorite teachers are Mr.Spina and Mrs.Spitler they are the best! They beat all teachers and are really nice and make us WANT to go to school the next day!! They are the teachers that everyone wants. They make us feel like superstars! Mr.Spina is my homeroom teacher and he is cool and he talks cool (like a sixth grader) and he is really funny if you knew him you would say the same things about him. Mrs.Spitler is stylish,funny,and lets us do things fun and in a sixth grade way and lets us work alone or together on in-school work,or projects she rocks!! Lets give Mr.Spina and Mrs.Spitler a big round of applause because they take the number one teacher award and are the best teachers I have ever had. I hope the next class can enjoy them like my class did and can have fun with them like we did!!

May 1, 2011 at 8:37 am |
  206. Alexandra

Mr. barnhart is the best. you are lucky if you have him as a teacher!

May 1, 2011 at 8:47 am |
  207. Chanelle

My favorite teacher is not a current teacher, but a past one. Her name is Mrs. Wilson and she was the best English teacher I ever had. She was passionate about English, which made it worthwhile to be in her class. In my opinion, if a teacher doesn't have passion for their subject, it makes learning from them more tedious and the teacher won't make an impact on that student's life.

May 1, 2011 at 9:48 am |
  208. Laura

My Favorite teacher is Mr. Adams because he knowa how to teach well and he makes it fun and funy and we do group activities which it lets us talk to our friends but also getting our work done and thats why Mr. Adams is my Favorite teacher .

May 1, 2011 at 1:13 pm |
  209. Pancho

Mr.Bailey is the name of the best teacher I ever had or anybody could ever had. I Thank God,Mother Tereza,Santa Lucia,Diva Maria everyday for giving me a chance to met this guy.When I walked in his classroom I felt a power, an energy that was flying around the room.That was my first year at high school, and first year at USA, i was scared a I had no friends, i almost didn't speak English,i was really scared.Everybody set down and after bell he walked in. I will never forget that. He walked in like an Angel Gabriel with a Hollywood smile he looked at me and said 'I'm going to be your friend ,because you don't have any ,you'll be okay'.He researched me and asked about me.For a kid like me that always getting bullied because of my racial,my accent,picked on ,because of my weight it meant a lot. He gave me confident by letting me express my opinion, by stepping up for me when kids laugh at me ,he showed me that in USA not everybody is bad ,he showed me USA from different side from the side ,that i would of never see without him.His class was amazing ,when he talked everybody listened,when someone talked everybody respected that person.He use to bring us candies,drinks,cakes,for me he use to order my national foods:Tacos,Burrito,Enchiladas,Chilaquiles...In his class I made a lot friends,my English started getting better life change in all different direction for me.I became all different person I went from a sad person to happiest person I ever been.

May 1, 2011 at 5:01 pm |
  210. isenia

My favorite teachers are Mrs.Williams, Mrs.Walden and Mrs.Glenn. They truely inspire me each and every single day. I am very grateful to have these amazing teachers

May 1, 2011 at 5:54 pm |
  211. Zuri

I have many favorite teachers, but in my top 3- there is MRS. BARNES, MR. DOVICO, and MRS. GOFF! Mrs. Barnes teaching technique it just so wonderful, I never want to leave her class, Mr. Dovico is funny in his own way, and I thank him for giving us this opportunity to watch and learn the things that are happening in the world now, and the way Mrs. Goff teaches math, is just amazing.
    THANKS MRS. BARNES, Mr. DOVICO, and MRS. GOFF!!!

May 1, 2011 at 5:56 pm |
  212. izzie

I have 4 very wonderful teachers I admire. My math teacher, science and social studies teacher, language arts teacher and my band teacher. These four people inspire me A LOT. I would not be the person I am without them.lovethelove.

May 1, 2011 at 6:01 pm |
  213. Derec

my favorite teacher is Mr. bevridge. he is fun and funny. he is the best teacher i have had through my school year so far.

