.
July 15th, 2009

News You've Noticed

In today's special summer show, we cover everything from unrest in Iran to Michael Jackson's memorial.  We include some Student Views, and we even hit the road with a car older than your great-grandfather!  (And yes, we rev up a couple of car puns for you pun fans out there...)

But what I wanna know is this:  Is there anything else you would've included?  If you've kept up with the news this summer, what would you have covered that wasn't in our summer show?

Filed under: Feedback • News Coverage
  1. Abbey

I would have added about barack obama's first pitch in the all star game. Tanks so much carl!!!! u rock.

July 15, 2009 at 7:24 pm |
  2. Melissa

Definately Sarah Palin's resignation. I actually think that's pretty interesting.

July 16, 2009 at 12:52 am |
  3. Dallas

More Student News! AWESOME-NESS! You forgot to mention Billy Mays and Farrah Fawcett!!

Dallas from Mr. P's Social Studies Class

July 16, 2009 at 10:42 am |
  4. Dallas

I completely agree with Melissa and had forgotten that. Sarah Palin's resignation was absolutely crazy. I never would've pictured doing that. That crazy Alaskan woman.

July 17, 2009 at 9:25 pm |
  5. Hunter

I would add Sarah's Palin's resignation, and the Billy Mays, Ed McMahon, and Farrah Fawcett deaths.

July 18, 2009 at 9:12 am |
  6. Bella

Sarah Palin’s resignation.. of course. I was absolutely shooocked to hear that.
    Moreover I admire Mr.president

July 25, 2009 at 6:58 am |
  7. Tony

I would definitely headline the Insurance Lobby's opposition to the Health Care Reform, because then the general public would know whom they're really up against and which way they should sway.

August 4, 2009 at 9:58 pm |

this is our first in a very long time to have an honest man in the whithouse

August 7, 2009 at 1:50 am |
  9. Tony

I want to know why we are not talking about what to do about the Russian Submarines off the East Coast. I don't trust Putin from here to eternity.

August 7, 2009 at 11:36 pm |
  10. Chad

Shark week

August 11, 2009 at 1:04 pm |
  11. Chad

Moon man

August 11, 2009 at 2:12 pm |
  12. Jada

I think that CNN Students news should have covered stories about the tragic death of long time Titans QB Steve McNair and the release of Michael Vick from jail.

August 13, 2009 at 1:36 pm |