.
August 10th, 2009

Countdown to Awesome

With exactly one week to go, we're getting all the elements in place for a new year of CNN Student News.  We'll have an updated look, fresh stories to tell, some new music...but the same anchor (sorry).  We're also working on a new video for our alter-ego, www.Facebook.com/CNNStudentNews.

So whether you're already back, starting next Monday, or anxiously awaiting the new school year, we're looking forward to bringing the world to your classroom from now on through 2010.

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. Melissa

I can't wait to go back to school and start a new year. 🙂 But I can't do that until the 24th. Until then, I'll be watching Carl online.

August 10, 2009 at 5:17 pm |
  2. Lucy

When are you going to be back on news Carl? I wouldn't want to keep watching july fifteenth video all summer!

August 11, 2009 at 10:52 am |
  3. Sharon

Hi Carl, Just wondering if the air time will be the same as last season.
    You do a great job, love your puns!
    I record your program for the Cooperating School Districts in St Louis, MO for our local school districts in the St. Louis County area
    Thank you for update.

August 14, 2009 at 9:36 am |
  4. Shannon

Yay!! You're going to start up CNN Student News again! I can't wait!

August 14, 2009 at 9:15 pm |
  5. Utau

This will be one of the ONLY good parts about going back to school, besides not doing chores all day. While I DO NOT want to go back, (Especially since the day school starts where I live is the day AFTER my BIRHTDAY?! I'll be glad to see student news again.

August 15, 2009 at 11:09 pm |
  6. anthony

The vick thing was blown way out. The only reason it was in the news is cause he is famous and has a lot of money. If vick was a normal everyday person his story wouldn't have made the news. he is just a guy who made a mistake, he did his time leave the man alone and just let him play football

August 17, 2009 at 10:51 am |
  7. Ruby

Can't wait to start school and watch you again Carl!

August 18, 2009 at 4:09 pm |
  8. Trevor

School may be starting sooner and sooner, but the good thing is we get to watch you Carl

August 25, 2009 at 5:04 pm |
  9. Ally

I think the Internet should be the greatest. It's just that more people actually USE the internet. First steps on the moon, not a lot of us can achieve that.

August 27, 2009 at 9:38 pm |
  10. Katie

I think CNN student news is a great thing for students. My web design class watches it every day. It is a great way to stay up to date with current events. Carl Azuz’s puns are somewhat corny, but I appreciate his efforts. The legit or not legit facts are very cool as well. Which I am always right.

August 31, 2009 at 11:54 am |