.
June 2nd, 2010

Headlines You'd Like to See

School Budgets Increased       Middle East Peace Achieved       Gulf Oil Leak Sealed

Economy Turns the Corner       College Costs Down       All Troops Home Safe

These are some examples of headlines we'd all like to see.  And though CNN Student News will be off the air until Monday, August 16, we'll still be here, following the news, looking for reports we can prepare for your 2010-11 school year.

What headline would you most like to see when you come back to school?

Filed under: Feedback • News Coverage
  1. Matt

I would really like the Gulf Oil Leak sealed. Many animals out in the water are dying and we are loosing alot of water. if this problem was cured then we are one step closer to a better world to live in.

June 2, 2010 at 5:34 pm |
  2. abigail

I would like to see the pay what you can. I think it would be cool to see it is doing over the summer. Will it turn out as planed? I hope it does turn out. It is for such a good reason.
    I think it would also be intresting to see how North and South Korea figure this out it would be nice if thay could accept each others differences and becomeone...........

June 2, 2010 at 5:56 pm |
  3. Keenan

I would like to see the oil spill cleaned. I share their pain because I fish a lot too. I hope its gets sealed before I can back to school.

June 2, 2010 at 7:18 pm |
  4. Mrs. Schoeck's Class

Headline we'd like to see:
    Carl Azuz Reports Live From Mrs. Schoeck's Class

Have a great summer!!!

June 2, 2010 at 7:24 pm |
  5. Cole

School Budgets Increased. My school has had to cut a lot of cool things off of the budget because of this Recession. we can't go on as many field trips and get all that hands on information. I personally like that stuff.

June 2, 2010 at 7:29 pm |
  6. Barack

...i agree with matt having the oil spill covered

June 2, 2010 at 10:05 pm |
  7. Lisa

I would realy, really like to see Gulf Oil Leak Sealed because it has been, amazingly, a long time since it happened when it's back to school time. The other topics are interesting too, but I think this one is the most important because it impacts a lot of things- the gulf of Mexico, birds, sea creatures, the beach, us human beings...
    There are other topics that I want to see.
    1. About North & South Korea's relationship
    2. Haiti's recovery from the earthquake; how it's going since the eartuquake in January.

June 2, 2010 at 10:21 pm |
  8. Carole

I would like to see the latest news about the school budgets.It helps me to plan for the next term.We see the curret situation about education.

June 2, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  9. leilani

I am now doing a research project on dolphins and i found out that they live in the Gulf of Mexico so now I am really upset that the company BP can not stop the leak. I think if BP caused the spill maybe the goverment should fix it becdause it is getting worse every single day.

June 2, 2010 at 11:10 pm |
  10. cogal

i vote to gulf oil leak. that story is great-wonderful nature catastrophe.and also BP record the great historical milestone of coastal oil rig problem.

June 2, 2010 at 11:19 pm |
  11. Jungeun

I would like to see the headline that says North and South Korea became one. There are places I would like to visit in North Korea. The closest I've been to is the border between the north and thesouth. (I live in South Korea)

June 3, 2010 at 3:32 am |
  12. Jungeun

Oh, and most of all what i want to see is that there wouldn't be any more exams in schools.!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of it! But... ofcourse it would be impossible 😦 It's just a daydream.

June 3, 2010 at 3:35 am |
  13. Skye

"The gulf oil leak sealed" would be good. No more pollution!!! Oh, the poor fishes that lived there.... 🙂 😉

June 3, 2010 at 3:38 am |
  14. Jasmine

"Middle east peace achieved" is what I would like to see. I don't understand what's up with all this fighting. There's no point!

June 3, 2010 at 3:40 am |
  15. Seyun

I would mostly like to hear the gulf of mexico being ceiled.
    I belive this oil spilling tragic is devastating

June 3, 2010 at 4:25 am |
  16. Summer

I would like to know the the oil leak is sealed. It is killing lots of animals and giving fishermans a really hard time. I think if we can fix this problem, we will be able to fix other problems like this in the future.

June 3, 2010 at 11:24 am |
  17. robert

When I come back from summer break I would like to see that the schools have upgraded and every thing is better. I would like to see bigger class rooms and less budget cuts.

