.
June 16th, 2008

And We're Off!

...or on, depending on how you look at it.  Today's Webcast kicks off the first in a series of summer programs that you can find at our home page or on iTunes.  Each special edition of CNN Student News will focus on a specific subject, like a review of the school year's top stories or a look at young people who really stand out.  So when you come in from the beach/pool/golf course/batting cage or log on after the Xbox/PlayStation/DVD/book, please be sure to check us out!

And if you have any questions for us or you just want to tell us what you're up to this summer, this is the place to do it.  (Or better yet, send us an iReport!)

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. Alice

Great to see you(r dance) again.

June 17, 2008 at 8:00 am |
  2. Sara

HEY CARL 🙂 ! Ya, something fun-ducational to watch this summer. Love your show and can't wait for the next cast.
    (Thanks for qutoeing me a couple times last school year, I feel so privileged.)

Summer plans–Biking, practicing piano, working on a puzzle, beach, dancing and watching student news.

June 17, 2008 at 2:25 pm |
  3. jr.

great thing schools out 🙂 ! I have a lot of things to do in summer! I might make a summers list! And the summers webcast was great! 😉

June 19, 2008 at 5:55 pm |
  4. Jack

I saw your great dance. It's so funny.

June 23, 2008 at 2:49 am |
  5. Heather

How often will you be broadcasting student news over the summer? I see the last broadcast was 6/16.

June 23, 2008 at 12:27 pm |
  6. Carl Azuz, Anchor

Hey, guys - thanks so much for your kind words! We'll be Webcasting every couple weeks, so you can expect to see a new update next Monday afternoon, June 30.
    Have a great week!

June 23, 2008 at 4:45 pm |
  7. Evie

carl have you given any thought into interpretative dancing lessons?

July 13, 2008 at 2:23 pm |
  8. Tiffany

I love all the webcats! 🙂

July 14, 2008 at 11:19 pm |