.
December 16th, 2007

Funniest Video on Our Show

That's what I'd like to know:  What do you think was the funniest video you've seen on CNN Student News this year?  ...a dancing policeman, maybe?  How about the guy with the longest leg hair?

For our last show of the year, I'm gonna feature three segments from our "Before We Go" and "Off the Beaten Path" reports.  I've already picked the first two, but the third is up to you:  What kind of "kicker" video do you want to see on the last show of 2007?

Filed under: Feedback
  1. Adam

well I thought all the clips listed above in the question were funny but I do have to honestly say that I don’t remember any others manly because I subscribe to your program through I-tunes along with 23 other news related pod-casts from abc, nbc, cnn, cbs, nasa, The New York times, and the discovery channel I cant really remember what video clip goes with each broadcast

December 17, 2007 at 1:01 am |
  2. Luke

Oh, hey Carl. I think that the funniest video would be the baggy zebra print pants. I forgot what they were called, but i do remember how you said it was fun to say. Then you left us and Monica took over. I'm sorry, but we miss you and really want you to be back on. You haven't been on in a while. You are my favorite news person becuase you always emphasize your words and speak in funny tones sometimes. My class enjoys you being on the show and hope you can be back with us soon.

Thank you,
    Luke, form Mrs. Hillenbrands 8th grade class

December 18, 2007 at 9:51 am |
  3. Shawna

Carl- My whole class thinks the funniest wasn't a specific video clip but instead was you doing, "Zubazzzz...." just last week! We convinced our teacher to rewind that part so we could see it again!
    7th/8th Grades
    The Walden School

December 18, 2007 at 10:08 am |
  4. Steve

Our class liked the Halloween skit when the news anchors got scared by the guys storming in to the studio. Mr. Blanton's World History Class

December 18, 2007 at 12:00 pm |
  5. luis

I thin the funniest one is tho one about the kid with the snake. the funniest part is when he rides it.

December 18, 2007 at 12:12 pm |
  6. Jeff

I liked the video with the cheerleader getting run over by the football team. Let's see it again and in slomo.

December 18, 2007 at 1:29 pm |
  7. Danielle

Show the cheer leader again. Can you show it backwards too.

December 18, 2007 at 1:32 pm |
  8. Ariel

I went goggle over the goofy gorillas galloping gracefully through Gotham..

December 18, 2007 at 1:34 pm |
  9. MrsHalley

The dog with the squirrel babies was cute....

December 18, 2007 at 4:14 pm |
  10. Kansas 6th Grade

Well first Carl Azuz is a silly goose. The Halloween video rocked. It was funny when the people from the haunted house scared the news cast.

December 18, 2007 at 4:49 pm |
  11. Ryan D

I like the one when the cheerleader got run over by the football team. You should do it again but slower and then rewind it to see it again

December 19, 2007 at 1:12 pm |
  12. brian n

I think the dancing police man is the funniest. i think its unusual to find someone doing that in the public outside off a dancing room.

December 19, 2007 at 1:16 pm |
  13. sam

I like the basketball vidio

December 19, 2007 at 3:02 pm |
  14. Danielle

i thought the funnist vidoe waz the cheerleader one

December 19, 2007 at 8:42 pm |
  15. Balcom

Mr. Balcom's fourth grade class in Grand Island NE, votes for the spider attacking the space shuttle as the best video of the year.

December 20, 2007 at 9:48 am |
  16. Johnny J.

Zubaz!!!!!!!

December 20, 2007 at 12:50 pm |
  17. Mary

I think the best video is the one were the cheerleaders got ran over by the football team!

January 15, 2008 at 3:28 pm |
  18. Chaos

I saw a helarious video clip on cnn's stituation room with Wolf Blitzer September 18th 2998. It was about a stock broker talking to a client and telling her about her investment porfolio while he jumped out his office window. I wish I could find that clip, however, I did search for it with no luck. Does anyone know how one can find it?

September 19, 2008 at 9:09 am |
  19. Chaos

oops 2008 🙂

September 19, 2008 at 9:10 am |