June 3, 2010 at 11:47 am |
  18. Derek

when i come back i want to have a billion bucks then ill be happy and i want to have taco bell every day at school

June 3, 2010 at 11:48 am |
  19. Logan

When we get back next year this is the headline I would like to see. "Teacher in San Diego Awarded 10 Million Dollars for Being Awesome."
    That would be nice.

June 3, 2010 at 11:49 am |
  20. Lu

Oil stops leaking, and no polluting news anymore. Watching animals dying tortures our soul.

June 3, 2010 at 12:04 pm |
  21. geona

really i would like to see everything just suprise meh

June 3, 2010 at 1:29 pm |
  22. Kadija

i would like to see MIDDLE EAST PEACE Achieved because inncoent people are loosing their lives and it should be stopped, what's more important than that?

June 3, 2010 at 2:52 pm |
  23. Stephy

Over the summer, I would like to see the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico make progress. I would like to have it sealed and repaired so that all of the poor animals can live in their natural enviornment , and people can stop getting sick.

June 3, 2010 at 3:25 pm |
  24. Stephy

I would like to see the peace in the Middle East achieved so that all people can live in peace and there won't be war.

June 3, 2010 at 3:26 pm |
  25. Stephy

During the summer I would like to see Carl Azuz on cnn student news! I'm gonna miss you Carl! Can't wait till you film again!

June 3, 2010 at 4:11 pm |
  26. Stephy

Before Summer I would like to see my posts on Carl Azuz's blog in the show. I've been waiting Carl!

June 3, 2010 at 4:12 pm |
  27. mathew

I would like to see more news about the oil spill and about how Obama is doing. I would also like to see Obama's opinion about the oil spill.

June 3, 2010 at 4:40 pm |
  28. Tiffany

when i get back to school i want to see what some students from around the USA did that stands out over the summer

June 3, 2010 at 4:40 pm |
  29. Tiffany

I want to see how the US and world has changed over 2 months

June 3, 2010 at 4:43 pm |
  30. Greek

When I come back to school I'd like to see my friends and a sign saying Welcome Back our Wonderful Students.

June 3, 2010 at 4:43 pm |
  31. Leonidas

I'd like to see everyone loving each other and being friends. Also they should find a way so the good kids won't be punished.

June 3, 2010 at 4:44 pm |
  32. Naomi

I'd like to see the School Budgets Increased because at my school we are loosing our Tech. Ed. class (plastic, woodshop). I LOVE that class, and now it is gone. I really hope that the economy turns around because i just lost my favorite teacher and class.

June 3, 2010 at 4:57 pm |

i can't wait till B.P cleans up the oil spill because many animals are dying each day. it is really effecting are fishing industry.

June 3, 2010 at 5:01 pm |
  34. Dania

I Think that gulf oil spill should be clean because sea animals are dying and the sea food restarunt are going down and price's are going up and less people are coming

June 3, 2010 at 5:21 pm |
  35. Nicole

That the oil spill is finally cleaned up. Then again, it should've been cleaned up a long time ago.

June 3, 2010 at 5:44 pm |
  36. Heather

I would like to see the oil leak sealed and all of the oil out of the Gulf of Mexico and that the animals that were affected by the oil leak being helped and but of course how Carl's summer went!

June 3, 2010 at 6:19 pm |
  37. Neil

I would like to see the oil spill cure donation plan. Many people should try to donate or help clean up this brown, sticky situation. If we don't, the Earth might be flooded with this oil.

June 3, 2010 at 6:50 pm |

there are lots of headlines i would like to see but number one would be that the oil spill is 100% repaired, i feel sorry for all the animals that are stuck in there

June 3, 2010 at 8:44 pm |
  39. Herbert

I think the spill is terrible because it is killing wild sea life and and could also start spreading down to other states and of countrys even

June 3, 2010 at 9:38 pm |
  40. Gunnar

I would like to hear more about the Gulf spill oil issue and to see if it will be contained or sealed. BP needs to listen to what others are saying because lately they are not and this is their problem to fix. They better fix this soon because this is definitely one of the most environmental threats in history.

