February 20th, 2008

Surprised? Oh, yeah.

I'd like to give a quick shoutout to the students and teachers of Holy Innocents' Episcopal School in Atlanta.  I spoke there on Tuesday morning and found the viewers' questions to be excellent – especially the one about whether I'd ever been surprised while on the air!  If you saw the last segment of our last program from 2007, you already know the answer I gave...

Carl Azuz, Anchor

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. bob

y cant i read the hole story?

February 20, 2008 at 11:23 am | Reply
  2. Carl Azuz, Anchor

Hey, Bob–
    If you'd like to see the segment we're talking about, just click on the words "last program from 2007" above. They're linked to the show that should pop up in a new window and play for you.

February 20, 2008 at 3:52 pm | Reply
  3. Theresa

Hey Carl –

Thanks for coming by to HIES! We enjoyed having you, and would love to have you visit us again. I thought your humorous look at personal mess-ups was particularly interesting, since I had overlooked a name in a list of honorees just a week before(big mistake, gracious girl). How nice to see a person in "real life" echo the same suck-it-up refrain!

Thanks – the Principal

February 20, 2008 at 8:42 pm | Reply
  4. Jerry

Definitely my favorite show of 2007!

February 21, 2008 at 10:32 am | Reply
  5. Nick

I think that last segment was pretty funny. Especially the whole dancing bit. Of course, the quotes were pretty corny. I was pretty good.

February 21, 2008 at 10:44 am | Reply
  6. zachH

i like how you dance. please give me lessons:)

February 21, 2008 at 10:46 am | Reply
  7. Darious

That was so funny.....was it staged or jus random hidden camera?

February 21, 2008 at 10:47 am | Reply
  8. Kayla

I think the way you danced was so funny, I just died laughing!

February 21, 2008 at 3:26 pm | Reply
  9. Carl Azuz, Anchor

Thanks for your comments, y'all. As far as that dancing goes, our audio operator was playing one of my favorite songs in the studio, so I started GETTING DOWN, never thinking that they'd record that and put it on the air!
    Important lesson here: NEVER assume someone with a camera isn't recording...

February 26, 2008 at 6:12 pm | Reply