May 1, 2011 at 6:06 pm |
  214. Angelica

My favorite teacher is Mr.Doslak because he has an amazing way of teaching and I never get bored in his class!! He also has a smile on his face which is nice because I dont ever mind asking him a question....I hope he NEVER stops teaching and stays at Ford MIddle School at least until I move onto High School:)

May 1, 2011 at 6:48 pm |
  215. Blake

I really like my Teacher because she doesn't teach the test and she always connects the lesson to real life some how

May 1, 2011 at 7:09 pm |
  216. Blake

My Favorite teacher is Mrs.Shultz she completely awesome in every way possible. she never teaches the basics she goes in depth in every lesson and she can always tie the lesson into life

May 1, 2011 at 7:12 pm |
  217. alantis

I really don't have a favorite teacher but Ireally think that all of my k-4 through 6th grade teachers should be awarded $200.00 for helping me with my homework,school work,and most importantly my so-called "Stank" attitude my teacher always said that i had when i was in the 4th grade when i always got mad at her when she sometimes tell me to call my mom and dad when I pout or argue with my peirs as she usesd to tell me.

May 1, 2011 at 7:27 pm |
  218. Amy

Mr. Samiljan is the best teacher in this galaxy. He makes social studies so much fun and has made it my NEW favorite subject in school. Mr. Samiljan is one in a million !!

May 1, 2011 at 7:40 pm |
  219. Lexi

My teacher is an inspiration for all students. She goes by step by step interpritations to make sure we all understand the concept we learn. She helps us all as a group and as individuals. She us truly appreciated by everyone at our school.

May 1, 2011 at 9:05 pm |
  220. noel

my favorite teacher is mr baldwin because he rocks and at our prep rally he shave his head ,ang next year in 8th grade at the end of the school year we get to go to disney. mr baldwin you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 1, 2011 at 9:18 pm |
  221. Hayley

We love you Mrs.Veirra! From your block B at Buljan Middle School!

May 1, 2011 at 10:50 pm |
  222. Jaelyn(:

the only reason i like math is because of my math teacher.. he makes it fun and he makes us all laugh! i really enjoy it!

May 1, 2011 at 11:12 pm |
  223. casey

my favorite teachers are mr. neill he is an awsome teacher two cheers for mr.neill

May 1, 2011 at 11:38 pm |
  224. Katie

my favorite teacher is my english teacher Mr Kamei. he plays CNN student news everyday and ever since being in his class i have become so much more involved in the situations going on in the world.

May 1, 2011 at 11:39 pm |
  225. casey

my favorite teacher is mr. neill he is an awsome teacher three cheers for mr. neill hip hip horray hp hip horray hip hip horray

May 1, 2011 at 11:41 pm |
  226. Gaurav

My favorative teacher, Ms.Stevens who is also my social studies teacher made me like social studies. At first, I thought Social Studies was boring but the way my teacher explains, makes the topic really interesting and keeps us updated on the subject. The way she talks,she just keeps our eyes glued to her! She is also very frank and friendly which is why I feel most comfortable in her class!

May 1, 2011 at 11:49 pm |
  227. Bianca

Ms.Brown is our teacher & she's awesome!!!!!!!!!Instead of reading 'boring text about history', we get to see videos & we have dodgeball & soccer!!!!!!!!!!!!Nobody sleeps in class now & everyone's happy.I think what she says are exciting & guess what, I got an A++ in the last test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Three cheers for Ms.Brown!!!!!!!!!!!Yippee!!!!~~

May 2, 2011 at 7:38 am |
  228. Selinda

Mrs.Lennington is an terrific teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope she sees this^^

May 2, 2011 at 7:40 am |
  229. Jessie

my favorite teacher is mr.luft is awesome and he shows us cnn student news everyday he is an awesome social studies teacher!
    I LOVE YOU MR. LUFT!!!

May 2, 2011 at 10:27 am |
  230. cloe

are teacher is the best teacher we have. we all love are teacher
    the cool thing is she is cool we all have the best teacher here we all love shenice i am happy we are happy we have her

May 2, 2011 at 10:43 am |
  231. Dillon

My favorite teacher was my 3rd grade teacher Mr.Beltz, because he was always making class funny, and that made me pay more attention and I learned a lot from him. He taught me best at math.

May 2, 2011 at 10:47 am |
  232. Casey

My Favorite teacher is Mr.Roem and it's not because he is standing right next to me.He is my favorite teacher because he is nice.He is #2 just kidding he's number 1.He's funny sometimes just like Carl. ๐Ÿ™‚ He is the most coolest teacher ever!!!!!!!

May 2, 2011 at 11:01 am |

You are just like my teacher Carl! I love you and your show! I cry when you aren't on! So does my Spanish speaking British caterpillar Charlie! I LOVE YOU CARL! HAPPY TEACHER'S APPRECIATION WEEK!