June 3, 2010 at 10:29 pm |
  41. Gunnar

Keep up the cheesy puns Carl.

June 3, 2010 at 10:32 pm |
  42. Jianming

I would definately say the school budget increase. Lack of education is leaving us fallen behind, and the schools are the most important place to start the change for the good.

June 4, 2010 at 12:39 am |
  43. Ariana

I wanna see that the oil spill is cleaned up because its RUINING OUR LIVES. And also how the health care is going, too. THAT would be nice. AND how all the debt and the freakin' economy is affecting our college. Because high college costs = dropouts = no jobs = whatever the heck else.And Hey, I WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE TOO OKAY!?!?! Anyway... THERE SHOULD ALSO BE A HEADLINE ABOUT A GIRL WHO WON A BAZILLION DOLLAS BECAUSE SHE WUZ AWESOME. 😀 😉

June 4, 2010 at 12:43 am |
  44. joe

oil is bad for oceans and little fishys

June 4, 2010 at 7:11 am |
  45. Wil

i want this oil spill to stop it's hurting our enviorment.

June 4, 2010 at 9:02 am |
  46. Miguel

I think you should cover the Gulf Oil Spill because it is very important that it does not get to us and start killing our animals. I see the birds covered in oil and it is very depressing watching them covered in oil. It might reach our beaches and it will be like the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill which took years to clean up. The oil spill is very important that is why I think you should broadcast this on CNN Student News.

June 4, 2010 at 11:57 am |
  47. Elizabeth

I think you should cover the Oil Spill because without the well sealed it will grow worse. BP should try to fix it because now the oil reached the shore. Just between you and me I'm an animal lover and it just breaks my heart to watch these animals vanish and become extinct. And to see this happen to humans just makes me want to disintegrate into a million pieces.

June 4, 2010 at 12:21 pm |
  48. Kendal

I would like to see the oil spill finally be cleaned!!!

June 4, 2010 at 12:25 pm |
  49. Joseph

I would love to see Obama impeached and Mccain takes over presidency with arnold shwartsinager as vice president

=) see you next year!

June 4, 2010 at 1:40 pm |
  50. Caitlin

i would like to see student if the oil spill worked when we get back to school. If it doesn'e work then im going to be really mad becasue all the animals are dying,

June 4, 2010 at 1:40 pm |
  51. Haley

I-pads in class!!
    ...a student brought their I-pad to school. They asked their teacher if they could use it to use an application that makes digital flashcards. The teacher said yes! The student also asked two other teachers with the same answer- yes. She and a friend then got an idea to start a petition. This would be a petition that students should be allowed to bring laptops to school. This would be good because...
    1.) The school wouldn't have tp pay for laptops
    2.) It would teach the students responsibility
    3.) The school WOULD NOT have to pay for damages
    4.) You can work on schoool projects that you did on the laptop that you took to school at home.
    5.) It would be easier to have a laptop instead of a lot of books in your bag
    6.) If tis catches on; the textbook companies could make online textbooks!
    Is this a good idea?

June 4, 2010 at 1:45 pm |
  52. macayla

i would love to see what happened over the summer in the world and also have some people over the world saw what that culture does over summer

June 4, 2010 at 3:09 pm |
  53. Isaiha

I hope the oil spill is cleaned all up before we come back to school. It should have been gone along time ago!!!!

June 4, 2010 at 4:11 pm |
  54. kayla

the headline im expecting to see when i get back is the oil spill still,

June 4, 2010 at 9:43 pm |
  55. kayla

the headline im expecting to see when i get back is the oil spill still, the spill is really bad i dont think they will be able to stop the oil spill untill the middle of 2011,

June 4, 2010 at 9:45 pm |
  56. Steven

I am really interested in headlines ralated to China because I think cooperating with China benefits the two sides.

June 4, 2010 at 11:01 pm |
  57. Precious

The oil spill should be clean because it's not only effecting the wild life but our fishing industry and should have been taken care of before it got this bad.

June 5, 2010 at 1:02 am |

i would like to see the oil leak sealed. i really think that the government is worrying about who needs to be fined and how much they need to be fined, rather than how many animals are dying and how much this is affecting not just us humans, but also the animals in the ocean.If we could just find a solution to this leak that works, the government could focus on things like terrorism, economics, education...etc.

