.
June 3rd, 2008

Most Memorable Laughs

We've noticed that a lot of you are writing in about your most memorable "Before We Go" or "Off the Beaten Path" segments, and that's awesome.  As we approach Friday, I'm hunting for some of the year's funniest videos.  We have several suggestions already, and we welcome any additional ideas you have right here...

Filed under: Feedback
  1. Omar

I thought your little dance was the funniest video of the year! Show it again!

June 4, 2008 at 12:33 pm |
  2. sara from mr. hortons class

i just thought it was funny when you ran out of time in one and just said "bye"
    but theres this guy in my class that when the spoken word part comes up he imitates it!!! he thinks it says backbone and he dances and says it! so thats funny too.

June 4, 2008 at 12:37 pm |
  3. Shane (mr. koczots least favorite student)

hey whats up carl, i just wantede to say that my most memorable laugh was the lady who dressed her horse as a poodle. it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 4, 2008 at 3:39 pm |
  4. Sara

Well, of COURSE it's Carl Azuz dancing as Number one.
    "Hey, Carl! Did you know your dance is on Youtube! That's HUGE dude! You should be proud!
    (You should dance us away on the last show 🙂 *Wink–Wink* )

Also in Second place-THE CHEESE ROLLING THING! Now that should be in the running. Falling down the hill for cheese–that must be some good cheddar. 😀

June 4, 2008 at 4:10 pm |
  5. Ashley Mr. koczots #-2 student

Whats up carl!!!!!! The most memorable laugh was the lady that dressed her horse up as a poodle four that halloween contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that is not as AWSOME AS FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!

June 4, 2008 at 5:37 pm |
  6. Hans

Hey carl, I think the funniest one was when the little kids were racing in their box cars. One of the little kids tripped!

June 4, 2008 at 6:15 pm |
  7. Hans

Fridays are AWEsome...
    Fridays are AWEsome...
    Fridays are AWEsome...
    Fridays are AWEsome...

June 4, 2008 at 6:17 pm |
  8. Angela

My whole class loves two videos, when Carl Azuz danced, and when the cheerleader ran over the football team!

June 4, 2008 at 6:45 pm |
  9. Angela

Whoops! I meant when the football team ran over the cheerleader!

June 4, 2008 at 6:47 pm |
  10. nick

my favorite story of the year was the man who made ramen noodle sculptures. after i saw that segment i bought a pack of ramen noodles and now they are my favorite food. ( but only chicken flavor). also i would like to give a shoutout to my teacher mrs.weeks because we watch this show every day in her class. toodles carl.

June 4, 2008 at 7:15 pm |
  11. Leland

One of my favorite moments of CNN Student News was watching those people run down hill in England after the roll of cheese. I remember when I first saw that story, I laughed throughout the rest of class. I still laugh when I think of it. Oh, and I can't forget your awesome puns Carl. They're the best!

June 4, 2008 at 10:37 pm |
  12. Heather from Mrs. Bentz's class

I would have to say, that for me the 'Before We Go' where you showed the shirts we made for you will forever be my most memorable. It was a fun process to go through. We all decided on what sayings to put down and all that stuff and it was just a really fun time. Well, I hope you liked it. I know we did! Your show will forever be our favorite.

June 4, 2008 at 10:42 pm |
  13. Jordan

I think that you dancing was really funny! Also on Halloween when those news anchors got scared! that was really funny! Another one was when the cheerleader got hit by the football players! My class was laughing pretty hard (my class is Mr. Miller's class, the one you mentioned on the show Monday and Tuesday)!
    You should dance again on the last show!

June 4, 2008 at 11:11 pm |
  14. Tiffany

It's me again! And my MOST Memorable LAGHS is Carl Azuz dancing! NO one could forget that kind of goofy dance. Ha! Ha! Ha! 😀

June 5, 2008 at 6:03 am |
  15. Alice

The fake giraffe which comes alive whenever the subway train moves underneath the vent! And the rat, cat, and dog who rode together! That's so funny! I hope the rat didn't fall off! 😀 (of course, the dancing was the best!!! DANCE AGAIN!!!)

June 5, 2008 at 6:12 am |
  16. Tiffany

Sorry! It's L-A-U-G-H-S, not L-A-G-H-S

June 5, 2008 at 7:04 am |
  17. Megan

Dear Carl,
    You really need to play the video of the principal who found the pipe in the rubble at her school. We love that woman and how she found it to be "so hilarious" and how she said she "didn't even know any of those people!". Thanks a ton, Carl. We really um, love you!