May 2, 2011 at 11:30 am |
  234. Kristen

I don't have a favorite teacher, but I do have a lot of teachers that have made a difference in my life and I thank them for it. Because if I wouldn't have had them as a teacher then I wouldnโ€™t be where I am today, and today is a good day. I hope all of you at CNN Student News have a Good Day! ๐Ÿ™‚

May 2, 2011 at 11:45 am |

My favorite teacher Mr. gerace teaches an international studies class at central high school in phoenix, AZ he shows the student news ever class and his students actually learn about international business and different aspects of the stuff about doing business all over the world! I learned alot from him and he made class fun and interesting too. i want to study abroad because of him i am interested in how other countrys work. Thank you Mr. greace!!!!

May 2, 2011 at 12:26 pm |
  236. monica

my teacher interacts with us and tries to make the class actually fun. he makes it were u can't really fall asleep in the class because your always learning something but in a fun way

May 2, 2011 at 12:26 pm |
  237. billy

i relly like mrs. adams she is rilly nice i wish she can be reconized thanks a lot
    billy

May 2, 2011 at 12:26 pm |
  238. jenah

I really appreciate all of my teachers. They are very helpful and I never find myself in a situation where i don't understand what my teachers want from me as far as my work. If i do have a confusions, they are patient and understanding when i ask for help. I am grateful to have them this year and i hope that i will be about to visit the next year even after i move schools.

May 2, 2011 at 12:31 pm |
  239. Breanna

My favorite teacher is Mr. Dave Urbanski. The one thing he does that I love is insult the class! He's not serious about it, but he picks on everyone and we love him for that.

May 2, 2011 at 1:31 pm |
  240. JAMIE

I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE!! MINE ARE ALL GREAT!!

May 2, 2011 at 1:58 pm |
  241. Forbes

My favorite teacher isn't actually a teacher he is an aid for me after an auto accident and he was there to help me recover and get back to the setup of school once again. He helped me make up 62 days of school and now i am able to graduate, and that is why he is my favorite teacher.

May 2, 2011 at 2:31 pm |
  242. Samantha

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Turner who is always nice to me:)

May 2, 2011 at 2:46 pm |
  243. Dezmon

My favorite teacher is Mrs Randolph because she is a great global studies and a Language art teacher. She shows us CNN Student news mostly everyday.

May 2, 2011 at 3:02 pm |
  244. Carmen

My favortie teacher is Mr. Maher because he always gives extra creidit assignments.

May 2, 2011 at 3:10 pm |
  245. Karmita

my favorite teacher is Ms. O'Riordan because she always connects the ancient world to todays modern world.its very fun

May 2, 2011 at 4:07 pm |
  246. Tori

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Brooks. She is a very smart person. Social Studies use to be my least favorite subject, but now she has changed that for me. She taught me very good techniques on how to remeber important dates and events. My grade has raised a lot! Thank you!:)

May 2, 2011 at 4:40 pm |
  247. Jake

I think my Social Studies teacher Mrs. Olmstead is a great teacher so is Mrs. Pinkertin! They are both awesome i think they should be honored

May 2, 2011 at 5:15 pm |
  248. Teresa

I think its acually a great idea that student news makes a holiday for teachers because they have been nice and had given us the education that we ever needed and that we need to show respect and reconize what nice things they done for us.

May 2, 2011 at 5:15 pm |
  249. Mykala And Hanna

Mr. Mathews is a Great Teacher! He makes History come to Life. He tells you funny stories that goes along with what we are learning about!! We watch CNN student news almost every day, and he helps us relate through history in funny ways! He makes sure everyone can state there opinoin! He is as great Teacher!

Thank You So Much(:

May 2, 2011 at 5:23 pm |
  250. Kylie

I always end up with the best teachers ever and one of them is my teacher now and the new assistant principal so coodos to both of them!

May 2, 2011 at 5:42 pm |
  251. Joshua

My fav teacher is Kap Mcwhorter of Social Action. I look up to him a lot, because his class has open my eyes fully to see the world for what it really is like. And giving me the change to travel with our class to do a poverty simulation, which has made me a better and kinder person. I truly just want to thank you.