June 5, 2010 at 3:14 pm |
  59. Savannah

I like all of the headlines. They all are going to help everyone when they become true.

June 5, 2010 at 6:36 pm |
  60. Haley

I would love to see our troops come home safely. And if they come home we would have even more hardworking people to help clean up the oil spill.

June 5, 2010 at 8:20 pm |
  61. christina

i want to see the headlines be"the middle east is settled"because then if the middle east is ok, the troops will sooner or later come home so thats 2 great headlines!!! :]

June 6, 2010 at 12:20 pm |

Biggest storm, or Largest lightning strike

June 6, 2010 at 6:28 pm |

Largest Lightning Strike, along with some pic. would be awsome

June 6, 2010 at 6:29 pm |
  64. Ben

I would like to see the gulf cleaned and tourism back to normal.

June 6, 2010 at 7:03 pm |
  65. Yoyo

I would like to say, the most I concerned now it About Mexico Oil Spill, I care it the most important things recently, and I would like to say, the more the BP controlled, the better for enviroment, and hopefully, the birst and the creatures in the sea will reduce the mininmun affect for them!

June 6, 2010 at 10:10 pm |
  66. hannah

if the economy could change more better with more better businesses.

June 7, 2010 at 12:15 am |
  67. Abby

All the above.
    But I want these two not on there
    ~USA wins FIFA World Cup
    ~World Hunger over gone

June 7, 2010 at 6:44 am |
  68. Alyia

I really think that everyone should be getting a long so that nothing bad would really happend. I'd also like to say that the good kids should'nt be punished for what the other kid did.

June 7, 2010 at 1:55 pm |
  69. Austin

I'd like to see the Oil Leak Sealed it would be good to tell others who haven't found out about the spill's condition that it is Sealed and safe. But im confused, how are they going to get out?

June 7, 2010 at 3:20 pm |
  70. Ben

I would like to see the headline "All Troops Home Safe". Many families would be relieved that their sons and daughters would finally come home and not have to return to war. President Obama made a commitment during his election to bring all the soldiers from Iraq back by this summer. I hope he honors his commitment to the people of this country.

June 7, 2010 at 4:52 pm |
  71. jordan

I would like to how the troops got home safe,because it is great they fought for us but they shouldn't have to die for it! It would be a tragedy to not have one of your family members or friends come home.

June 7, 2010 at 7:07 pm |
  72. Randy

I have a way to get the oil that is spilling out of the gulf make a funnel like device that weighs enough so that it can not be moved by the oil coming out and that it can sink in to the bottom of the gulf and have a hose on the top side of the funnel that can reach the surface and be put into a ship.

June 7, 2010 at 8:31 pm |
  73. Jimmy

i would like to see the updates on the gulf spill. Also have there been any progress on taking solders out of Iraq

June 8, 2010 at 11:58 am |
  74. brianna

i would like to see the oil spill cleaned up because of all the water animals who need help

June 8, 2010 at 11:59 am |
  75. robert

to see the oil spill .

June 8, 2010 at 1:49 pm |
  76. molly

i will want to hear about the currant problems the oil spill. The things that th e president are trying to do. Also I want to know what is happening out sid e the USA.

June 9, 2010 at 11:04 am |
  77. KYLE

The oil spill cleaned up and out of recession.

June 9, 2010 at 1:00 pm |
  78. Noah

I think the oil spill is a big disaster. It is causing seafood prices to go up and more disgusting. Who ever made this spill, has to clean it up before it comes on the shores of Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida

June 9, 2010 at 5:32 pm |
  79. Myka

I think that they could make a screen that oil can't go through that water can and filter the oil out of the gulf. I mean oil is thicker than water and they can make screens that have the wires a certain length apart to where oil would not go through but the water could.....something to think about!!!!!

June 11, 2010 at 12:20 am |
  80. Aleksa

The oil leak has to stop.

June 11, 2010 at 1:35 am |
  81. Aleksa

the oil spill has to be sealed because many fish and other sea creatures are dieing. And alote of people like fishermen are loosing jobs.

