January 8th, 2008

How Do You Laze?

Aired a story the other day on a laziness museum in Colombia, and until now, I've been too lazy to do a blog about it.

(Actually, we've been ramping up our election coverage, keeping score of caucuses and primaries, and assembling that cheesy I-Report infomercial you'll see on Wednesday...)  But all that's besides the point, which is... What do you like to do when you're feeling lazy:  nap, play video games, surf the Internet, listen to music?  I'm into books and DVDs; our writer Jordan digs comic books.  We wanna know how y'all laze.

Carl Azuz, Anchor

Filed under: News Coverage
  1. Amy

I like talking to my friend Laura, and surfing the web. I absolutely LOVE books and DVDs and music is the thing I listen to the most. I think that it's so cool to have a laziness museum.

January 11, 2008 at 7:46 pm |
  2. Vidhi

I enjoy reading! I also look over school material. Talking on the phone, t.v and computer are other things i do when i "laze".

January 20, 2008 at 1:54 pm |
  3. Ramaon

IM FROM IMANI CHRISTAIN ACADEMY AND WHAT I THINK IS BEING LAZY IN SCHOOL IS CRAZY BECAUSE IF YOU DONT LEARN ANYTHING YOU'LL NEVER GRADUATE AND YOU'LL BE STANDING IN A ALLEY WAY UNDER A BOX LIVING POOR ASKING FOR MONEY SAYING "I SHOULD HAVE STUDY INSTEAD OF BEING LAZY" WELL ANYWAY I THINK LAZINESS IS JUST PLAN DUMB THANKS FOR READING CNN!!!

January 25, 2008 at 3:43 pm |
  4. Wil

I just play games. Come here post comments. Watch TV

January 25, 2008 at 6:08 pm |
  5. Sam

Well I personally am on the computer ALOT. Myspace, Msn. But Im grounded so I cant, I think that the laziness museum is to show people how lazy they really are when there at home, and not playing sports. But they could Also be studying for the mid-terms..or MAJOR TESTS. I think that its really stupid to have a museum of lazyness.

January 27, 2008 at 9:22 pm |
  6. Jarrett

i love to tair things apart like old radios or tvs. I also enjoy building bird houses & constructing blueprints for homes & office buildings.I love ot lissen to music & read true stories.

January 27, 2008 at 9:55 pm |
  7. Dagny

I'm to lazy to tell you how I laze.

January 28, 2008 at 10:23 am |
  8. Jazmin

I say that the art of lazyness is stupid because people ars supposed to active

January 28, 2008 at 6:58 pm |
  9. Danny

I usually read, sleep, play video games, and if I'm on summer break, try to forget about school.

January 29, 2008 at 5:43 pm |