Always going to miss your smiling face,
    Mr. Defrain's fourth block class

June 5, 2008 at 11:37 am |
  18. Victoria

Carl,
    I think the most memorable story of the year was when you told us about flying fish. The only reason why this story was memorable was because of your awesome joke afterward! Our whole class still remembers it......
    "That's where we finnn-ish today, I'm Carl Azuz." HAHAHAHAHA! ONE OF THE BEST JOKES EVER! WE LOVE YOU CARL! THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR OF NEWS!

June 5, 2008 at 4:03 pm |
  19. Victoria

Heyy Carl
    By the way, the other most memorable thing was when you danced! PLEASE DANCE AWAY ON YOUR SHOW TOMORROW! IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY AND MY SUMMER!
    Thanks Carl you ROCK!!!!!!

June 5, 2008 at 4:06 pm |
  20. Claire

Carl,
    This is the easiest thing. Of course you dancing was the funniest thing. My class also loved the flying fish thing. That was hilarious. We were cracking up the rest of the day. We all love you!!!!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

June 5, 2008 at 7:33 pm |
  21. Luis,Enrique,and Ramon

we think that the funniest was the cheese race in England because it was so funny watching the people falling down from the hill just to get a piece of cheese.Now we know why the colonies wanted to break away from England.

June 5, 2008 at 7:48 pm |
  22. Andy

That last video in the show that was just aired was pretty funny. They made the car in "Carlsbad". That the just cracks me up. Good year Carl, here's to you.

June 5, 2008 at 7:49 pm |
  23. General

Wut up Carl The best one was when the cheerleader got hit by the football team

June 5, 2008 at 8:48 pm |
  24. melissa and nancy

our favorite story of the year was when we saw the rat ontop of the cat ontop of the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY TEACHER SAYS THAT HE SAW THEM AND TOOK A PICTURE OF IT WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT UNTIL HE SAW THE NEWS REPORT.!!!!!!!! HE SHOWED US THE PICTURE AND IT WAS FUNNY. HAHAHAHA..........HA 😀

June 5, 2008 at 8:57 pm |
  25. Sean

CARL U R AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR CLASS LOVES YOU!!!! CARL > MONICA WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

June 6, 2008 at 1:40 pm |
  26. Katie, Victoria, Meg, Madison and Molly

WE LOVE CARL AZUZ! seriously!!! we worship you Carl! WORSHIP!!

It would be the best thing for our class if you made a shout out to us. Please do it Carl please!!

Check the comments for our school.
    Thanks soooooo much!!!

Love,
    Katie, Victoria, Meg, Madison and Molly

PS we love the Jonas Brothers!!

June 6, 2008 at 1:59 pm |
  27. Jordyn

Hi Carl the most funniest thing was you dancing no one will for get it! 🙂

June 6, 2008 at 2:18 pm |

My most memorable funny news is the elementary principle kiss a goat in order to raise money to buy a new stage curtain for school.
    It's a win-win-win deal. Princile got mney, student got a new curtain, goat got love. It's wonderful.

June 7, 2008 at 11:25 pm |

omg i can not belivie that u are not doing any thing as far as shows go that makes me sad

June 9, 2008 at 2:59 pm |
  30. Evie

so this is more of a suggestion then it is a recollection of hilarious moments with carl. our class, whenever one of those beats would come on like the spoken word and what not, we would dance to it. yeah so we're not very good dancers but we had fun. there was this one episode carl that we count and you guys had over 20 puns in the episode. do something like that again.

July 13, 2008 at 2:27 pm |
  31. heather

dressed horse as a poodle

July 19, 2008 at 11:55 pm |
  32. mariana

hi, Carl Azuz. Do you think what is hotter KImchi or ramyeon? ha! ha!

It is correct answer: Both spicy!!!!!

July 26, 2008 at 4:02 am |
  33. jose

Do you think you look likes me??

July 26, 2008 at 4:04 am |
  34. Shahrukh

what do you think about the election and who are you supporting

July 26, 2008 at 3:50 pm |
  35. Maya

the thing that i seen for the four-Day school week it is great..... i wish that we had that at our school.

September 26, 2008 at 2:13 pm |