June 11, 2010 at 1:49 am |
  82. muhamed

news about the middle east and news about the oil spill

June 11, 2010 at 7:18 am |
  83. Austin

I would like to see Egypt not come crying to the UN every time the Israilis do somethihng. Plus BP quit wasting money letting oil leak.

June 11, 2010 at 1:40 pm |
  84. Teddy

OIL SPILL ALL CLEANED UP. or.... RECESSION ENDS....or...GLOBAL WARMING SOLVED..or even PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES. GOOOO PHILS!=) cant wait carl for august!

June 11, 2010 at 4:54 pm |
  85. Jiosa

i would like to see the oil spill clean up progress to see how the animals are doing

June 11, 2010 at 11:17 pm |
  86. Meg

I'm really interested in Haiti Earthquake. Since many things are happening everyday, I tend to forget news in the past but people in Haiti are suffering even now! I wanna know the present situation and how they encourage them to live.

June 12, 2010 at 9:44 am |
  87. Anthony

To try to help the oil spill problem.

June 14, 2010 at 11:08 am |
  88. Rebecca

I tihnk that you should cover the oil spill because it really shows what could happen and it is very importsnt for people.

June 14, 2010 at 11:11 am |
  89. Jordyn

the oil spill clesn-up headline because i think this is a big disaster and would want to see how it is doing as well as if there is a solution

June 14, 2010 at 11:11 am |
  90. MIkayla

i would want to see the most recent headlines all the time. Nothing old.

June 14, 2010 at 11:11 am |
  91. Michelle

I'd like to see what has happened to the oil spill and if its still here. I also want to know what has happened to the economy. Lastly, I would like to know what our president, Barack Obama has done.

June 14, 2010 at 11:12 am |
  92. Anthony

to stop the oil spill.

June 14, 2010 at 11:23 am |
  93. Marjanna

When I come back to school, I'd like to see the headline, "Oil Spill Long Gone, Oceans Clean Again". This whole thing is harming so many animals, and keeping people from enjoying the beach. If there were people spilling oil all over our home, none of us would like it.

June 14, 2010 at 11:29 am |
  94. molly

I want to hear about things I can relate to. for example, if they talk about a food i eat or a toy I play with or something I have or use.
    Things I know about and or interrised in. Also if it is close to where I am not all the way in Europe.

June 14, 2010 at 11:31 am |
  95. Kylie

I would like to see Gulf Oil Spill, because it's a big problem. And I want to see how it's going to turn out.

June 14, 2010 at 11:39 am |
  96. Cathy

i would love to see the gulf oil sealed. it has cost so much harm to the nature and to humans who lost their jobs. many birds, fish, and other sea animals died due to the spill, and fishermen and women lost their jobs. the government's got to do something about it!

June 14, 2010 at 11:40 am |
  97. Cathy

i would also like to see middle east peace achieved, i hate wars. peace is really important to the world, not only do they affect the soldiers who fight, they also affect the people of the countries that are in the war, especially children, because of the money the government spends on the war, the children of that country would get little education, and that's going to affect their innocent lives forever.

June 14, 2010 at 11:43 am |
  98. abhishek

i would like to here about the oil spill and about amazing things that have happened on school's first day.

June 14, 2010 at 11:44 am |
  99. Eric

I would like to see what's going on between north and south korea because i am a korean. I would also like to see headlines on the horrible oil spill. I hope everything turns out okay!

June 14, 2010 at 11:59 pm |
  100. Eric

i want the world to be a better place!

June 15, 2010 at 12:00 am |
  101. Kyle

I would like to see the headline: Gulf Oil Spill Sealed because I know that it is killing many fish and other wildlife along with taking away peoples jobs forever.

June 15, 2010 at 9:31 am |
  102. steve

more about the oil spill

June 15, 2010 at 11:11 am |
  103. Kavita

I would like to see the headlines "Oil Leak in the Gulf of Mexico Sealed" because it has been a great amount of time since this event occured. It has been effecting the economy and many species of birds are getting killed. It is depressing to see all of the poor, helpless birds getting covered with oil.