May 2, 2011 at 6:22 pm |
  252. Dashal

I thank my teacher for making social studies fun and Mr.Collins is the best thx ๐Ÿ™‚

May 2, 2011 at 7:42 pm |
  253. danielle

ms.meyers of pioner middle school olathe ks. my favirate teacher. she teaches social studdys and is my third hour teacher. she was also my reading seminar teacher last semester. she diddent make us read a certan genre she let us chose. she comes up with briliant studdy skills. the best teacher ive ever had. <3<3<3

May 2, 2011 at 7:48 pm |
  254. Liliana

My favorite Teacher is my 4th grade one because now i like all subjects and she helps us understand what was going on in that time and she would compare it to us present day and since she was my teacher my whole life changed and now i like all subjects!!!

Her motto was : "Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift that is why they called it present day."
    She is my favorite teacher!!!!!

May 2, 2011 at 8:34 pm |
  255. Liliana

THANKS U Mrs.GRANDSART!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U!!! THANK YOU MRS.TUYTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U HELPED ME! be SMART NOW I AM INTHE GIRFTED GROUP YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liliana

May 2, 2011 at 8:36 pm |
  256. beast

my opinion is that we should get school of for it the teachers would get a break too!

May 2, 2011 at 9:00 pm |
  257. Elizabeth

My awesome Social Studies teacher helps us understand current events by starting the day with Student News and going into depth of what is happening. Ms. Freeman also organizes our minds by giving us opportunities to love Social Studies like giving us Student News projects. She gives us projects where we pretend to be Carl Azuz and talk about 10 important topics CNN has covered. This helps us to learn and explore the corners of social studies not many classes get to explore. Ms. Freeman is most absolutely my favorite teacher and possibly the best role model I could ever had.

May 2, 2011 at 9:12 pm |
  258. Sarah Beth

I love all my teachers but, most of all is my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Skidmore because she made learning fun and prepared us for many years still to come!

May 2, 2011 at 9:29 pm |
  259. Mykala and Hanna

Mr. Mathews is our Favorite Teacher! He makes history really come alive! He can relate everything in to everyday life! Hes a Great TEACHER! And we are going to miss him when we go to Highschool! ๐Ÿ˜ฆ Hes an overall great Teacher!
    We LOVE you Mr. Mathews(:

May 3, 2011 at 12:51 am |
  260. marlene

I like that the my teachers are pacient with us( my class).

May 3, 2011 at 9:43 am |
  261. Nellie

My favorite teacher is Miss. Pauley. She looked forward to seeing me everyday and i did too. Now that i am in 7th grade i don't see her as much as i used to. I see her every now and then in the halls. Thatswhy I she is my favorite teacher. You rock Miss. Pauley

May 3, 2011 at 9:58 am |
  262. sara:)

My teacher ms. Mchugh is amazing. She is a P.E teacher she loves all her kids. Shes so cool and nice she treats her kids equally.She is also a track coach. Shes not One to watch and be mean, she likes to hang out with her students and encourage them to do better things. I love my teacher, I think she deserves a huge party for being at this school. Thanks Q !

May 3, 2011 at 1:10 pm |

MY FAVORITE TEACHER OF ALLLLLLL TIME IS SENORA KAHL! SHES JUST SO WONDERFUL! SHES THE BEST PERSON ANYWHERE. ALL THE TIME SHE ALLLLWAAAYYYSSS HELPSSSS MEEE!!!!!! AND SHE LETS ME GO TO HER CLASSROOM @ LUNCH.

May 3, 2011 at 1:53 pm |
  264. Joan

Miss.Stickel, is the best teacher ever!!! She is taking classes for her masters degree and teaching us some things she learned. Are class has had a can drive to donate to people who needs help, and making paper cranes for Japan! She has also won the tittle of teacher of the month!

May 3, 2011 at 2:04 pm |
  265. lynette

my teacher is the best she makes lerning so much fun she was also teacher of the month awesome right and she desevrs way more than teacher of the mont every boddy loves miss.stickle she not mean or nice she the perfect teacher scince math art reading and evry thing ells is so much fun and i would never feel the same way for another teacher all i have to say is GO MISS.STICKLE YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

May 3, 2011 at 2:12 pm |
  266. Jesse

Miss.Stickel is the best teatcher ever!!! I say that because she is going to school and working on getting her master. Also she is teaching the things that she learns to us and it is so cool. She is also teacher of the month. And also she let her class do a donation to the kids and families tha needed it the most. YOU ROCK MISS.STICKEL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOUR #1.

