December 5th, 2007

The Secret to Shoutouts

Well, technically, there is no secret.  We've gotten a lot of questions lately about how Shoutout dedications are scheduled, and for the most part, we go in order of the teachers who've e-mailed us their requests through our home page.  (Currently, we're working off requests that date back to early September, so it may be a while before we get to your class.  But your teacher is always welcome to e-mail us at CNNStudentNews.com.)

Thank you for all of your requests and patience!

Filed under: Behind the scenes
  1. Joseph from Mrs.Mayer's class

Carl Azuz you have your hands full with being the anchor and being Be Hind The Scenes... It great that you even do Shout Outs for schools...Thanks!!!

Happy Holidays Carl Azuz... Thanks for listening...

December 5, 2007 at 8:37 pm |
  2. Mr. Browder

I would like to add that ever since my Shoutout, my life has changed so much. My vision has gotten better, my lazy eye seems to be working up to speed, and the celebrity status is astounding (Chuck Norris level).

Seriously, the students loved it!

December 10, 2007 at 9:41 am |
  3. Hank

Carl-

I would just like to say that i LOVE your show. Everything from your ties, to your dance moves, to your witty closing statements. It's all great! My class would absolutely love to get a shoutout but I completely understand that you are busy and on high demand.

But I just want to give a shout out to YOU, carl. Thanks so much
    -Hank

December 18, 2007 at 1:59 pm |
  4. Virginia

Hi carl. i really appreciate all that you've done for the cnn community!! I'm going to shoutout to my friends out in that wild winter in the midwest!! use your salt wisely!!!
    -thanks.
    VA

December 18, 2007 at 2:11 pm |
  5. ~Victoria!!

~Dear Carl~

Haha!!! You are like amazing!!! You really make the news FUNN to watch and i am glad that you are on there!! Good Luck on up coming shows!!

Thank
    ~Victoria!!<3~

February 5, 2008 at 2:41 am |
  6. Winnie

thanks carl! my class loooooooves your show, and we always have something to laugh and complain about after we hear the pun of the day!

November 3, 2008 at 1:19 am |