June 15, 2010 at 9:04 pm |
  104. Ally

I love cnn. I want to hear more about the oil spill & stuff like that. But when you show it over and over again it gets kind of boring. Show some other, more exciting things too!

June 16, 2010 at 9:36 am |
  105. nicole

i would like to be informed when the oil spill is cleaned up. WHICH SHOULD BE VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!! i see everybody else thinks the same.

June 16, 2010 at 9:57 am |

Why do people ignore seat belts!!!! People who wont to stay alive have their seat belts on but people who dont have thier seat belts are going to die .

June 16, 2010 at 1:04 pm |
  107. Cameron

Iranian nuclear program shut down

I would love to see this.
    I think this is the #1 issue in the world!!!!! other than maybe The democratic people's republic of Korea.

June 16, 2010 at 11:22 pm |
  108. Olivia

I would like to see more information on what is happening constently on the oil spill.

June 17, 2010 at 11:02 am |
  109. Michelle

I would like to also know the peace in the Middle East. I would like to know how colleges are doing. Lastly, i would like to know what is most important:gulf spill.

June 17, 2010 at 11:04 am |
  110. Rebecca

I would like to see the oil spill gain because it seems like a serious problem and something should be done about it.

June 17, 2010 at 11:14 am |
  111. Sam

i would like to see what they did to the oil spill and how they got rid of it.

June 17, 2010 at 11:21 am |
  112. emma

i would like to see all troops home safe the most and see how the troops are doing!

June 17, 2010 at 11:36 am |
  113. Enida

I think we need to hear more about the oil spill and things that are affecting the world and the environment. And we should hear more about the animals that are in the gulf of Mexico that are having a hard time living and that have been affect mainly about the oil spill and other things. Oh and we should have a sport section too .

June 17, 2010 at 10:31 pm |
  114. Judy

I would like to hear more about how South Korea's going with the North, (for I am a Korean myself) and also, I would just LOVE to hear about the World Cup. Yeah, I know it'll be an old issue then, but still, everybody loves the World Cup.
    Also, about the serious oil leak.
    I LOVE CNN STUDENT NEWS!!!
    I WANN WATCH IT EVERY DAY OF SUMMER!!!

June 18, 2010 at 6:33 am |
  115. Austin

id like to hear troops home safe thats the most important thing

June 18, 2010 at 8:51 am |
  116. Olivia

Headlines that I would like to see are the ones talking about the econome and the oil spill in the golf of mexico.

June 18, 2010 at 9:29 am |
  117. louboutin

I like it
    I want to hear more about the oil spill & stuff like that. But when you show it over and over again it gets kind of boring. Show some other, more exciting things too!

June 21, 2010 at 2:13 am |
  118. Catty

I really want to see a story about cats because cats are my life and i love them!

June 21, 2010 at 8:36 am |
  119. La'quisha and La'toya

i wanna see a artcal bout geogia

June 21, 2010 at 8:37 am |
  120. Jose'

Hola Carl,
    I think you should do story in spanish on april fools day, to confuse eryone.

June 21, 2010 at 8:40 am |
  121. Mohammed

I would like to see more talk about the ridiculous spending barrak obama is doing. it's almost as if he WANTS to ruin our economy. i thought bush was an okay president until obama got in. Now i think bush was great

June 23, 2010 at 1:30 pm |
  122. Tony

I'd like to see Karzai removed from Afghanistan. His latest statement that Janpan "gets first priority at the minerals in his country only mean that the Japanese who are very corrupt are paying for that opportunity. Then, of course, he says it with a slap to the face of the US because he cites Japans support of his country. We didn't go in there for the minerals, we went in for Bin Laden, but saying that is like spitting on our boy's graves.

June 23, 2010 at 10:29 pm |
  123. Anna-Marie

I would deffinitly like to see the one about our Troops. They do so much for us. I am so proud to be a citizen of these United States with them over seas doing what they do for us everyday.

June 25, 2010 at 12:27 am |
  124. Jose

Great Headlines!

*Obama impeached
    *Romney elected
    *Afghanistan troops tripled
    *Armistice in the middle east
    *Anti-spending bill signed

or

*All of the above!!!