May 3, 2011 at 2:21 pm |
  267. Harry

My favorite teacher is everbody. i treat everyone with respect.

May 3, 2011 at 2:26 pm |
  268. Kristel

My teacher won the teacher of the award and is in news 4.

May 3, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
  269. Ben

My english class is sometimes a little boring, but my teacher and classmates make the day from a sad day into a happy day. This teacher is the best teacher ever and she'e my favorite. Mrs. Furnas your the best!

May 3, 2011 at 2:58 pm |
  270. Aleciya

WOW so many teachers are my favorite. I think my most favorite one was Mrs. Anderson who taught at Arnold Elementary School. She was the one who got me to take math seriously. THANK YOU.

May 3, 2011 at 3:07 pm |
  271. Shelly

Mr. Desimone is the best teacher because we are allowed to state our own opinion and can't get in trouble for it(as long as it is not inappropriate or disrespectful).
    Rebel Pride!

May 3, 2011 at 4:40 pm |
  272. Joe - John

Let's not forget the "behind the scene" people. Thanks to all the janitors, cafitera workers, assistants/aids, and all of the school staff!

May 3, 2011 at 6:35 pm |
  273. Owen

My favorite teacher is Mr.Flanagan because i thought i wouldn't like social studies that much but he's really funny and he makes social studies really fun to learn! He's so awesome! You Rock!!!!!!!! Your the best social studies teacher ever!

May 3, 2011 at 8:18 pm |
  274. Anika

Ms. Alcakovic, She is the reason I LOVE school we are not exactly close to college but she is preparing us for it. She Makes learning so fun ! At the end of the day I tend to miss her! =D

May 3, 2011 at 9:58 pm |
  275. R'eanna

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Aditatar,she was my 3rd grade teacher.She was a nice and a respectful person.

May 3, 2011 at 10:59 pm |
  276. Bethany

My teacher allows us to sing her songs!

May 3, 2011 at 11:45 pm |
  277. Haley

I say all teachers should be appreciated, if it weren't for them the really successful people wouldn't be so successful. So for any teacher out there today I just want to say: HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK! You all deserve to be appreciated for doing your best to make sure us students make it successfully! THANK-YOU!(:

May 4, 2011 at 1:31 am |
  278. Weezey

My favorite teacher is Frank Reynolds

May 4, 2011 at 9:58 am |
  279. Amber

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Hood. Rowan County Middle Schools 7th grade Social Studies teacher. She is my favorite, because she acts like one us, and actually I think understands us more then most teachers at our school. You can go to her for ANYTHING!!(:

May 4, 2011 at 6:29 pm |
  280. Rebecca

Thank you to all of the amazing teachers out ther ewho are brighinig our lives every day! You are giving us an education that is brighing our lives so we can become the new generation that is educated and will do well in life! Thank you to all of my teaches i love you so much!! Especialy Mr.Thaler our 6-2 social studeies teacher whos shows us cnn student news every day!

May 4, 2011 at 6:40 pm |
  281. Emma

Since I am in middle school, I have more than one teacher that i admire. All of my teachers are funny and caring. They help me when I need it the most and give me confidence to put my best foot forward and succeed in life.

May 4, 2011 at 7:58 pm |
  282. Kristina

My favorite teacher here at school is all of them. They teach us so much and we take that for granted. Teaching us about history ,life science, language, mathematics everything. I love all my teachers here at Midland Middle!!!

May 4, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  283. Kaitlyn

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Harris! She is very imformative and always makes learning fun and interesting. I feel like I belong there in her classroom. It's too bad I won't have her for my next year of school.

May 4, 2011 at 10:10 pm |
  284. Carlee

My absolute favorite teacher is my Math/Reding-language arts teacher! She breaks every thing down if we need it, and we also do sweet projects!!! THANK YOU MRS.BERRY!!!

May 5, 2011 at 7:14 am |
  285. Marie

Mr. Brown is my favorite teacher because he has his own way of teaching. He makes you laugh while you are learning the difficult math. He will make sure you understand before the test which helps a lot!

May 5, 2011 at 11:35 am |
  286. Paige

I very much appreciate my English teacher, Mr. Everitt. He is old-fashioned, he sticks to the point of the subject, and his dry sense of humor entertains me in a way that does not distract from class. He is very organized and he is very good at keeping his students organized. He has taught me so much in the four years that I have had him as a teacher, and because of his good teaching I have maintained a B average in his classes.