June 25, 2010 at 8:24 pm |
  125. Junior

Rafael Nadal wins Wimbledon (tennis competition).

June 25, 2010 at 8:26 pm |
  126. Samantha

I love cnn student news too!I’d love to see more news and informations about President Obama, and the government's agenda. I am interested in political affairs, especially the health care reform, I support it.

June 26, 2010 at 11:36 pm |
  127. Wil

i want to see carl azuz talk about upcoming movies for 2010-2011

June 28, 2010 at 9:01 am |
  128. Min je

I would like to see headlines about the relationship between South korea and north korea. I am an south korean, and i would like to hear about their relationship.

August 19, 2010 at 8:17 am |
  129. Mr. Voelz

I love to see our district on the news.

August 20, 2010 at 9:57 am |
  130. Ben

I would like to see the mosque built somewhere else because ground zero should be made into a monument instead of having a mosque built too close to ground zero.

August 20, 2010 at 5:46 pm |
  131. DAve

I would like to see of who is taking the responsibility for the recovery for the economy and the oil likage.

August 22, 2010 at 7:40 am |
  132. katerina

i want to see what they are doing with the money in these times

August 24, 2010 at 3:04 pm |
  133. Reilly

I would like to see more about regular bullying going on in schools all around the globe. Bullying has to stop. It is one of the number one reasons kids are commiting suicide. 😦

August 24, 2010 at 3:09 pm |
  134. cynthia

i would like to see Obama trying to do something about immigration! he promised a reform where is it?????? so many presidents have promisedf to help hispanics and they all have failed ther word! Obama we voted for you because you promised a reform, me and the hispanic community are waiting! don't make us wait to long like Bush!!!

August 27, 2010 at 10:34 am |
  135. Kevin

I would like to see all troops returned. My dad's in the army and I don't want him to go.

August 30, 2010 at 3:13 pm |
  136. Lydia

I would love to see School Budgets INCREASED. If we get the schools budget increased we can do anything. If you should be spending any money its on the next generation because if your doing everything, if your the ones who know everything, how are US KIDS supposed to fend for ourselves when you aren't around?Exactly my point.

August 31, 2010 at 8:21 pm |
  137. Alexus

i would like the gulf oil leak sealed. It affects the animals the water and the ocean. i don't get why wouldn't they seal it if it affecting the animals. It doesn't matter who is getting hurt, us, the people, the animals, or the water, somethings getting hurt.

SEAL THE GULF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 1, 2010 at 11:29 am |
  138. Wyatt

Servicemen and women

September 2, 2010 at 7:52 pm |
  139. michellea

the army troops return home!

September 2, 2010 at 8:03 pm |
  140. Roman

They should not do that because it is like their bible they need that like we need ours so they should not bern it i think they should have the other people chose. they worship that like we worship are scriptures so let them chose.

September 8, 2010 at 2:09 pm |
  141. Noor

I would like to see more on the Mosque on Ground Zero and the Quran burning because I would love for Carl Azuz to have an interview with an Islamic leader living in America to help educate Americans on this subject.

September 8, 2010 at 5:14 pm |
  142. Sarah

i think it was a sad day!! i wish it never happened

September 10, 2010 at 1:30 pm |
  143. jakob

it is very wrong to burn a book of religon

September 10, 2010 at 3:36 pm |
  144. Mariana

Wow it's hard to believe that all those people have died just for not wearing seat belts. I never wear a seat belt only if I'm up front in shotgun but other that that I never wear it. When i get in the car i think to myself wow I could I get into an accident? Yes, I could even after I think of that I don't bother to put it on even if it costs my life I just don't bother to....

September 10, 2010 at 9:05 pm |
  145. spencer

the oil spill should['t of happen because of that millons of animals died

September 20, 2010 at 2:26 pm |
  146. amanda

I think that the cost to ride bus sould not be so high. I think that the cost should be 100 dollars at the most

The bus ride should not cost so much

September 20, 2010 at 9:14 pm |
  147. amanda

I think that the gulf problem is going ok. but people need to pitch in and help out to fix the oil spill and to clean up the water

September 20, 2010 at 9:16 pm |