May 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm |
  287. Mack

This is to Mr. Freeman, He is deffinatley the coolest teacher! He is always smiley and in a good mood. 7th hour wouldnt be the same with out him.

May 5, 2011 at 5:05 pm |
  288. Carlee

I love my science teacher, Mrs.Keinath! Not only does she show us CNN Student News every day, but she also does SWEET projects with us. THANK YOU MRS.KEINATH!!!!!

May 5, 2011 at 7:04 pm |
  289. Amanda

I have a very special teacher his name is Mr.Barker the only reason i started likeing social studies was because of him he works with every student to make sure we all are on the same page.

May 5, 2011 at 7:16 pm |
  290. Valentina

My favorite teacher is sweet, kind, caring, and everything you want in a good social studies teacher. Thanks, Mr. Kader!

May 5, 2011 at 10:58 pm |
  291. Carol

While I was in Canada, I met a very special teacher. Her name was Mrs. Bailly. She was our fiction teacher. I appreciate her very much for being the reason why I started to be interested in fiction. She was sooooo cool! She said she's going to publish her own book in June and I'm willing to buy it as soon it's published.

May 6, 2011 at 8:15 am |
  292. Harrison

I appreciate many of my teachers but I have one in particular I appreciate the most now. She is my teacher this year and she is a very sweet person. Likewise, she is understanding and very helpful to me. She is always giving me good feedback and I appreciate it a lot. All in all, my teacher this year rocks for who she is.

May 6, 2011 at 8:38 am |
  293. Pooch

My favv teacher is Mrs.Dillard from LMS she has fun with us she diciplanes us at times && she helps us like a real student should (:
    Thanks Mrs.Dillard ! Your awesome (:

May 6, 2011 at 10:15 am |
  294. john

mr.roberts 8b teacher of lavergne middle. he has been the best teacher because he not only teaches he trys to make them better people. he is very inspirational.

May 6, 2011 at 10:57 am |
  295. tyrone

GO MRS MCAFEE AND MRS SHEA

May 6, 2011 at 2:42 pm |
  296. amanda

My favorite teacher is Mr. Du Frane. I like him because he helps people that are struggling in social studies. i NEVER understood social studies until he teached the he does. He makes it very easy to understand.

May 6, 2011 at 4:11 pm |
  297. emily

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Wood.

May 6, 2011 at 9:20 pm |
  298. bernadette

i am super blessed to have awesome teachers!!!! i would like to make a special shout out to Ms. Listle!!!!!! you are the best. Thank you so much for an awesome year! Thank you so much also Mr. Carl Azuz!
    Happy Teacher Appreciation week everybody!

May 6, 2011 at 9:43 pm |
  299. jasmine

Oh no, this is gonna be a problem because i have so many favorite teachers.but my favorite would have to be my current teacher Mrs.Lavoie

May 6, 2011 at 10:07 pm |
  300. Kyliyah

I like to make a shoutout to my favorite teacher Mrs.Farley of westwood middle school. Shes my english teacher and she is very nice.

May 7, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
  301. Paul

My second grade teachers, Ms.Anderson, was the best teacher I could ever have. I was home schooled for a year or two and started in second. Almost every single day I would cry because I was scared and never gone to public school before. She made me feel safe when all I wanted to do was be home in my room. Because of her I also met my best friend. Thank you so much Ms.Anderson. I'm now a freshmen and she is still my favorite teacher.

May 7, 2011 at 7:31 pm |
  302. Tatyana

I love my teacher Mrs. Silver. The only reason why I like is because how she makes us laugh and how she helps us a lot when we need help on it.

๐Ÿ™‚

May 7, 2011 at 9:58 pm |
  303. lisa

my favorite teacher is the reason i actually started liking school and doing my homework thank you ms.brown all of us at the school LOVE YOU AND WILL REMBER YOU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

May 8, 2011 at 12:15 pm |
  304. lisa

my favorite teacher is the reason i actually started liking school and doing my homework thank you ms.brown all of us at the school LOVE YOU AND WILL REMBER YOU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ur awsome

May 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm |
  305. miranda

my favorite teacer is miss.scruggs becauser she gives us candy

May 8, 2011 at 12:24 pm |